On to London

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: On to London

Post by nottinghamtiger » 11 Aug 2019, 00:03

Fumper27 wrote:Sorry but I agree with Suffolk on this one. Every single thread gets side tracked by the one poster accusing everyone else of doing so. If you (dare) disagrees with Flow, get ready to be called:
Part of the Rose tinted brigade
A poster with multiple sign in ID’s
A keyboard warrior
A thread derailer
Not a true supporter

It’s tiresome that’s every time I come onto new a post, I see that one name that I know I going to detract for true debate and insight.

Surely, by now, many AUP have been broken and said poster can be sanctioned?
If everyone blocked him, he’d cease to be tiresome. His posts would be seen by nobody, so they wouldn’t be able to derail a thread.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 11 Aug 2019, 00:17

My only comment is that what makes this Forum is the variety and wide spectrum of views. There are some things which need challenging/blocking as unacceptable but whilst I rarely agree with the likes of Flow and Alf they are both long standing Cas fans. Whilst their perspectives are greatly different to mine I respect for the most part what they have to say and they bring their own input which adds spice to the debate we all have. Let’s not fall out. We are all too privileged as Cas fans to do that.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 11 Aug 2019, 01:25

Fumper27 wrote:Sorry but I agree with Suffolk on this one. Every single thread gets side tracked by the one poster accusing everyone else of doing so. If you (dare) disagrees with Flow, get ready to be called:
A keyboard warrior
A thread derailer
Not a true supporter

It’s tiresome that’s every time I come onto new a post, I see that one name that I know I going to detract for true debate and insight.

I don’t mean to offend anyone with this post but...

I genuinely feel like people go over the top with flows input.

He can be a bit closed minded but at the end of the day it is his opinion and I feel like he has come a long way with with his posts.

No longer is it flow derailing posts but those who disagree with him or have taken some sort of offence to his previous posts and now feel like they must pick apart his posts.

I don’t post often because I feel like the forum has become quite poisonous but less so because of flow and more so because people read flow’s posts and feel they need to contradict everything he says rather than accept that people have different opinions.

We’ve seen it in the past with huddstiger where people would disagree and insult for the sake of insulting because they have decided to take some sort of issue with said poster.

Just my opinion but I think people need to take a step back and accept a difference in opinion and also accept that certain posters have taken steps to seem less like a troll and more like they want to converse about things rugby related

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 11 Aug 2019, 01:37

Sorry Tamworth.
I agree different perspectives add to the debate
Repeated name calling of people with a different view is not a debate.
If you were able to do a freedom of information search on derailment of threads and posters being blocked l think you would have your answer.
As for the term Cas Fan which again is used against supporters.
I think of fans who lack a certain amount of objectivity because they are a fan of who or whatever.
Some contributors rarely have a a good word to say about Cas.

BigBez10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by BigBez10 » 11 Aug 2019, 01:49

BigBez10 wrote:
A keyboard warrior
A thread derailer
Not a true supporter

I don’t mean to offend anyone with this post but...

I genuinely feel like people go over the top with flows input.

He can be a bit closed minded but at the end of the day it is his opinion and I feel like he has come a long way with with his posts.

No longer is it flow derailing posts but those who disagree with him or have taken some sort of offence to his previous posts and now feel like they must pick apart his posts.

I don’t post often because I feel like the forum has become quite poisonous but less so because of flow and more so because people read flow’s posts and feel they need to contradict everything he says rather than accept that people have different opinions.

We’ve seen it in the past with huddstiger where people would disagree and insult for the sake of insulting because they have decided to take some sort of issue with said poster.

Just my opinion but I think people need to take a step back and accept a difference in opinion and also accept that certain posters have taken steps to seem less like a troll and more like they want to converse about things rugby related
Just to add to my previous post, I at one point wanted to leave the forum because of flows posts but I feel like he has made conscious effort to improve his posts and you will rarely find him derailing a thread (granted he has his issues with certain players), for the most part it is people replying to him who disagree with his posts who make the forum more unbareable.

I’ve for a while thought of trying to breathe life into the rlfans forum because I enjoy reading other fans opinions on all things RL, but I have yet to create an account on there.

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 11 Aug 2019, 03:56

A keyboard warrior
A thread derailer
Not a true supporter

Have
Use the foe button!

For the last time, flow or anyone else does not have multiple sign on ID's. I have pointed this out in the past.
Not a, true supporter; he was a committee member of the Supporters club. Derailing threads; he, like you and others derail threads et nauseum.
There are a number on here who goad each other directly and indirectly... I suggest you go back and look at some of your previous posts.

