Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 10 Sep 2019, 19:28

Ahem...
Still waiting...

What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?
You can add Castleford to the list of places too if you like.

If anyone could be so kind as to give me an answer?

Thanks in advance.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 10 Sep 2019, 19:56

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:I suggest you ask the majority Labour areas in the Northern Heartlands who voted Brexit (You know those people who you are supposedly part of in this area and who Yvette Cooper is supposed to represent but persists to kick in the ball ocks and thinks she knows what's best for them - dictator or what like the rest of those anti democratic Remainers who think the electorate is plain thick and stupid to see what's going on !).

You know what WF10, you must think you are in a Corbyn cult and see him as the guiding light ! Well the last few cults that existed in recent History didn't end well as the like of Charles Manson did it !! Seems to me you can't think for yourself and Corbyn has removed your brain and replaced it back after a Corbyn Brainwash treatment course !
That last paragraph sums up the ridiculous state of mind of Brexitiers; absolutely no relevance whatsoever, particularly as JC is actually a Eurosceptic who is simply following the will of his party. Another example of democracy in action.

As for those supporting remain or a good working deal with the EU, they are made up from across the political spectrum apart from the (very) right wing who care less about the Labour heartlands than anyone else I can think of. LIb Dems, Greens, SNP and a very large proportion of Tories are all against a 'no deal' Brexit. Many of these do not support the majority of JC's political views so can hardly be described as 'brainwashed'.

I myself disagree with some of JC's policies but as things stand, he provides the best option for the working man and the much maligned public services that we do all rely on.
FlatCapper, you are missing a massive point here !

Who does the MPs work For ? Us is the answer !

Did they empower the electorate to decide this one question of Leave or Remain ? Yes they did

So did they remove themselves of their democratic right to make the decision of Leave or Remain and remove themselves of making that ruling ? Yes they did !

Was their any page 2 of this vote of how to leave like tick box A for No Deal, B stay in a Customs Union, etc etc ? No there wasn't ! The question was simple Leave or Remain !

So what you are saying that the Labour (who are now remain) /Lib Dem/ Greens/ SNP who are all remainers should overturn a decision made by their people who they represent in a UK Parliament on a UK wide representative vote and where they passed that decision over to be made by the people and now want it back because it doesn't suit them !!

I'm sorry old chap but your are totally wrong on this point as they work for us and they are now going against the people's democracy and especially after removing themselves from the decision in the first place ! Your argument does not hold water on these remain parties now having a say and cloud the arguments on a number of points and issues like SNP do saying 62% Remain in Scotland - it was they that rejoined the UK and should abide by the whole vote - no ifs or buts otherwise they are going against the principles of law, not BJ !) .

The question was Leave or Remain and we voted to Leave so that's what it should be and if they can't get their act together to agree on a Leave strategy after 3 years, then it should be NO Deal as they agreed to in Article 50 remember and now want to trash that. That's what being Anti Democratic is by ignoring the Ref result and now reneging on the Article 50 they voted for - Period !

It's perfectly Black and White to Me irrespective of whether it's a bad decision or a good decision to leave as you could say in remaining, that could also be a much worse decision in time to come ! Nobody knows what's best (Nobody has a Crystal Ball to make any assumptions on what's best) but to go against democracy in this first instance is totally tragic for the people and Pandora's Box is now starting to open up wide !

So I'm sorry to say that it's Wrong to go against the People's vote and Remainers should accept this instead of herding us back into the EU against the Democratic will of the Majority ! Are we now going to turn over afuture Labour 52-48 win in an election and start changing laws to stop them taking power like what's been going on ? Precedence can have very deep implications !

And by the way, if as you say that Corbyn is Eurosceptic which he has been for the past 20 odd years , then what is he doing now supporting Remain as he is the Leader of the Party ? I'll tell you - Turning himself into the biggest Hypocrite of the many hypocrites there are within the Commons and just playing party politics to Gain Power at all costs ! If he has any decency he would resign as Leader but I'm glad he hasn't as he is dragging the Labour Vote down !

