Leeds away

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
casjunction
Danny Orr
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by casjunction » Thu May 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Flat Capper wrote:Ever the pessimist that I am, I can't see anything other than a Leeds win.
In the spirit of the forum.
Politely.
I'm optimistic you will be wrong.

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Leeds away

Post by Balboa1 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:18 pm

casjunction wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Ever the pessimist that I am, I can't see anything other than a Leeds win.
In the spirit of the forum.
Politely.
I'm optimistic you will be wrong.
In the spirit of the forum what a load of bovine excrement cas by 20 :dance:

User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 16544
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by old cas lass » Thu May 16, 2019 4:20 pm

We have to stop giving teams a head start.
If we can get a grip on the game early and get into a lead it should boost our confidence.
But doing that won’t be easy cos we haven’t done that in over a month.

Leeds will be desperate to win this game, what with the opening of the new stand and a party like atmosphere.

Down to us to spoil the party. I can see it being another close game with maybe a one pointer separating the 2 teams.

:pray: for a win.

casjunction
Danny Orr
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by casjunction » Thu May 16, 2019 4:22 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
casjunction wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:Ever the pessimist that I am, I can't see anything other than a Leeds win.
In the spirit of the forum.
Politely.
I'm optimistic you will be wrong.
In the spirit of the forum what a load of bovine excrement cas by 20 :dance:

casjunction
Danny Orr
Posts: 1155
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:48 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by casjunction » Thu May 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Whoops my submission was that we will ie
Optimistic the pessimist would be wrong.
Hey ho.

Scoopage
Junior Moors
Posts: 995
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by Scoopage » Thu May 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Hearing no myler or Watkins tonight for Leeds

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Leeds away

Post by Balboa1 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:32 pm

Scoopage wrote:Hearing no myler or Watkins tonight for Leeds
Even better if that's correct there for the taking

Swagger
Junior Moors
Posts: 877
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by Swagger » Thu May 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Should hit 50 tonight.

Scoopage
Junior Moors
Posts: 995
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by Scoopage » Thu May 16, 2019 4:43 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Hearing no myler or Watkins tonight for Leeds
Even better if that's correct there for the taking
Not gospel though

betts21
Danny Orr
Posts: 2671
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:13 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by betts21 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Scoopage wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Scoopage wrote:Hearing no myler or Watkins tonight for Leeds
Even better if that's correct there for the taking
Not gospel though
Watkins isn't a loss they defo miss myler though. He was a big part of them beating us last time out.

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15267
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Leeds away

Post by HuddsTigers » Thu May 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Swagger wrote:Should hit 50 tonight.
Spectators from Matautia's kick offs?
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 16544
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by old cas lass » Thu May 16, 2019 5:41 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
Swagger wrote:Should hit 50 tonight.
Spectators from Matautia's kick offs?

He best be NOT kicking tonight.

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7614
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by tigerfeat » Thu May 16, 2019 5:44 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
Swagger wrote:Should hit 50 tonight.
Spectators from Matautia's kick offs?
:D
Think it be close if Mylers out should tip it are way
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15267
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Leeds away

Post by HuddsTigers » Thu May 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Both Watkins and Myler play

Lolohea
Briscoe
Watkins
Newman
Handley
McLelland
Myler
Singleton
Dwyer
Peteru
Smith
Merrin
Sutcliffe

Seumanufagai
Donaldson
Oledzki
Parcell
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Swagger
Junior Moors
Posts: 877
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Re: Leeds away

Post by Swagger » Thu May 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Watch McLelland put a number on us.

Post Reply