Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by WF10 » 28 Aug 2019, 12:35

CasRus wrote:Now let's be honest about this.

BJ is driving over to Europe on the UK's Democratic HMS Victory while he has Labour/Lib Dem/ SNP/Green's rat population boring holes in the Hull of his Ship in trying to sink him and in trying to Remain in the EU (Lib Dem/ SNP/Green ) and Corbyn's/ McDonnel Labour disrupting in an attempt to seize power !!!

What an absolute dishonest, totally anti democratic rat rabble they are in stopping the democratic will of the people - They are Traitors to the UK !!

Now, just this morning from an impartial perspective, we heard on SKY News from the Iceland Government guy (not sure if he was leader) TV that they had to choose from joining the EU or stay independent just after the 2007 crash when they were in very deep doody and opted to stay out and have been freely to build their own economy and have thrived in doing trade deals all over the world. What he effectively said was that long term we would also thrive and become a hugely rich nation if you only believe in ourselves. He also said that we can also get over the disruption by temporarily joining the EEA in our transition to keep trade moving freely for the time being like they did to negate any disruption. Now that's what I call a logical and sensible plan of action.

Just on movements now going on with the Rats trying to scupper Brexit and joining forces with underhand clandestine tactics , BJ are looking to Pro Rogue Parliament by the looks of it now as when fire is bearing down on you, anyone would meet fire with fire !!

Very Interesting Times but like the Icelanders are trying to say to us we need to believe in ourselves more rather than having apron strings tied in with the "dragnet" of the EU and we would soar like they have !

That's my thoughts for the day - over to you guys !!!
Asking the Queen to suspend Parliament is an establishment coup and nothing more.

How can you spin this as the “will of the people”?
Totalist Brexit farce if anything.

Democracy?! An unelected, privately educated Tory PM, asking an unelected head of state to suspend the only democratically elected house of representatives this country has.

Sounds dead democratic :roll:
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Aug 2019, 13:00

WF10 wrote:
CasRus wrote:Now let's be honest about this.

BJ is driving over to Europe on the UK's Democratic HMS Victory while he has Labour/Lib Dem/ SNP/Green's rat population boring holes in the Hull of his Ship in trying to sink him and in trying to Remain in the EU (Lib Dem/ SNP/Green ) and Corbyn's/ McDonnel Labour disrupting in an attempt to seize power !!!

What an absolute dishonest, totally anti democratic rat rabble they are in stopping the democratic will of the people - They are Traitors to the UK !!

Now, just this morning from an impartial perspective, we heard on SKY News from the Iceland Government guy (not sure if he was leader) TV that they had to choose from joining the EU or stay independent just after the 2007 crash when they were in very deep doody and opted to stay out and have been freely to build their own economy and have thrived in doing trade deals all over the world. What he effectively said was that long term we would also thrive and become a hugely rich nation if you only believe in ourselves. He also said that we can also get over the disruption by temporarily joining the EEA in our transition to keep trade moving freely for the time being like they did to negate any disruption. Now that's what I call a logical and sensible plan of action.

Just on movements now going on with the Rats trying to scupper Brexit and joining forces with underhand clandestine tactics , BJ are looking to Pro Rogue Parliament by the looks of it now as when fire is bearing down on you, anyone would meet fire with fire !!

Very Interesting Times but like the Icelanders are trying to say to us we need to believe in ourselves more rather than having apron strings tied in with the "dragnet" of the EU and we would soar like they have !

That's my thoughts for the day - over to you guys !!!
Asking the Queen to suspend Parliament is an establishment coup and nothing more.

How can you spin this as the “will of the people”?
Totalist Brexit farce if anything.

Democracy?! An unelected, privately educated Tory PM, asking an unelected head of state to suspend the only democratically elected house of representatives this country has.

Sounds dead democratic :roll:
Wait a Minute ! Aren't you forgetting something here !

Doesn't a Democratic Referendum that had the majority of 17.4 Million People to leave the EU trump elected house of representatives ? The House of Representatives should be carrying out the will of the people as they work for us !

