Rob butler

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Rob butler

Post by Bolton-tiger » 06 Sep 2019, 21:44

Hes been a handy forward tonight for london who takes the ball up strong and hard.if london do go down he could be a good cheap prospect to pick up like we did micky mac.

smarty_tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Rob butler

Post by smarty_tiger » 06 Sep 2019, 21:46

Wow, London. Such a fighting team. Kieran Dixon is playing well tonight too.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 06 Sep 2019, 21:53

smarty_tiger wrote:Wow, London. Such a fighting team. Kieran Dixon is playing well tonight too.
Really hope London stay up. Danny Ward has done amazing with his squad this year and I'd love to see a strong team down south again.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 06 Sep 2019, 22:00

Matt wrote:
smarty_tiger wrote:Wow, London. Such a fighting team. Kieran Dixon is playing well tonight too.
Really hope London stay up. Danny Ward has done amazing with his squad this year and I'd love to see a strong team down south again.
It is a real shame that players jumped ship from london to other clib because even if london do stay up.they are going to have to rebuild again for next year

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 06 Sep 2019, 22:19

At least now it's in their own hands, beat wakey and they stay up!
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 06 Sep 2019, 22:25

He’s looked decent every time I’ve seen him,Batty looks the part too at times he reminds me a bit of Lee Crooks with his offloads and passing. I think both would be a good addition to any team.

43s flyer
League One Player
League One Player

Post by 43s flyer » 06 Sep 2019, 22:41

if they beat wakey will it be wakey for the drop?

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 06 Sep 2019, 22:44

43s flyer wrote:if they beat wakey will it be wakey for the drop?
Unlikely. For that to happen Hull KR and Huddersfield would both have to win.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 06 Sep 2019, 22:59

If London win, and Huddersfield beat Catalans & Hull KR beat Salford then yes i think Wakefield go down.

Personally think Wakefield will win ,Hull Kr will lose but will stay up because London's points difference is over 50 points worse than The Robins.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 06 Sep 2019, 23:12

duke street 10 wrote:
If London win, and Huddersfield beat Catalans & Hull KR beat Salford then yes i think Wakefield go down.

Personally think Wakefield will win ,Hull Kr will lose but will stay up because London's points difference is over 50 points worse than The Robins.
I don’t see Wakefield winning. London know that they are down if they lose. If Wakefield lose, they are still unlikely to be relegated. They might actually know they are safe, win or lose, if either Huddersfield or Hull KR play on Thursday and get beat.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 06 Sep 2019, 23:33

nottinghamtiger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:

I don’t see Wakefield winning. London know that they are down if they lose. If Wakefield lose, they are still unlikely to be relegated. They might actually know they are safe, win or lose, if either Huddersfield or Hull KR play on Thursday and get beat.
Have the dates of those 3 games been announced?

The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by The Firm » 06 Sep 2019, 23:48

Wakey won’t go down. Win or lose next week, whilst the Giants might beat Catalans, Hull KR won’t go to Salford and win.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 06 Sep 2019, 23:59

duke street 10 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:

No. Sky are yet to announce the Thursday and Friday games.
They are bound to show the Wakefield v London game. I’m guessing that that game will be played at the same time as the Huddersfield and Hull KR games, in the interests of fairness to all the clubs who are facing the possibility of relegation. The RFL won’t want to move three games to Thursday night, so I’m guessing these will all be played on Friday,
That leaves the Thursday night slot free. They’ll pick the game that is most important in the race for a play-place - our game against Wigan!

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Sep 2019, 07:41

nottinghamtiger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
duke street 10 wrote:

They are bound to show the Wakefield v London game. I’m guessing that that game will be played at the same time as the Huddersfield and Hull KR games, in the interests of fairness to all the clubs who are facing the possibility of relegation. The RFL won’t want to move three games to Thursday night, so I’m guessing these will all be played on Friday,
That leaves the Thursday night slot free. They’ll pick the game that is most important in the race for a play-place - our game against Wigan!
WE ARE ON SKY THURSDAY

Other games are currently scheduled for:
Huddersfield v Catalan on Friday
Salford v Hull KR on Sunday
London v Wakefield on Sunday

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Sep 2019, 11:35

Coach of the year Danny Ward by a distance whatever happens Friday
Think Hkr are the ones who will be relegated
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 07 Sep 2019, 12:24

Fumper27 wrote:
nottinghamtiger wrote:
WE ARE ON SKY THURSDAY.
I know. I made that post last night before the fixture was changed, anticipating it would happen.