Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by alftupper » 07 Sep 2019, 18:55

WF10 wrote:I prefer to have a read of this from 2015 by our very own Nostradamus.
alftupper wrote:As a longtime Tory voter I think I can for once agree with the comrades of the Labour Party and say I am truly overjoyed with Jezza's landslide victory. His policy ideas really are quite frightening if it were not for the fact he stands as much chance of becoming PM as Shergar.

I am sure this will condemn Labour to decades of opposition and in-fighting and hopefully give the Conservative Party a chance to shift further to the Right.
Oops.
Thanks for resurrecting my prediction, quite accurate I think. With the Tory lead over Labour now in double figures with most of the polls and every vox pop I see in the news of constituents questioned on dingy northern streets saying they’ll never vote Labour again while comrade Corbyn is leader it’s all as forecast. Not forgetting of course the government front bench is the most right wing in living memory. It’s all good.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Sep 2019, 20:11

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:I prefer to have a read of this from 2015 by our very own Nostradamus.
alftupper wrote:As a longtime Tory voter I think I can for once agree with the comrades of the Labour Party and say I am truly overjoyed with Jezza's landslide victory. His policy ideas really are quite frightening if it were not for the fact he stands as much chance of becoming PM as Shergar.

I am sure this will condemn Labour to decades of opposition and in-fighting and hopefully give the Conservative Party a chance to shift further to the Right.
Oops.
Thanks for resurrecting my prediction, quite accurate I think. With the Tory lead over Labour now in double figures with most of the polls and every vox pop I see in the news of constituents questioned on dingy northern streets saying they’ll never vote Labour again while comrade Corbyn is leader it’s all as forecast. Not forgetting of course the government front bench is the most right wing in living memory. It’s all good.
Did you see Question Time with that Patronising Emily Thornbury (the one with one of the smarmiest faces you'd love to punch!)saying that her party's policy is that if it became in government, it would renegotiate the current Brexit Plan and at the end of that negotiation, it would hold a second referendum and during that referendum it would argue against it's own deal to Remain !!! What a Chump led by another Chump !! And, they have the audacity to accuse BJ of not being serious !! Now, if that's a credible Government in waiting, kill me now !! Totally Absurd and I could fall off my chair laughing only if it wasn't that serious !! You Labour supporting guys, come on, give me a break, The Loonies have taken over the Labour House and turned it into an Asylum !! God Help Us if they get in !! Like I have said it before and say it now, LibDem (anti democrat remain) /Labour and their supporting rest would set this country back years and trigger off total paralysis if we do not get out of the EU fast and will serve notice on democracy as we know it which in turn will spark anger and mayhem spilling out onto the streets of Britain !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 07 Sep 2019, 21:20

alftupper wrote:

Oops.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 07 Sep 2019, 23:49

CasRus wrote:
alftupper wrote:

Oops.
Did you see Question Time with that Patronising Emily Thornbury (the one with one of the smarmiest faces you'd love to punch!)saying that her party's policy is that if it became in government, it would renegotiate the current Brexit Plan and at the end of that negotiation, it would hold a second referendum and during that referendum it would argue against it's own deal to Remain !!! What a Chump led by another Chump !! And, they have the audacity to accuse BJ of not being serious !! Now, if that's a credible Government in waiting, kill me now !! Totally Absurd and I could fall off my chair laughing only if it wasn't that serious !! You Labour supporting guys, come on, give me a break, The Loonies have taken over the Labour House and turned it into an Asylum !! God Help Us if they get in !! Like I have said it before and say it now, LibDem (anti democrat remain) /Labour and their supporting rest would set this country back years and trigger off total paralysis if we do not get out of the EU fast and will serve notice on democracy as we know it which in turn will spark anger and mayhem spilling out onto the streets of Britain !
I forgot to mention that the remainer element (and that's including remainer Tory inside with their resignations) has put all their ganging up options and card plays on BJ this week, however it looks like it has had a reverse effect in slightly increasing BJ's popularity with him being 14 points ahead in the latest polls over Corbyn so all what this is looking like doing is pitching people against parliament even more so and alienating Corbyn even more - If ever BJ is to be forced to stand down (a distinct possibility) it would be very interesting how bed partners Lib Dem and Labour would get along to come to revoke Article 50 and stop Brexit and the backlash they would get at the polls. Like I said before, Corbyn looks like he is facing to become a dead man walking in the Northern Heartlands !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2019, 09:25

and I suppose looking at the shadow front bench you’d have to say Emily the Hippo would be classed as the brains of the outfit :lol:

Also let’s not forget her contemptuous tweet about the white van man, she looks down on the working class/her own voters.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Sep 2019, 10:36

You two crack me up!
You must either a) be on an elaborate wind-up or b) just trying to convince yourselves/each other.

In the past week, the Tory working majority has gone from +1 to -40 odd, yet somehow this is all part of the Johnson/Cummings masterplan?!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Sep 2019, 10:56

Oh, and polls

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Sep 2019, 16:47

WF10 wrote:Oh, and polls
I just can't wait to see the result of this next General Election when Corbyn looks like being absolute Toast if he ever gets to grow a pair to ever vote for an election after bleating like a wounded sheep for the past year to have one ! He and his party are Sh.tting Bricks !!

