Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

General Chit-Chat is in here... New Members are invited to pop in and say hello!
Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Jeremy Corbyn new Labour leader Lol

Post by Flat Capper » 14 May 2019, 12:47

alftupper wrote:I read that none other than our greatest living Englishman rolled into Fev of all places yesterday with leading figures of his Brexit Party.

They played to a packed Featherstone ‘Working’ Men’s Club (peculiar that they’re not working on a Monday morning) with Anne Widdercombe in particular going down a storm!

I’ve always said that your average red would vote a cabbage into parliament if it had a red rosette stuck to it but this gives me hope that I might have been wrong and the penny is finally dropping.

Wouldn’t it be great if this apparent sea change could be sustained to the next GE and we see the back of Cooper, Creagh and Trickett et al
In reality nothing has changed, they just accept whatever tripe is fed to them and nobody feeds it better than Fragage who couldn't even name the correct MP for the town. He's not one to let facts get in the way is he?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 May 2019, 14:17

I wonder if Nigel is considering standing against the Balls-Cooper woman at the next GE, it would certainly shake things up a bit and after all it’s the most betrayed constituency in the country.

I think it would be a much closer fought election than when Enoch god bless him stood for the Normanton seat all those years ago.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 May 2019, 16:06

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:I read that none other than our greatest living Englishman rolled into Fev of all places yesterday with leading figures of his Brexit Party.

They played to a packed Featherstone ‘Working’ Men’s Club (peculiar that they’re not working on a Monday morning) with Anne Widdercombe in particular going down a storm!

I’ve always said that your average red would vote a cabbage into parliament if it had a red rosette stuck to it but this gives me hope that I might have been wrong and the penny is finally dropping.

Wouldn’t it be great if this apparent sea change could be sustained to the next GE and we see the back of Cooper, Creagh and Trickett et al
In reality nothing has changed, they just accept whatever tripe is fed to them and nobody feeds it better than Fragage who couldn't even name the correct MP for the town. He's not one to let facts get in the way is he?
Flatcapper, personally if I were you I wouldn't be going down that road especially when you've got a certain person named Dianne Abbott in your marxist party !

Farage speaks for a lot for the common people and makes more sense than all of the Commons put together and is great at ripping the EU a new A Hole every time he gets up in Brussels to speak - He's Brilliant at that !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 15 May 2019, 16:11

There are quite a few Labour constituencies where the sitting MP isn't quite in line with the Brexit vote so I suspect the Forage-Fascist man would chose one closer to his preferred South-East.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 May 2019, 16:28

That's a great understatement you make Flatcapper "not quite in line with the Brexit vote" ! Suggest you take a look at the % vote was for Brexit in the Balls Cooper constit.

Now consider this to be a democratic country and then consider the Cooper woman who has defied democracy when she has openly betrayed her constituents wishes on Brexit !

Now ask yourself this, is she representing her people which she is supposed to or is she now dictating and imposing her will and view which is more or less saying her constituents are not as bright as what she considers herself ! Brilliant isn't it when you consider that you lot pan the conservatives and who you consider as not representing the common man !

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 15 May 2019, 16:39

You two must get dizzy constantly going around in circles.

For the last time, and hopefully so you finally understand, the referendum question only asked if we wanted to stay in Europe or leave. It didn't state how, with a deal, with no deal or coated with shiny stars. On that basis, if we leave the EU in one way or another, including no deal or coated with shiny stars, we have upheld the result of the referendum.

Yvette Cooper is arguing that we leave but on the most economically sound basis.

CasRus
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasRus » 15 May 2019, 19:57

Flat Capper wrote:You two must get dizzy constantly going around in circles.

For the last time, and hopefully so you finally understand, the referendum question only asked if we wanted to stay in Europe or leave. It didn't state how, with a deal, with no deal or coated with shiny stars. On that basis, if we leave the EU in one way or another, including no deal or coated with shiny stars, we have upheld the result of the referendum.

Yvette Cooper is arguing that we leave but on the most economically sound basis.

Admirable response but every MP thinks they know how best to leave and that is the issue as to why nowts happening !!! That includes Cooper who has her own vision on how best to leave but not agreeable to others !

Let’s just Leave and work out the details and negotiate later then democracy is served - anything less will be suspiciously viewed as remaining now and semi tied to the EU ! Simples !

Anything less is not democratic to the referendum as different MPs all have hidden agendas and party politics especially from Corbyn and middle of the road Tories that is coming into play that is clouding the true result of the referendum

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 15 May 2019, 22:18

poll after poll suggest that the public’s preferred outcome is a no deal Brexit. My ballot paper didn’t say remain in the EU or leave only if we get a deal. Leave means leave and for me the purest outcome is a no deal. The Balls Cooper woman thinks she know better than the thousands of her constituents who want to leave probably with a no deal and actively sought to take no deal off the table. Utter contempt for her constituents but she knows she will probably get away with it because of stupid Labour voters.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 16 May 2019, 12:16

alftupper wrote:poll after poll suggest that the public’s preferred outcome is a no deal Brexit. My ballot paper didn’t say remain in the EU or leave only if we get a deal. Leave means leave and for me the purest outcome is a no deal. The Balls Cooper woman thinks she know better than the thousands of her constituents who want to leave probably with a no deal and actively sought to take no deal off the table. Utter contempt for her constituents but she knows she will probably get away with it because of stupid Labour voters.
Are these the same "stupid" voters that you claim knew exactly what they were voting for in the referendum?