Sometimes you lot don't see the wood for the trees ! Why do you think there is resistance to coming out ? Because there are a lot of very rich Remainers who are making oodles from being in the EU that's why ! They are Double Bluffing and you lot just can't see it !! Coming Out like most of the Northern Heartlands want would free up World Enterprise and allow Entrepreneurial clever guys to go out and bring contracts in and create more jobs and wealth to this country and you lot just can't see that either !! There's a big world out there and some of you need to start opening up your eyes which I did from being an Airedaler who had nowt from growing up and made my own way in the world from leaving school with 2 O levels to a very decent standard of living of house now owned 2 cars money in the bank ! it's there if you want it but it's hard work also to get there (not 8 hours work and straight in the pub and then moan about and want to tax the rich to death !). It's how it all works in having clever people with drive and a workforce content in what they do and content with having no ambition but in a free country you can decide to be whatever you want providing you have the skillset and intelligence to move forward. My enterprise has created 20 jobs in this community for desperate people who would otherwise be unemployed so please don't ever knock the very people that can bring home the bacon for others ! On a bigger scale take a look at Dyson and Wetherspoon and a few others who know all about big business and what is good for this country rather than career politicians who haven't got a scooby do !! They know that this country could be great if only unleashed from the EU !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 10 Sep 2019, 21:49

Lies, lies and more lies from Adolf.

James Dyson certainly has a bit of 'get up and go' about him I'll give you that.

Big advocate for the Leave campaign. He 'Believes in Britain' so much that his 'get up and go' has 'got up and f****d off to Singapore' though.

Doubt this decision to relocate to Singapore has anything to do with corporation tax in Singapore being lower than in the UK and it could even fall to 0 over there though.

And I doubt the decision to relocate to Singapore has anything to do with there being no capital gains or inheritance tax in Singapore either.

Hypocrite? Nah. He just 'Believes in Britain'.

And Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)? Seriously?! The multi-millionaire who refuses to pay his staff a real living wage?

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 10 Sep 2019, 22:32

WF10 wrote:Lies, lies and more lies from Adolf.

James Dyson certainly has a bit of 'get up and go' about him I'll give you that.

Big advocate for the Leave campaign. He 'Believes in Britain' so much that his 'get up and go' has 'got up and f****d off to Singapore' though.

Doubt this decision to relocate to Singapore has anything to do with corporation tax in Singapore being lower than in the UK and it could even fall to 0 over there though.

And I doubt the decision to relocate to Singapore has anything to do with there being no capital gains or inheritance tax in Singapore either.

Hypocrite? Nah. He just 'Believes in Britain'.

And Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)? Seriously?! The multi-millionaire who refuses to pay his staff a real living wage?

Before you go mouthing off at Dyson, you need to see how much he has added to the British Economy you daft tw.t !

And the Millions he added and the jobs he has created here !

Now that's what I call a guy who has made a massive difference to the UK with many hours of research and development and most likely 16 hours a day to achieve this unlike and most likely like you who most probably (not to say that you are) is one of the Cas mob who get their weekly hand out at the social and spend all day in the pub and sponge off the system and make Cas population look like the Clampetts from the sixties !

Wetherspoon has created many a job and if those that work for him are unhappy with what he pays then they have an option to find work elsewhere, and by the way, he provides a pub for those layabouts that helps them afford to spend their hard earned social handout !! You can't have it both ways !

Anyway WF10 how much more "thick as pigsh.t can you get !!!!!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 07:50

Being called thick by a man with 2 O Levels!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dyson will pay about £130million p/a in tax in the UK. On turnover of £3.5 billion, profit of £900m, ish. Employing 4,500 people in the UK, 8,000 in the rest of the world. What's your point?

"The last thing I would ever want to do is to put myself in somebody else’s hands. Not just the other countries, but the Brussels bureaucrats."

So he's moving to Singapore to not be 'in someone else's hands'?? Or because its a tax haven?

He's also been busy buying UK farmland in recent years - wonder why that is?

Wetherspoons staff did strike in some areas over poor pay. He only made £50 million profit in 6 months following the strikes & he blamed the 'increase in staff wages'.

I'd never set foot in a [REMOVED] Wetherspoons.

Imagine choosing to go to Wetherspoons for your breckie. Being served by a zero hour contract worker at 8 quid an hour making some rich [REMOVED] even richer.
Rather than having an equally as good, possibly better breckie for the same price or a couple of quid more. In a locally owned cafe, feeding your neighbours, your mates & the owners family with that turnover, same with a locally run pub.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Sep 2019, 09:52

WF10 wrote:Being called thick by a man with 2 O Levels!!

Dyson will pay about £130million p/a in tax in the UK. On turnover of £3.5 billion, profit of £900m, ish. Employing 4,500 people in the UK, 8,000 in the rest of the world. What's your point?

"The last thing I would ever want to do is to put myself in somebody else’s hands. Not just the other countries, but the Brussels bureaucrats."

So he's moving to Singapore to not be 'in someone else's hands'?? Or because its a tax haven?

Wetherspoons staff did strike in some areas over poor pay. He only made £50 million profit in 6 months following the strikes & he blamed the 'increase in staff wages'.