Corbyn stated he would carry out the will of the people on many occasion and now is in league with Remain who want to cancel Article 50 and stay in the EU !!! That's their end game and his lust for Power is blighting Corbyn's principles which all very plain to see - what a lying knobhead !

WF10, you are total idiot on arguing on a democracy aspect as it does not stand up to scrutiny !

If this ends in not leaving the EU at all - we have then been subject to a Dictatorship of the minority and all bets will then be off and how long (months/years) of total stalemate in Parliament will have this country stuck in and ground down to a complete standstill ! You think leaving the EU would cost jobs ? If this happens just wait and see this country lose a sh..load more jobs in time to come and anarchy prevailing on our streets !

BJ and his team are presenting an ambitious program of improvement and the alternative is to stay in a lifetime of abject drudgery ! No Thanks ! - Fortune favours the Brave my friend and it should be time to get onboard the Starship Boris ! There's a whole brave new world out there and sitting on the EU fence watching this all go by is and would be the biggest travesty of all for this country !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 28 Aug 2019, 13:31

The truth is that we have to rely on our elected members to make the laws that govern us and they must then be made accountable for what they do. Under our current system of democracy, it is most definitely not democratic that one MP (albeit the PM) can overrule the remaining 600+ representatives just to get their own way.

The constitutional rules will be complicated and whilst I haven't studied them in depth, this action is on a par with the way our sovereign rulers used to treat the country before the Magna Carter.

In addition, you simply cannot have every Tom, Dick or Harry voting on every possible law change as we'd never get things done, Brexit being a prime example.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Aug 2019, 14:53

Flat Capper wrote:The truth is that we have to rely on our elected members to make the laws that govern us and they must then be made accountable for what they do. Under our current system of democracy, it is most definitely not democratic that one MP (albeit the PM) can overrule the remaining 600+ representatives just to get their own way.

The constitutional rules will be complicated and whilst I haven't studied them in depth, this action is on a par with the way our sovereign rulers used to treat the country before the Magna Carter.

In addition, you simply cannot have every Tom, Dick or Harry voting on every possible law change as we'd never get things done, Brexit being a prime example.
The Country spoke in the referendum, Parliament works for the democratic will of the people - Boris is following the dictate of the people - it's the MPs in the 600+ representatives that are not ! Boris is not getting his own way - he's just acting on democracy which is as it should be ! So, Mr. Flatcapper just think about it more and you would come to that very same conclusion or you have deaf ears like most of the remainers have to the democratic will of the people !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 28 Aug 2019, 16:55

CasRus wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:The truth is that we have to rely on our elected members to make the laws that govern us and they must then be made accountable for what they do. Under our current system of democracy, it is most definitely not democratic that one MP (albeit the PM) can overrule the remaining 600+ representatives just to get their own way.

The Country spoke in the referendum, Parliament works for the democratic will of the people - Boris is following the dictate of the people - it's the MPs in the 600+ representatives that are not ! Boris is not getting his own way - he's just acting on democracy which is as it should be ! So, Mr. Flatcapper just think about it more and you would come to that very same conclusion or you have deaf ears like most of the remainers have to the democratic will of the people !
I'm neither deaf nor disagree with what the result of the referendum should mean. I'm merely pointed out that our democratic system has built-in controls that allow us to make our elected members accountable. This is what makes it a true democracy and what prevents individuals trying to gain total control.

I'm not sure why you do not support the democratic workings of the current system or whether you just don't understand it. If the MP's have truly failed the populous, they can be removed by the very people they serve - simples.

The ruling government make the rules, we elect the ruling government therefore we have ultimate power.

T'old BJ is acting like Putin to get his way. Just in case you've forgotten, BJ is a Brexitier and therefore trying to get his choice through without the support of the democratically elected parliament. You cannot say one part of our system is democratic when it supports your view but not when it doesn't.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 28 Aug 2019, 18:44

Flat Capper wrote:
CasRus wrote:

I'm neither deaf nor disagree with what the result of the referendum should mean. I'm merely pointed out that our democratic system has built-in controls that allow us to make our elected members accountable. This is what makes it a true democracy and what prevents individuals trying to gain total control.