What is not in doubt is that a large proportion of voters weren't aware of the complex nature of EU membership or the potential impact of trying to leave. I'd certainly like to know how you re-negotiate agreements with the EU once you've left and therefore have no bargaining tools? Surely, if you want a no deal exit, you do not want to work with them or are you just being hypocritical?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 17 May 2019, 08:31

Flat Capper wrote: I'd certainly like to know how you re-negotiate agreements with the EU once you've left and therefore have no bargaining tools? Surely, if you want a no deal exit, you do not want to work with them or are you just being hypocritical?
We are currently being offered a deal that’s bad and have a weak PM who’s being trampled on.

No deal is better than a bad deal, remember that?

We leave without a deal and see how long it is before the EU come crawling for a good deal with the worlds 5th largest economy.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 May 2019, 12:16

alftupper wrote:
Flat Capper wrote: I'd certainly like to know how you re-negotiate agreements with the EU once you've left and therefore have no bargaining tools? Surely, if you want a no deal exit, you do not want to work with them or are you just being hypocritical?
We are currently being offered a deal that’s bad and have a weak PM who’s being trampled on.

We leave without a deal and see how long it is before the EU come crawling for a good deal with the worlds 5th largest economy.
Built up whilst being part of the EU and trading successfully with it, without tariffs.

What you leavers always seem to forget is the fact we want to buy goods from Europe just as much, if not more, than they need to sell them to us. Whatever deal is struck, before or after leaving, it will favour the EU as they have the greater bargaining power. This is why we are better off sat at the table rather than waiting for the scraps from it!

I've never been one who favours cutting my nose off to spite my face.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 20 May 2019, 14:25

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:

Built up whilst being part of the EU and trading successfully with it, without tariffs.
:lol: I knew that would be your response as I wrote it.
You have no confidence in this country, you don’t rate this country, you are a very scared individual who is horrified of going it alone in the big wide world, it’s very common with those who’ve been wet nursed all their lives in the public sector. If you were told Capper go out and make some money you wouldn’t have the foggiest would you, so your pathetic views on Brexit are quiet understandable.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 20 May 2019, 16:49

And you know nothing of the real economical world where your belief of the supply and demand culture dictates everything. We, the British public demand goods from overseas so the suppliers will sell us them, at a price.

This supply and demand culture has ripped the manufacturing base out of this country in order to earn a cheap buck abroad.

I've survived in a world that gave my family nothing. I not been wet nursed via a tax system that allows the self-employed, the businessman and the toxic company directors to fleece to the public purse. I've grafted on building sites, farms and in factories to provide my family wit everything they need whilst paying my fair share of taxes. I am strong because I have had to be and because I didn't have a silver spoon in my mouth.

And let's not forget, the banking institutions of Britain were so strong that the public purse had to bail them out because it is they who are pathetic, they and people who share their beliefs.

Perhaps you'd like to enlighten us on how you survive in the big wide world and what business you are in?

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 20 May 2019, 22:50

Were you on about Farage earlier Alf as the 'greatest living Englishman'?
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 21 May 2019, 12:25

Time for Capper to have half an hour in his council sponsored safe space I think or maybe have his allotted 3 sick days this month.

snowflake

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 21 May 2019, 12:28

WF10 wrote:Were you on about Farage earlier Alf as the 'greatest living Englishman'?
I certainly was WF10

are you about to come up with some lame comment about his European ancestry?

I’d expect a bit better from you if you were.

WF10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by WF10 » 21 May 2019, 12:36

alftupper wrote:
WF10 wrote:Were you on about Farage earlier Alf as the 'greatest living Englishman'?
I certainly was WF10

are you about to come up with some lame comment about his hypocrisy?

I’d expect a bit better from you if you were.
Fixed that for you.
removed post it again and you will join them on a 48 hour ban read the AUP

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 May 2019, 15:43

alftupper wrote:Time for Capper to have half an hour in his council sponsored safe space I think or maybe have his allotted 3 sick days this month.

snowflake
I will not rise to your (unsupported) patronising tones you absolute tool although I note you dare not mention what you do for living though you coward.

Time for you to be spoon fed by your Nanny me thinks.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 21 May 2019, 15:45

I will add that it does always show your true colours when you ultimately end up resulting to personal insults because your arguments fail.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 24 May 2019, 12:46

Flat Capper wrote:
alftupper wrote:Time for Capper to have half an hour in his council sponsored safe space I think or maybe have his allotted 3 sick days this month.

snowflake
I will not rise to your (unsupported) patronising tones you absolute tool although I note you dare not mention what you do for living though you coward.

Time for you to be spoon fed by your Nanny me thinks.

wow, touched a nerve there. Obviously I hit very close to the inconvenient truth.

For your own benefit FC I’d maybe give this discussion a rest maybe a bit too robust for you to deal with.

its interesting he starts throwing words about like coward and dare :lol: (keep it coming water off a ducks back old lad) when in numerous topics about Gary Hetherington he pokes fun at what he perceives to be his speech impediment. Have you ever got round to addressing this to him in person snowflake?