Imagine choosing to go to Wetherspoons for your breckie. Being served by a zero hour contract worker at 8 quid an hour making some rich [REMOVED] even richer.
Rather than having an equally as good, possibly better breckie for the same price or a couple of quid more. In a locally owned cafe, feeding your neighbours, your mates & the owners family with that turnover, same with a locally run pub.
What a totally stupid man and out of touch you are !!

In my case, it just goes to show that with hard work and making your own way from a 2 O level kid (who had to work a Paper round night and day and weekends tirelessly to support income into a very poor 6 kid family to put food on the table at the expense of being totally tired to concentrate in class to get a good qual) can result in present day £1 Million worth in assets which I can tell you I have managed to achieve, and it wasn't rocket science to do ! Just hard work ! If I can do it from a 2 O Level start, anyone can !!

You need to get over yourself WF10 as you strike me as such a moaning B.st.rd complaining about the world instead of pitching in - You just don't know what honest hard working people are about and the fact that a guy like Wetherspoon is providing a low cost service for people to eat cheaper to support their daily cost spend is admirable and then you have the audacity to cane him for having the gumption to make a few quid from his risk on investment and effort ! It's the very same people you are battling for who go into that pub chain as they can't afford a few quid more for a brekkie - Comprendez !! Your argument simply does not hold water !!

You need to have been born in the Paddy Fields of China on the way you see the world and then see what poverty is in a commy run country just like Corbyn would wish - You make me laugh at the poor zero hour 8 quid "it's not enough" argument you have - If you never lived through the 50's/60s you haven't got a Scooby Doo and you won't hear anyone from that era moaning like a spoilt brat that you bleat incessantly on and on ! Get a Life as you don't know how lucky you are being born in the UK compared to other countries out there and for f..k's sake stop moaning about how bad people are to want to get on in life and make a few quid more as that is called having the freedom to choose your own destiny rather than be a same paid number in life - You must be a totally Lazy B.st.rd with your incessant Poor Me moaning and groaning about people who are better off ! The only point I can take up/agree with you are the people and companies who are illegally dodging Tax and that needs to change as I fully pay mine.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 11:09

CasRus wrote:

In my case, it just goes to show that with hard work and making your own way from a 2 O level kid (who had to work a Paper round night and day and weekends tirelessly to support income into a very poor 6 kid family to put food on the table at the expense of being totally tired to concentrate in class to get a good qual) can result in present day £1 Million worth in assets which I can tell you I have managed to achieve, and it wasn't rocket science to do ! Just hard work ! If I can do it from a 2 O Level start, anyone can !!

You need to get over yourself WF10 as you strike me as such a moaning B.st.rd complaining about the world instead of pitching in - You just don't know what honest hard working people are about and the fact that a guy like Wetherspoon is providing a low cost service for people to eat cheaper to support their daily cost spend is admirable and then you have the audacity to cane him for having the gumption to make a few quid from his risk on investment and effort ! It's the very same people you are battling for who go into that pub chain as they can't afford a few quid more for a brekkie - Comprendez !! Your argument simply does not hold water !!

You need to have been born in the Paddy Fields of China on the way you see the world and then see what poverty is in a commy run country just like Corbyn would wish - You make me laugh at the poor zero hour 8 quid "it's not enough" argument you have - If you never lived through the 50's/60s you haven't got a Scooby Doo and you won't hear anyone from that era moaning like a spoilt brat that you bleat incessantly on and on ! Get a Life as you don't know how lucky you are being born in the UK compared to other countries out there and for f..k's sake stop moaning about how bad people are to want to get on in life and make a few quid more as that is called having the freedom to choose your own destiny rather than be a same paid number in life - You must be a totally Lazy B.st.rd with your incessant Poor Me moaning and groaning about people who are better off ! The only point I can take up/agree with you are the people and companies who are illegally dodging Tax and that needs to change as I fully pay mine.
What the [REMOVED] are you on about now?!
You've got no idea what I do for a living.

The independent Living Wage Foundation found that £8 p/h isn't enough for what employees & their families need to live on - it needs to be £9 p/h minimum.
That 'commy' said yesterday he wants to introduce a £10 p/h minimum wage - how would that make people poorer?!
You silly sausage.

'Honest and hard working people' work in Wetherspoons.
Serving crap food in sterile environments.
He refuses to pay his staff a real living wage.
Anyone who goes into them knowing this is a tw@, in my opinion.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Sep 2019, 11:28

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:

What the [REMOVED] are you on about now?!
You've got no idea what I do for a living.

The independent Living Wage Foundation found that £8 p/h isn't enough for what employees & their families need to live on - it needs to be £9 p/h minimum.
That 'commy' said yesterday he wants to introduce a £10 p/h minimum wage - how would that make people poorer?!
You silly sausage.