I'm not sure why you do not support the democratic workings of the current system or whether you just don't understand it. If the MP's have truly failed the populous, they can be removed by the very people they serve - simples.

The ruling government make the rules, we elect the ruling government therefore we have ultimate power.

T'old BJ is acting like Putin to get his way. Just in case you've forgotten, BJ is a Brexitier and therefore trying to get his choice through without the support of the democratically elected parliament. You cannot say one part of our system is democratic when it supports your view but not when it doesn't.
BJ is acting on the instruction of the people and not to get his way at all. He is trying to get a deal done and if you don't have the threat of NO Deal in your hand, the EU would laugh their heads off and won't bend !! If they wanted a deal then why did they not vote for May's deal. Article 50 which was passed by our elected representatives is "if cannot agree a deal then it's NO Deal as the default" ! So all this conniving to stop a No Deal is against a parliamentary vote statute to overturn their original agreement ! Now you tell me who is flouting constitutional law as what Bercow did earlier this year in driving a bulldozer through in 3 days to stop May in her tracks and now have the audacity to scream and shout about BJ proroguing as unconstitutional ! Don't make me laugh !! The best way was to support BJ in his efforts as a united front against the EU to get a better deal that they themselves can agree on - BJ is the only politician in that cesspit that has had the gumption to call time on all this dithering and get to where we should be with or without a deal - If he is replaced, what then ? - I'll tell you - years and years of misery where we remain debating till the cows come home and no solution in site !! If you have all those parties opposing and get in as a conglomerate government God Help Us as there won't ever be able to make a direct decision that suits all of them and this country I'm afraid will grind to a halt !

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 29 Aug 2019, 07:58

The outcome of the 2016 referendum should be implemented but in a way that limits, as far as possible, the harm to the UK’s economy, security and national standing.

The Conservative party’s 2017 election manifesto pledged to secure “the best possible deal for Britain . . . delivered by a smooth, orderly Brexit”.

The referendum delivered no mandate to ram through the most extreme form of Brexit.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Aug 2019, 08:26

Great job Boris, keep it up :D

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Aug 2019, 09:51

WF10 wrote:The outcome of the 2016 referendum should be implemented but in a way that limits, as far as possible, the harm to the UK’s economy

and that is what we are doing by preparing for a no deal Brexit something TM failed to do.

The idea that this will be a bad thing for Britain is just your opinion shared by many such as the CBI the BoE and hordes of remoaner Mp’s, but their opinion carries no more weight than yours. Let’s not forget that the aforementioned predicted economic meltdown the day after the referendum and yet we have prospered

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 29 Aug 2019, 13:22

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:The outcome of the 2016 referendum should be implemented but in a way that limits, as far as possible, the harm to the UK’s economy

and that is what we are doing by preparing for a no deal Brexit something TM failed to do.

The idea that this will be a bad thing for Britain is just your opinion shared by many such as the CBI the BoE and hordes of remoaner Mp’s, but their opinion carries no more weight than yours. Let’s not forget that the aforementioned predicted economic meltdown the day after the referendum and yet we have prospered
Interesting thought when you look at the fact our economy shrank last month and may well do so again this month meaning technically, we're in a recession. I just can't believe all those entrepreneurial risk takers in the CBI are worried either?

I'll also mention how strong the pound hasn't become on the world economic stage. Its value is shrinking faster than your old man at minus 30 degrees.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Aug 2019, 14:17

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:

Interesting thought when you look at the fact our economy shrank last month and may well do so again this month meaning technically, we're in a recession. I just can't believe all those entrepreneurial risk takers in the CBI are worried either?

I'll also mention how strong the pound hasn't become on the world economic stage. Its value is shrinking faster than your old man at minus 30 degrees.
Flatcapper, the whole world economy shrank last month or have you been on Planet Venus this past month !
Germany is dropping into recession and China (which is a major yardstick) took a hell of a nosedive !
A bit ludicrous to make the counter on this when all's not well on a global scale and that the UK has performed quite well when all the doomsters were predicting us to collapse after the referendum and hasn't as yet ! And by the way, currency fluctuation is always offset by stronger UK Exports against costlier Imports.