I must admire your Bravado WF10 but you need to get your head from out of your backside for once and bring logic to your posts - The fact that 40 on the Tory side have downed tools which are all sad Remainers doesn't mean to say that Labour has security in their ranks either which a small number having already defected with more numbers looking like they will defect also in the coming weeks ! This is now where MPs are now breaking ranks to Remain or Leave (Far Left and Right) or haven't you noticed ??

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2019, 19:49

poor old WF10 looks to have misread the situation if he thinks Hard Left Labour will pick up these 40 seats in leafy Tory constituencies :lol:

These remoaners will be replaced by right wing Brexiteers in a few weeks time!

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Sep 2019, 20:01

alftupper wrote:poor old WF10 looks to have misread the situation if he thinks Hard Left Labour will pick up these 40 seats in leafy Tory constituencies :lol:

These remoaners will be replaced by right wing Brexiteers in a few weeks time!
Yes and here's the rub with the thick Labour Bench, because they instructed their party to vote down the May deal in huge numbers, they have now opened up Pandora's Box with the very strong emergence of the Lib Dems and the Brexit Party and have now created a 4 party Politics situation when they were comfortable to have had a greater chance of Power by voting the may Deal in !!! How thick are they !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Sep 2019, 20:12

Still waiting...
WF10 wrote:What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?

Balboa1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Balboa1 » 08 Sep 2019, 20:36

Is wf10 Yvette Cooper lol just a thought

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 08 Sep 2019, 20:40

Balboa1 wrote:Is wf10 Yvette Cooper lol just a thought
he talks as much boll ocks

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 08 Sep 2019, 21:12

Balboa1 wrote:Is wf10 Yvette Cooper lol just a thought

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 08 Sep 2019, 22:43

WF10 wrote:Still waiting...
WF10 wrote:What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

In what specific ways would a no deal Brexit improve the everyday lives of people living in: Newry, Glasgow, Newcastle, Liverpool, Hull, Ipswich, Swansea?
I suggest you ask the majority Labour areas in the Northern Heartlands who voted Brexit (You know those people who you are supposedly part of in this area and who Yvette Cooper is supposed to represent but persists to kick in the ball ocks and thinks she knows what's best for them - dictator or what like the rest of those anti democratic Remainers who think the electorate is plain thick and stupid to see what's going on !).

You know what WF10, you must think you are in a Corbyn cult and see him as the guiding light ! Well the last few cults that existed in recent History didn't end well as the like of Charles Manson did it !! Seems to me you can't think for yourself and Corbyn has removed your brain and replaced it back after a Corbyn Brainwash treatment course !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Sep 2019, 07:28

:roll:

I'm asking you.

Still waiting...

What are the benefits of a no deal Brexit for people throughout the UK?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 09 Sep 2019, 12:25

CasRus wrote:I suggest you ask the majority Labour areas in the Northern Heartlands who voted Brexit (You know those people who you are supposedly part of in this area and who Yvette Cooper is supposed to represent but persists to kick in the ball ocks and thinks she knows what's best for them - dictator or what like the rest of those anti democratic Remainers who think the electorate is plain thick and stupid to see what's going on !).

You know what WF10, you must think you are in a Corbyn cult and see him as the guiding light ! Well the last few cults that existed in recent History didn't end well as the like of Charles Manson did it !! Seems to me you can't think for yourself and Corbyn has removed your brain and replaced it back after a Corbyn Brainwash treatment course !
That last paragraph sums up the ridiculous state of mind of Brexitiers; absolutely no relevance whatsoever, particularly as JC is actually a Eurosceptic who is simply following the will of his party. Another example of democracy in action.

As for those supporting remain or a good working deal with the EU, they are made up from across the political spectrum apart from the (very) right wing who care less about the Labour heartlands than anyone else I can think of. LIb Dems, Greens, SNP and a very large proportion of Tories are all against a 'no deal' Brexit. Many of these do not support the majority of JC's political views so can hardly be described as 'brainwashed'.

I myself disagree with some of JC's policies but as things stand, he provides the best option for the working man and the much maligned public services that we do all rely on.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 09 Sep 2019, 20:30

Great speech from former Labour MP Ian Austin tonight absolutely savaged scumbags Corbyn an McDonnell

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 09 Sep 2019, 21:19

alftupper wrote:Great speech from former Labour MP Ian Austin tonight absolutely savaged scumbags Corbyn an McDonnell
What did that warmongering [REMOVED] incoherent rant have to do with the debate in question?!

And that would be the same Ian Austin who voted in favour of an illegal war and then against an inquiry into it?

Stands to reason you'd be on that tosspots side.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Sep 2019, 12:27

alftupper wrote:Great speech from former Labour MP Ian Austin tonight absolutely savaged scumbags Corbyn an McDonnell
Does it compare with the many comments from 'former' Tory MP's speaking about their beloved 'Leader'? I suppose it doesn't really matter as they far out-number the odd Labour MP that may feel disenfranchised.

Seems like some on here really are clutching at straws..?
Spreading the Cas gene pool