Everyone has a right to an opinion, whatever that opinion is. I can't believe some of the utter claptrap posted on here. I can either choose to ignore it or I can challenge that view in a reasonable manner. I respectfully suggest you do the same.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Aug 2019, 06:23

nottinghamtiger wrote:
A keyboard warrior
A thread derailer
Not a true supporter

If everyone blocked him, he’d cease to be tiresome. His posts would be seen by nobody, so they wouldn’t be able to derail a thread.
just listing worse offenders on here for derailing are nottimgham tiger fumper please block me you both are ruin this forum cant have a debate we out you two saying snide remarks it stops now your like children . ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) please private message me Nottingham tiger lets private chat off line

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Aug 2019, 06:50

Starting from now want the mods to start taking note who keeps derailing and insulting people on here I will play nice but still post my opinion let's worm these people out. IT got to point you had to put this is my opinion after every post I have not tryed to derail a post for a long time but a handful on here and it's same person or people seam hell bent on derailing every thing i say. Like I said starting from now should take long for them to surface we all now who they are.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 11 Aug 2019, 06:52

does anybody thing McShane might be in trouble (again) for his ‘hand off’ which led to the London player getting a concussion test, I didn’t get a clear enough look at it but was the injury a result of an attack on the head by McShane or the head hitting the ground?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Aug 2019, 07:23

I couldn't see clearly if it was a hand off or not bloke next to me with better vision said it was no hand off
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Aug 2019, 07:27

One thing that surprised me yesterday Oneill had just scored his first try in next set he puts a bick hit on one of there blokes and Powell takes him off for Massey I think it was for Christ sake keep him on let's see what kids got
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 11 Aug 2019, 07:40

Who impressed yesterday and who didn’t?
See Egodo nailed another two scores. His try to game radio must be up there?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: On to Londonyou can

Post by flow » 11 Aug 2019, 07:56

Egodo will now don't make a good championship player don't think you can get carried away with any body's performance considering the opponent's

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Aug 2019, 08:24

Fumper27 wrote:Who impressed yesterday and who didn’t?
Impressed Jessie -Rankin ...Truey in second half

Poor Massey Mcshane Smith Clarkson
Vince Lombardi

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 11 Aug 2019, 08:36

alftupper wrote:does anybody thing McShane might be in trouble (again) for his ‘hand off’ which led to the London player getting a concussion test, I didn’t get a clear enough look at it but was the injury a result of an attack on the head by McShane or the head hitting the ground?
I was wondering that too. The London players didn’t look happy

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 11 Aug 2019, 08:42

flow wrote:Egodo will now don't make a good championship player don't think you can get carried away with any body's performance considering the opponent's
Don’t think it’s right to detract from anyone’s game because of the opponents
You can only play what’s in front of you. London are a very fit team and were playing for their lives yesterday. They have proved on a number of occasions that they are no walkovers this season.
We made a lot of mistakes yesterday and so did they, but the conditions weren’t the easiest and our defence in particular was pretty impressive.
Credit where it’s due.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 11 Aug 2019, 09:01

Coach Powell said after the game we need to relax and look like we're enjoying playing rugby again
Spot on ...but we've looked that way almost all of the season ?
Vince Lombardi

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 11 Aug 2019, 09:07

Tamworth Tiger wrote:
flow wrote:Egodo will now don't make a good championship player don't think you can get carried away with any body's performance considering the opponent's
Don’t think it’s right to detract from anyone’s game because of the opponents
You can only play what’s in front of you. London are a very fit team and were playing for their lives yesterday. They have proved on a number of occasions that they are no walkovers this season.
We made a lot of mistakes yesterday and so did they, but the conditions weren’t the easiest and our defence in particular was pretty impressive.
Credit where it’s due.
Your right about mistakes one off worse standard off games seen for a long time but unbelievable still got a Stab off play offs if can win three more games

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 11 Aug 2019, 09:27

tigerfeat wrote:

Thanks
Thanks for answering my question tigerfeat. Did we pick up any injuries / potential bans for the Huddersfield game?

cogito ergo sum
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by cogito ergo sum » 11 Aug 2019, 09:42

Fumper27 wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:

Thanks
Thanks for answering my question tigerfeat. Did we pick up any injuries / potential bans for the Huddersfield game?
Clarkson hardly on yesterday, injured. Thought Smith went well. Massey did what he does, and all of them tackled well.