What nobody knows is whether staying in the EU or opting out is the best for the UK but My guess is that the EU is a massive Dinosaur and if we are fleet of mind to break away, we can get the trade action before any of the other EU countries manage to break free also. Iceland and their Minister yesterday said exactly that yesterday in some form and they have the business model to prove it over the last 10 years and have massively prospered as a tiny island - and just translate the growth we could get in comparison as a much bigger economy !

It's an absolute no brainer for me for us to come out of the EU. It's all the lilly livered "can't believe in ourselves" remainers who are so scared of going it alone. Where is their BackBone ! Just a Bunch of Chickens who want mollycoddling and looked after by a bigger institute and No Balls whatsoever ! They really do my tree in and can't see the wood for the trees !

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Aug 2019, 15:45

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:

ye ok, we’ve had a month where the economy shrunk over 3 years after the referendum :shock:

and the CBI are a europhile organisation, didn’t they want us to join the failed Euro :lol:

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 29 Aug 2019, 16:32

The fcat is shrinking isn't propsering it is?

Anyway, for the last 3 years we've been in the EU and by the sounds of it, it doesn't hold us back. Sounds like a plan.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 29 Aug 2019, 16:35

By the way, altghouh I haven't had time see any news following Jacob Reese Mogg's appearence on Breakfast News this morning but he was adamant the reason for the suspension of parliament wasn't to thwart the remainers but to speed up new parliamentary business.

Get with the JRM fellas and toe the party line.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Aug 2019, 21:08

Flat Capper wrote:The fcat is shrinking isn't propsering it is?
????
I think Flow has hacked his account

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 29 Aug 2019, 21:17

CasRus, I admire your patience arguing the point with these two commies at the moment I prefer to just bask in the warm glow that the imminent no deal Brexit has given me. Just enjoy it, get out the popcorn and watch the remoaners cry about the injustice of it all between now and Halloween.

It just doesn’t get better :D

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 29 Aug 2019, 22:29

Alf, sometimes people are so entranced and set in their ways and whether it's from earlier area brainwashing to support Labour at all costs, which this area has always been, I sometimes wonder if I ever get through in trying to explain, in a reasonable logical manner, why from a common sense standpoint that support just for one entity can be very damaging and if they only removed themselves and open up their own minds to think common sense logic, then they may arrive at a different perspective.

I don't always agree on Tory Policies however on this current situation, there's only one game in town that can move forward and that's BJ/Reece Mogg and his cabinet as otherwise we will be in a state of limbo for years to come.

This nation could be great but I'm afraid there are MPs/Business companies who make millions within the EU who have their own agenda and the Remainers are just a bunch of wusses who haven't got a brave bone in their body to get behind and believe in this nation - and there's the problem !!

I have said it before and I will say it again - The EU will be washed up with massive fallouts coming, Brexit Party blocking tactics and the biggest will be the German Economy now heading south !! Who's going to bail out Greece, Italy, Portugal,Spain then ?? We won't have a pot to p..s in either !!

Time to see the logic Guys !!

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 30 Aug 2019, 11:59

alftupper wrote:CasRus, I admire your patience arguing the point with these two commies at the moment I prefer to just bask in the warm glow that the imminent no deal Brexit has given me. Just enjoy it, get out the popcorn and watch the remoaners cry about the injustice of it all between now and Halloween.

It just doesn’t get better :D
6. Boris Johnson: "There is no plan for no deal because we are going to get a great deal"

Johnson there, with his characteristic confidence in July 2017.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 30 Aug 2019, 12:12

CasRus wrote:Alf, sometimes people are so entranced and set in their ways and whether it's from earlier area brainwashing to support Labour at all costs, which this area has always been, I sometimes wonder if I ever get through in trying to explain, in a reasonable logical manner, why from a common sense standpoint that support just for one entity can be very damaging and if they only removed themselves and open up their own minds to think common sense logic, then they may arrive at a different perspective.
That could apply equally to you and Alfiebabe.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 31 Aug 2019, 09:36