Wakefield H

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Wakefield H

Post by SuffolkTiger » 14 Apr 2019, 13:09

casjunction wrote:I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
No flares please Jin Ger!
Pity both squads are decimated.
Still two best teams in West Yorkshire.
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
Decided by the players not poor officiating.
COYF[/quote]

The only flares that Jinge has a passion for are hanging in his wardrobe . Next to his salary capped sleeved t-shirts

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2019, 15:10

JIN JER wrote:
Swagger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Looks like we'll be without Brough and Miller on Thursday, Brough has broken his thumb apparently. Jeez, looks like Cas might have an easy ride on Thursday.
Did you see us on Thursday??? We are full of injuries too and literally can do nothing going forward. I'm not having non of this "easy ride stuff" Wakey are playing better than we are so will be tough
I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
Getting excuses in early.....

Both teams are going to be without a good 8 players each. Test of squad depth by the looks.

Without the 4 you lost assuming they don't make it from Fri id have put my mortgage on you winning. If they dont i think we may pinch it

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:13

casjunction wrote:I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
COYF[/quote]

No flares indeed, I seem to recall your club berating Cas fans for setting off a flare at the Wigan game a couple of weeks since, oh and on Thursday evening a flare was set off by the Cas fans as witnessed on tv, so yeah, no flares eh? :lol: :lol:
But agree, hope it's a good entertaining game, show the other teams how to entertain.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:14

SuffolkTiger wrote:
Here's to a good game.
No more injuries.
COYF
The only flares that Jinge has a passion for are hanging in his wardrobe . Next to his salary capped sleeved t-shirts[/quote]

Stalker.... :lol:

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 14 Apr 2019, 15:16

fords wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
Swagger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Looks like we'll be without Brough and Miller on Thursday, Brough has broken his thumb apparently. Jeez, looks like Cas might have an easy ride on Thursday.
Did you see us on Thursday??? We are full of injuries too and literally can do nothing going forward. I'm not having non of this "easy ride stuff" Wakey are playing better than we are so will be tough
I did mate, I just think with (I'm assuming) Hamsh and Reynolds in the middle we might struggle, they haven't played together yet. We'll be without Tupou, Johnstone, Lynne, Brough, Wood and possibly Millar missing. That's practically all our flare gone in one go.

Never make excuses matey, "I'm a realist", as the Cribs song goes

Both teams are going to be without a good 8 players each. Test of squad depth by the looks.

Without the 4 you lost assuming they don't make it from Fri id have put my mortgage on you winning. If they dont i think we may pinch it

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 14 Apr 2019, 21:05

Just seen a tweet saying Brough broke his thumb on Friday night against Wigan but wants to play Thursday.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Apr 2019, 21:10

heritage1926 wrote:Just seen a tweet saying Brough broke his thumb on Friday night against Wigan but wants to play Thursday.

He’s suppose to be having a operation on it to pin it.
Can’t see him playing if he does.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 Apr 2019, 23:38

heritage1926 wrote:Just seen a tweet saying Brough broke his thumb on Friday night against Wigan but wants to play Thursday.
i've heard a rumour that he broke it on friday night. ;)
jo brand is eddie warings love child

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 15 Apr 2019, 04:36

JIN JER wrote:
fords wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
Swagger wrote:

Never make excuses matey, "I'm a realist", as the Cribs song goes

don't think cas have eight good players missing maybe three who make a big difference

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Apr 2019, 07:09

Injuries are part and parcel of the game you just have to get on on with it if Wakefield come with the right attitude which I'm sure they will they will have a chance of winning on Thursday
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 Apr 2019, 09:14

does anyone know if either Foster or Holmes will be available, with Milo unavailable also Milner may be facing a charge

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Apr 2019, 09:24

gateman wrote:does anyone know if either Foster or Holmes will be available, with Milo unavailable also Milner may be facing a charge
Got told Holmes had a knock in training wouldn't play against giants but would be back for Easter games
Not a clue whats up with Foster
Vince Lombardi

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 15 Apr 2019, 09:34

Thanks mate Oliver always plays well against our big city rivals

ERG2012
League One Player
League One Player

Post by ERG2012 » 15 Apr 2019, 09:46

gateman wrote:does anyone know if either Foster or Holmes will be available, with Milo unavailable also Milner may be facing a charge
Hope that charge is being dropped for stupidly

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 15 Apr 2019, 10:08

Wakey are doing it tough no doubt and although I don't feel sorry for them, they're certainly not making excuses for it, neither are their fans. Even with a depleted squad they fancy it against us Thursday which shows where we are at the minute.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 15 Apr 2019, 10:12

We will see who trots out on the field on Thursday...personally I couldn't care less if broughy plays or not
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 15 Apr 2019, 15:32

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 15 Apr 2019, 15:44

to be fair to milner it was o'brien who came up and made contact with adz first, but he reacted badly by basically pushing o'brien back down forehead to forehead. agressive rather than dirty.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 15 Apr 2019, 15:53

lurcher wrote:to be fair to milner it was o'brien who came up and made contact with adz first, but he reacted badly by basically pushing o'brien back down forehead to forehead. agressive rather than dirty.
Agree, but if Milner bad bit his lip and just jumped up played the ball, the line was open.
To hot headed imo.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 15 Apr 2019, 15:53

Can't believe Watts was cited twice and Clark too. All no charge thankfully.
Pauli Pauli charged with grade A. Decision tomo?
Carter on panel?