Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4622
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Fumper27 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:36 pm

Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Flat Capper wrote:I'm not reading all that diatribe but on the point of democracy, I'll point out our actual democratic system that has serve us so well:-

MP's stand on their manifesto and you either like it, and vote for it, or just don't. There are many issues decided by Parliament and we put our trust in the elected members to act upon what we vote for. If they fail to do that, they run the risk of losing at the next election and every MP voting against a 'no deal' Brexit is fully aware of the potential consequences.

The referendum result was not legally binding and did not force any Government to implement it although the Tory Government did promise to act on the result. That did not bind any other political party to do the same but on the basis of the above, they’d be taking a huge risk if tey fail to follow the wish of the public.

I truly believe in our democratic system and fully expect the British public to vote in accordance with their wishes at the next election. If they decide to retain the current incumbents then that too is their wish. True democracy.

Removing the ability of our elected representatives is not democracy, it's a dictatorship.

Your Brexitiers are so entrenched in your self-righteous nonsense that it is you who cannot see the wood for the trees.
Labour also accepted the referendum result.

Their 2017 manifesto said: Labour accepts the referendum result and a Labour government will put the national interest first.

With the caveat - 'We will reject ‘no deal’ as a viable option and if needs be negotiate transitional arrangements to avoid a 'cliff-edge’ for the UK economy.

A Labour approach to Brexit also means legislating to guarantee that Parliament has a truly meaningful vote on the final Brexit deal.'

So Labour have always accepted the referendum result but always been against 'No Deal'.

Have always said that they will negotiate Brexit with priorities on retaining the benefits of the Single Market & Customs Union, essential for maintaining industries, jobs & businesses in Britain and putting jobs first.

Have always been for ensuring that Parliament has a meaningful vote on the final Brexit deal - which seems now to be extended to the wider public.

But they are now a 'remain party', by Adolfs logic anyway.

And he wonders why he gets laughed at!
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

User avatar
Flat Capper
Alan Hardisty
Posts: 14156
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:10 am
Location: Where ever I lay my fat

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Fumper27 wrote:Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys
It's just a bit of political posturing. 8)
Image
Spreading the Cas gene pool

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:49 pm

Flat Capper wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys
It's just a bit of political posturing. 8)
Me & Rus have this row every Thursday afternoon through the Glassblower window!
He's inside & I'm outside, obviously.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:02 pm

WF10 wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:Jesus Christ!!! Me v Flow or Vinniedog v Robbo have nothing on the spite and vitriol between you guys
It's just a bit of political posturing. 8)
Me & Rus have this row every Thursday afternoon through the Glassblower window!
He's inside & I'm outside, obviously.
Now I’ve stirred you all up in a hornets nest I’m off on holiday today so argue amongst yourselves while I’m on a sunny beach !! CasRus has left the Glassblower Building but... speak soon !!

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:31 pm

He's prorogued the thread! Undemocratic!

Don't forget your (blue) passport.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:12 am

WF10 wrote:Ahem...
Still waiting...

What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?
You can add Castleford to the list of places too if you like.

If anyone could be so kind as to give me an answer?

Thanks in advance.
Oh...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ns_CDL.pdf
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3242
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:05 pm

Enjoy your holiday CasRus! No doubt our two reds despise you for going and not donating all your remaining disposable income on restocking your nearest food bank just as I’m sure as true socialist they do

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3242
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:06 pm

WF10 wrote:
WF10 wrote:Ahem...
Still waiting...

What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?
You can add Castleford to the list of places too if you like.

If anyone could be so kind as to give me an answer?

Thanks in advance.
Oh...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ns_CDL.pdf
now can we have a report on the best case scenario please?

WF10
Danny Orr
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:24 pm

I've repeatedly asked for that from you.

