GALE DEPARTURE CONFIRMED

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Luke Gale

Post by Flat Capper » 31 Jul 2019, 12:20

What next, Wally Lewis signing for Wakey?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 31 Jul 2019, 12:54

heritage1926 wrote:The Gale to Leeds rumour is exactly what the Hardaker back to Cas one is - fans stirring the pot.
So why isn't this on the 'Rumours' page?

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 31 Jul 2019, 13:22

Flat Capper wrote:What next, Wally Lewis signing for Wakey?
They were great days. Literally every team had a household name Aussie. That was the worst part of moving to a summer game for me

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 31 Jul 2019, 13:28

tallguyx wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:What next, Wally Lewis signing for Wakey?
They were great days. Literally every team had a household name Aussie. That was the worst part of moving to a summer game for me
Can you imagine the social media frenzy if these types of deals were a regularity?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 31 Jul 2019, 15:00

Aiden Sezer is rumoured to be a target of huddersfield, playing well at Canberra but looks to be the scapegoat for the williams deal, IF, and i do mean if, gale does leave id be looking into his possibilities. Giants have to get rid of Frawley first and he wont come cheap but is a good player
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 31 Jul 2019, 15:05

I agree he was best player on field at week -end not sure what kind of player Canberra think Williams is to be getting rid of him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 31 Jul 2019, 15:10

tigerfeat wrote:I agree he was best player on field at week -end not sure what kind of player Canberra think Williams is to be getting rid of him

He is playing behind a decent pack and some very good backs. Certainly helps a half back. I just dont see where williams fits into their style of play unless they want someone who is iff the cuff?
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

Toffycat
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Toffycat » 31 Jul 2019, 20:32

Mucky1978 wrote:As I said a few days ago Hardaker and Richardson to Cas and Gale to Leeds
When can we expect this announcment mucky

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 31 Jul 2019, 20:46

Toffycat wrote:
Mucky1978 wrote:As I said a few days ago Hardaker and Richardson to Cas and Gale to Leeds
Around 30th February...

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 31 Jul 2019, 20:53

Fumper27 wrote:
Toffycat wrote:
Around 30th February...
32nd of septober or 65th of octember or 43rd of nowonder...
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 01 Aug 2019, 08:41

Toffycat wrote:
1st April
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 01 Aug 2019, 08:58

If true which I don't knowing cas we will stick we Ellis and trueman and realise half way through season need a half back that's any good at creating attacking moves and panick simalar to fullback and centre situations and get somebody substabdard

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Aug 2019, 09:07

Don't think that would happen but think we would go for someone like Richardson which as you say would be taking the pee out of the supporters for the third year runing
Don't think it will happen tho myself
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 01 Aug 2019, 13:09

tigerfeat wrote:Don't think that would happen but think we would go for someone like Richardson which as you say would be taking the pee out of the supporters for the third year runing
Thought we were looking at Matty Smith as a like for like replacement with him being allowed to leave the Dragons?

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 01 Aug 2019, 20:26

I actually think Richardson is going to be a great player, i would swap him for gale but id be happy with him as our back up half behind gale n Trueman
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 01 Aug 2019, 23:05

Sharlotiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:Don't think that would happen but think we would go for someone like Richardson which as you say would be taking the pee out of the supporters for the third year runing
Thought we were looking at Matty Smith as a like for like replacement with him being allowed to leave the Dragons?
Please no

Easy Tiger 2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Easy Tiger 2 » 02 Aug 2019, 10:43

jackknife wrote:I actually think Richardson is going to be a great player, i would swap him for gale but id be happy with him as our back up half behind gale n Trueman
I must admit I don’t understand the negativity around Danny Richardson other than the usual negativity and whinging, I think he was superb last year and my man of steel and absolute gem of a player that Powell could make even better, would be delighted with that signing.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 02 Aug 2019, 11:00

Easy Tiger 2 wrote:
jackknife wrote:I actually think Richardson is going to be a great player, i would swap him for gale but id be happy with him as our back up half behind gale n Trueman
I must admit I don’t understand the negativity around Danny Richardson other than the usual negativity and whinging, I think he was superb last year and my man of steel and absolute gem of a player that Powell could make even better, would be delighted with that signing.
Not sure why he’d up root from Lancashire to come to Cas to be 3rd choice half back, when he can do it at the best club in the league.

His defence is also very suspect, bordering on turnstile. Definitely misses more tackles than he makes. One thing you can say about Galey is, for a small bloke, he doesn’t mind getting stuck in. Never shirks away from defensive duties.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 02 Aug 2019, 11:04

richardson dosnt take the line on he gets caught not knowing what to do with the ball on the last tackle time after time his kicking game is average apart from his goal kicking when hes played this year behind the best pack in the league hes still looked average hence hes at leigh when saints have no injuries
his defending is poor also
Vince Lombardi

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 02 Aug 2019, 11:34

tigerfeat wrote:richardson dosnt take the line on he gets caught not knowing what to do with the ball on the last tackle time after time his kicking game is average apart from his goal kicking when hes played this year behind the best pack in the league hes still looked average hence hes at leigh when saints have no injuries
his defending is poor also
I disagree with nearly everything you've said there but be boring if everyone had same opinion.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER