On to London

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: On to London

Post by flow » 14 Aug 2019, 00:24

fords wrote:
alftupper wrote:
tigerfeat wrote: Laughable for me some people saying he had a decent game against London because he caught and passed the ball to Egodo for two walk in trys
I nearly posted this earlier, his performances have been that poor that shifting the ball along to his winger something any centre is expected to do has prompted high praise.
Another clueless wonder that has nothing good to say ever. My opinion only obviously.

Paul Franze and Newlove are what you call bad performances
Lmao can't believe Ford calling somebody clueless

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 14 Aug 2019, 08:39

The fans on here who want to bash each other, should swap phone numbers of meet in a pub , i am not one who sits behind a key board trying to score points , come on let it drop

Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Swagger » 14 Aug 2019, 09:09

gateman wrote:The fans on here who want to bash each other, should swap phone numbers of meet in a pub , i am not one who sits behind a key board trying to score points , come on let it drop
It's become boring now. It's the same few everyone and usually involves Flow.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Aug 2019, 14:13

gateman wrote:The fans on here who want to bash each other, should swap phone numbers of meet in a pub , i am not one who sits behind a key board trying to score points , come on let it drop
I have suggested we have forum face to face debate involving a few liquid refreshments could be a good laugh or end up like a western cowboy brawl lmao

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Aug 2019, 14:55

flow wrote:
fords wrote:
alftupper wrote:
tigerfeat wrote: Laughable for me some people saying he had a decent game against London because he caught and passed the ball to Egodo for two walk in trys
I nearly posted this earlier, his performances have been that poor that shifting the ball along to his winger something any centre is expected to do has prompted high praise.
Another clueless wonder that has nothing good to say ever. My opinion only obviously.

Paul Franze and Newlove are what you call bad performances
Lmao can't believe Ford calling somebody clueless
Why is that then ? Alot of people on here are going by the tripe that's posted

LMAO, lol any chance of learning some new words

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 14 Aug 2019, 17:26

Swagger wrote:
It's become boring now. It's the same few everyone and usually involves Flow.
Boring now...it became boring months ago.