Fire away...
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

thedogvinnie
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:47 am

Well that was fun, i say to all those Tory loving tw@s, just look at Castleford and the surrounding areas, ask yourselves who is responsible for the state of the town, even with your myopia you cannot fail to see the result of Tory mismanagement, even today Labour constituencies are being deprived council funding while their Tory counterparts are not being squeezed at all ( I live in Scarborough with its new swimming pool/sports centre while my hometown has nothing)
Either some contributers to this debate are just pretending to support the Tories or they are in dire need of psychiatric help (will have to go private though)

As for UKIP and the Brexit company, grow the [REMOVED] up you idiots, you have fallen for the Tory divide and rule trick again

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 am

So, where the f..k was Labour supporting Castleford in the Blair Years eh !!!

Don't blame the Tories for everything when Blair and Brown were in power snd left the coffers empty and Castleford had sod all to show for a long Labour stint in power !!

You lot make me laugh !! Castleford has been Labour controlled for how many years and its a sh.th..le !!

thedogvinnie
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:35 am

CasRus wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 am
So, where the f..k was Labour supporting Castleford in the Blair Years eh !!!

Don't blame the Tories for everything when Blair and Brown were in power snd left the coffers empty and Castleford had sod all to show for a long Labour stint in power !!

You lot make me laugh !! Castleford has been Labour controlled for how many years and its a sh.th..le !!
You are showing yourself up, Blair was "new labour" an million miles away from traditional Labour, in fact Thatcher said new labour was he greatest achievement, so lets be honest and call then Tory lite. As for the coffers being empty, that again was disproved by the governer general of the bank of England, but you obviously know more than him

As for Cas being Labour controlled, again you show a level of stupidity usually reserved for wakey supporters, every council requires government funding and it is a fact that the Tories are deliberately underfunding every council they do not control, you will be aware of that but it doesnt suit your agenda does it, therefor the damage being done to local communities is caused by this underfunding. Its not hard to understand, once you get your head out of the Sun or Mail.


I pity you mate, really genuinely pity you. I can only hope you are fishing and not in the least serious

thedogvinnie
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 104
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by thedogvinnie » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:38 am

alftupper wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:06 pm
WF10 wrote:
WF10 wrote:Ahem...
Still waiting...

What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?
You can add Castleford to the list of places too if you like.

If anyone could be so kind as to give me an answer?

Thanks in advance.
Oh...
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ns_CDL.pdf
now can we have a report on the best case scenario please?
The best case scenario is that we remain, bojo gets jailed for lying and we get a socialist goverment. Simple isnt it? even you should understand

CasRus
Junior Moors
Posts: 528
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:28 pm

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by CasRus » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:59 pm

thedogvinnie wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:35 am
CasRus wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 am
So, where the f..k was Labour supporting Castleford in the Blair Years eh !!!

Don't blame the Tories for everything when Blair and Brown were in power snd left the coffers empty and Castleford had sod all to show for a long Labour stint in power !!

You lot make me laugh !! Castleford has been Labour controlled for how many years and its a sh.th..le !!
You are showing yourself up, Blair was "new labour" an million miles away from traditional Labour, in fact Thatcher said new labour was he greatest achievement, so lets be honest and call then Tory lite. As for the coffers being empty, that again was disproved by the governer general of the bank of England, but you obviously know more than him

As for Cas being Labour controlled, again you show a level of stupidity usually reserved for wakey supporters, every council requires government funding and it is a fact that the Tories are deliberately underfunding every council they do not control, you will be aware of that but it doesnt suit your agenda does it, therefor the damage being done to local communities is caused by this underfunding. Its not hard to understand, once you get your head out of the Sun or Mail.


I pity you mate, really genuinely pity you. I can only hope you are fishing and not in the least serious
So, Now you are making it up as you go - Labour is Labour so stop trying to wriggle out and by the way your Labour controlled bias council have spent more money in Wakefield than poor relation Cas and that ain’t right either !! Labour when they were in power disks not improve Cas one iota so stop banging on about it being all the fault of the Tories as you are utterly wrong !! The blame game has 2 sides of a coin to consider !

Post Reply