Re: Rhino's

Post by Spanishtiger » 02 Mar 2019, 03:21

Just loving it

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 02 Mar 2019, 07:23

Fair play to WT - great result for them.

Chris Chester has assembled a proper mixed bag of a team. Good solid set of forwards with a back line that is impressive.

They will be a handful for us in a few weeks time if they sustain the level of last night's party pooping at the revamped ground that still has a mock up of the railway end to make us feel at home when we come to town.....

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 02 Mar 2019, 08:23

SuffolkTiger wrote:Fair play to WT - great result for them.

Chris Chester has assembled a proper mixed bag of a team. Good solid set of forwards with a back line that is impressive.

They will be a handful for us in a few weeks time if they sustain the level of last night's party pooping at the revamped ground that still has a mock up of the railway end to make us feel at home when we come to town.....
They have a good balanced team...no doubt about that.

The problem they could have if they continue on the upward curve is the players & especially their agents will want a bump up in contract talks when they come around.

Not that they'd care at the moment,not sure when they last thumped Leeds by such a margin!

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 02 Mar 2019, 17:50

i dont wonder they get beat at home with that horrible idiotic band drowning out the crowd its hard to watch on sky & im delighted waki stuffed them. i note furner in his after match speech mentioned having two absentees, try winning with 9 out mate :roll:

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 04 Mar 2019, 13:50

I think Furner could beat Radders and whoever it is at Hudds out of the door...
Spreading the Cas gene pool

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 04 Mar 2019, 14:12

Flat Capper wrote:I think Furner could beat Radders and whoever it is at Hudds out of the door...
Lam?

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 04 Mar 2019, 14:53

TT Tiger wrote:
Flat Capper wrote:I think Furner could beat Radders and whoever it is at Hudds out of the door...
Lam?
I think Lam's immediate future will depend on what Edwards decides to do as I understand there was some speculation last week that Edwards may yet stay in Yawnion. If that was the case I could see the Pies getting shut of Lam fairly quickly but if Edwards is going home, the Club may wait 'til about half way through the season before having an interim, interim!

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 05 Mar 2019, 15:19

i wonder what callum mclleland has to do to get a game. they played cameron smith (young back rower) at stand off against wakey.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 05 Mar 2019, 21:04

Quite a few Rhino's fans thinking the same Lurcher. I recon he will be picked soon as they surely cannot go on with Myler as alpha half-back.

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 05 Mar 2019, 21:39

I think the issue they have with callum is defensively hes weak . Trueman as never let us down in this area but leeds cant carry anybody defensively ense playing cameron there (yes his defence was also poor)does that make sense lol

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 06 Mar 2019, 10:32

The thing with mclelland is he not played super league and he's not truey. It'll be a long old season for them if he's the answer to number 6. A good one for the future maybe but not yet.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 06 Mar 2019, 20:35

Doesn't make sense, rhinos have walker n golding for full backs myler in halfs and a super dupper new signing to play 6 but instead they play everyone out of position.

I think Sutcliffe would of been better in halfs instead of smith.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 06 Mar 2019, 23:41

jackknife wrote:Doesn't make sense, rhinos have walker n golding for full backs myler in halfs and a super dupper new signing to play 6 but instead they play everyone out of position.

I'd love Sutcliffe to play in the halves all year. Should put paid to any hope the DLBs have of winning anything.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 06 Mar 2019, 23:48

Spanishtiger wrote:
jackknife wrote:Doesn't make sense, rhinos have walker n golding for full backs myler in halfs and a super dupper new signing to play 6 but instead they play everyone out of position.

I'd love Sutcliffe to play in the halves all year. Should put paid to any hope the DLBs have of winning anything.
i think this year is his last chance to prove he's super league material which i don't think he is. another rhino who was
trumpeted as the next superstar but never kicked on. its a long list over the last few years. yet they rejected players who went on to have great success at other clubs.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 07 Mar 2019, 09:43

Think he has proved over his first few games "playing" there - he ain't a second rower!!

Dez
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dez » 07 Mar 2019, 11:11

Thing with Sutcliffe is nobody lets him grow from one position. They always pick him but always different positions. We once did similar with Shaun Irwin ...

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 07 Mar 2019, 11:45

I think Sutcliffe is an ok half back not good enough to take leeds to next level but he could definitely play half back for any of the struggling teams
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 07 Mar 2019, 14:29

jackknife wrote:I think Sutcliffe is an ok half back not good enough to take leeds to next level but he could definitely play half back for any of the struggling teams
He is doing! But as for the other struggling teams I don’t think he’d get in the Wigan side.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Mar 2019, 18:10

IMO, one of Leeds biggest problems is they built up Stevie Ward and Liam Sutcliife so much when in actual fact they are average at best. They did have big boots to fill and are falling way short.

when you throw in imports that just aren't up to scratch you have nothing more than an average team or worse.

Not that I'm bothered like...