'Honest and hard working people' work in Wetherspoons.
Serving crap food in sterile environments.
He refuses to pay his staff a real living wage.
Anyone who goes into them knowing this is a tw@, in my opinion.

You keep getting your pat on the Head from Corbyn and the lump of sugar he feeds you and you will go far my boy.....NOT !! what a Numbskull !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 11:37

Superbly constructed argument. Congratulations.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 11 Sep 2019, 12:26

I'm not reading all that diatribe but on the point of democracy, I'll point out our actual democratic system that has serve us so well:-

MP's stand on their manifesto and you either like it, and vote for it, or just don't. There are many issues decided by Parliament and we put our trust in the elected members to act upon what we vote for. If they fail to do that, they run the risk of losing at the next election and every MP voting against a 'no deal' Brexit is fully aware of the potential consequences.

The referendum result was not legally binding and did not force any Government to implement it although the Tory Government did promise to act on the result. That did not bind any other political party to do the same but on the basis of the above, they’d be taking a huge risk if tey fail to follow the wish of the public.

I truly believe in our democratic system and fully expect the British public to vote in accordance with their wishes at the next election. If they decide to retain the current incumbents then that too is their wish. True democracy.

Removing the ability of our elected representatives is not democracy, it's a dictatorship.

Your Brexitiers are so entrenched in your self-righteous nonsense that it is you who cannot see the wood for the trees.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 11 Sep 2019, 12:36

Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 13:09

Flat Capper wrote:I'm not reading all that diatribe but on the point of democracy, I'll point out our actual democratic system that has serve us so well:-

MP's stand on their manifesto and you either like it, and vote for it, or just don't. There are many issues decided by Parliament and we put our trust in the elected members to act upon what we vote for. If they fail to do that, they run the risk of losing at the next election and every MP voting against a 'no deal' Brexit is fully aware of the potential consequences.

The referendum result was not legally binding and did not force any Government to implement it although the Tory Government did promise to act on the result. That did not bind any other political party to do the same but on the basis of the above, they’d be taking a huge risk if tey fail to follow the wish of the public.

I truly believe in our democratic system and fully expect the British public to vote in accordance with their wishes at the next election. If they decide to retain the current incumbents then that too is their wish. True democracy.

Removing the ability of our elected representatives is not democracy, it's a dictatorship.

Your Brexitiers are so entrenched in your self-righteous nonsense that it is you who cannot see the wood for the trees.
Labour also accepted the referendum result.

Their 2017 manifesto said: Labour accepts the referendum result and a Labour government will put the national interest first.

With the caveat - 'We will reject ‘no deal’ as a viable option and if needs be negotiate transitional arrangements to avoid a 'cliff-edge’ for the UK economy.

A Labour approach to Brexit also means legislating to guarantee that Parliament has a truly meaningful vote on the final Brexit deal.'

So Labour have always accepted the referendum result but always been against 'No Deal'.

Have always said that they will negotiate Brexit with priorities on retaining the benefits of the Single Market & Customs Union, essential for maintaining industries, jobs & businesses in Britain and putting jobs first.

Have always been for ensuring that Parliament has a meaningful vote on the final Brexit deal - which seems now to be extended to the wider public.

But they are now a 'remain party', by Adolfs logic anyway.

And he wonders why he gets laughed at!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 11 Sep 2019, 13:21

Fumper27 wrote:Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys
It's just a bit of political posturing. 8)
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 13:49

Flat Capper wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys
Me & Rus have this row every Thursday afternoon through the Glassblower window!
He's inside & I'm outside, obviously.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 11 Sep 2019, 14:02

WF10 wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Me & Rus have this row every Thursday afternoon through the Glassblower window!
He's inside & I'm outside, obviously.
Now I’ve stirred you all up in a hornets nest I’m off on holiday today so argue amongst yourselves while I’m on a sunny beach !! CasRus has left the Glassblower Building but... speak soon !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 11 Sep 2019, 14:31

He's prorogued the thread! Undemocratic!

Don't forget your (blue) passport.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 12 Sep 2019, 07:12

WF10 wrote:Ahem...
Still waiting...

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?

Thanks in advance.
Oh...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ns_CDL.pdf

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Sep 2019, 14:05

Enjoy your holiday CasRus! No doubt our two reds despise you for going and not donating all your remaining disposable income on restocking your nearest food bank just as I’m sure as true socialist they do

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Sep 2019, 14:06

WF10 wrote:
WF10 wrote:Ahem...
Still waiting...

Thanks in advance.
Oh...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ns_CDL.pdf
now can we have a report on the best case scenario please?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 15 Sep 2019, 12:24

I've repeatedly asked for that from you.

Fire away...