Escare

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7455
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Escare

Post by tigerfeat » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:21 pm

They signed Chris Green as well from Hull
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
mart0042
Brad Davis
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Escare

Post by mart0042 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:03 pm

Screw escare, he's made his choice. Now wakey have lots of fullbacks. Good for them.

JIN JER
Junior Moors
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Escare

Post by JIN JER » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:58 pm

mart0042 wrote:Screw escare, he's made his choice. Now wakey have lots of fullbacks. Good for them.
At this moment in time but next season? Hampsh is going, Chester doesn't rate Jowitt, that leaves allegedly Alex Walker as the only fullback at the club, and that's if we stay up.

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7455
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Escare

Post by tigerfeat » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Didn't cas try to sign jowitt once jinj ...or is my memory tricking me again ha
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JIN JER
Junior Moors
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Escare

Post by JIN JER » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:08 pm

tigerfeat wrote:Didn't cas try to sign jowitt once jinj ...or is my memory tricking me again ha
Nope I believe they did matey. I really like him but Chester doesn't appear to, pity.

User avatar
mart0042
Brad Davis
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Escare

Post by mart0042 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:15 am

JIN JER wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Didn't cas try to sign jowitt once jinj ...or is my memory tricking me again ha
Nope I believe they did matey. I really like him but Chester doesn't appear to, pity.
If Jowitt didn't want to stay at wakey I'm sure another team will give him a go. If that's cas then the price must be right. We ain't paying top Dollar for a bench player but maybe with a bit of work he might get a chance.

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Escare

Post by Bolton-tiger » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Just been announced that wakeys signed tangata and hirst going the other way

User avatar
mart0042
Brad Davis
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Escare

Post by mart0042 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:03 am

Panic is going to cause lots of financial issues for these teams.

All this extra money has to come from somewhere. If Cas make profit, one of the rare ones. How much does wakey make if any?
Now add the wages of green, escare and tangata. Still paying the wages of the injured aswell. A costly gamble, Hull KR doing the same, London well under the cap with a millionaire backer.

Survival this year makes next year even harder, especially if Toronto come up and the extra costs.

JIN JER
Junior Moors
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Escare

Post by JIN JER » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:25 pm

mart0042 wrote:Panic is going to cause lots of financial issues for these teams.

All this extra money has to come from somewhere. If Cas make profit, one of the rare ones. How much does wakey make if any?
Now add the wages of green, escare and tangata. Still paying the wages of the injured aswell. A costly gamble, Hull KR doing the same, London well under the cap with a millionaire backer.

Survival this year makes next year even harder, especially if Toronto come up and the extra costs.
I have absolutely no idea wages/pay off wise but generally we offload a player to bring one in.
Tanginoa-Horo
Green-Huby released
Escare-Reynolds to Leigh
Tangata-Hurst Swap
I'm guessing Wigan will pay the majority of Escare's wages.

User avatar
mart0042
Brad Davis
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Escare

Post by mart0042 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 am

JIN JER wrote:
mart0042 wrote:Panic is going to cause lots of financial issues for these teams.

All this extra money has to come from somewhere. If Cas make profit, one of the rare ones. How much does wakey make if any?
Now add the wages of green, escare and tangata. Still paying the wages of the injured aswell. A costly gamble, Hull KR doing the same, London well under the cap with a millionaire backer.

Survival this year makes next year even harder, especially if Toronto come up and the extra costs.
I have absolutely no idea wages/pay off wise but generally we offload a player to bring one in.
Tanginoa-Horo
Green-Huby released
Escare-Reynolds to Leigh
Tangata-Hurst Swap
I'm guessing Wigan will pay the majority of Escare's wages.
Huby would have had his contract paid up or similar
Hurst was full time pro, maybe wakey paying some of his wages
Also now atkins

Wigan were up to cap and bright in French, can't see them paying much as they've paid up tautai and gambling.

We haven't seen panic like this in a long time, relegating is helping the clubs, maybe a14 team league would be better.

North Leeds Tiger
Dean Widders
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:55 pm
Location: Moortown

Re: Escare

Post by North Leeds Tiger » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:50 pm

I think in seasons gone by, 1 club is normally adrift at the bottom without a hope with 4 games to go, but this season it could be any one of five - hence the turbulence

User avatar
mart0042
Brad Davis
Posts: 5366
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Escare

Post by mart0042 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:54 pm

North Leeds Tiger wrote:I think in seasons gone by, 1 club is normally adrift at the bottom without a hope with 4 games to go, but this season it could be any one of five - hence the turbulence
Which is the competitiveness that we need. There's been something in most matches.

Apart from saints and Leeds, every team has something to play for which is brilliant.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
Danny Orr
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am
Location: On the brink

Re: Escare

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:36 pm

JIN JER wrote:
mart0042 wrote:Panic is going to cause lots of financial issues for these teams.

All this extra money has to come from somewhere. If Cas make profit, one of the rare ones. How much does wakey make if any?
Now add the wages of green, escare and tangata. Still paying the wages of the injured aswell. A costly gamble, Hull KR doing the same, London well under the cap with a millionaire backer.

Survival this year makes next year even harder, especially if Toronto come up and the extra costs.
I have absolutely no idea wages/pay off wise but generally we offload a player to bring one in.
Tanginoa-Horo
Green-Huby released
Escare-Reynolds to Leigh
Tangata-Hurst Swap
I'm guessing Wigan will pay the majority of Escare's wages.
I think all 4 improve your team. Definite upgrades based on circumstance.
Image

JIN JER
Junior Moors
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 am

Re: Escare

Post by JIN JER » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:35 pm

I tend to agree Ronnie but my sphincter is still twitching. :)

User avatar
Tigerade
Danny Orr
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:18 pm
Location: Larging it in Lagentium

Re: Escare

Post by Tigerade » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:49 pm

I recon it's next year where Wakey might get a bit more worried. They'll be fine this season. London are down IMO.

Post Reply