Luke Gale

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Luke Gale

Post by Fryston Tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 20:46

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:He was answering a question...not delving into another Club's affairs. Both the Clubs he mentioned did need to sign players. It's a honest answer. Stop finding fault with everything.
He isn’t answering any question, there is no question to answer :lol:
he’s made a statement in what he believes and that has come across in bad taste and dosent sit well with me or others.

He classes us as a “very good squad” now Fryston, I have a question for you...
Would you class a very good squad one that has player bust ups on training camps and having players sent home?

I refer back to my first sentence, who the hell are we to pick faults with others?
He was answering a question why we haven't signed anyone when others have, I believe. But I'm not gonna quibble with you.
On the other point....yes we DO have a very good squad.
On the supposed fighting....I would wait for an official statement before jumping to conclusions. And if one doesn't come....I would assume it's being dealt with internally. D P doesn't suffer fools gladly. These things will happen all the time at professional Clubs. It doesn't make us any worse then any Club in Super League......but don't let that stop you having a moan again.

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 13 Jan 2019, 21:15

Fryston Tiger wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:He was answering a question...not delving into another Club's affairs. Both the Clubs he mentioned did need to sign players. It's a honest answer. Stop finding fault with everything.
he’s made a statement in what he believes and that has come across in bad taste and dosent sit well with me or others.

Would you class a very good squad one that has player bust ups on training camps and having players sent home?

I refer back to my first sentence, who the hell are we to pick faults with others?
He was answering a question why we haven't signed anyone when others have, I believe. But I'm not gonna quibble with you.
On the supposed fighting....I would wait for an official statement before jumping to conclusions. And if one doesn't come....I would assume it's being dealt with internally. D P doesn't suffer fools gladly. These things will happen all the time at professional Clubs. It doesn't make us any worse then any Club in Super League......but don't let that stop you having a moan again.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where do I pick up a pair of rose tinted specs from?

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 21:52

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Where do I pick up a pair of rose tinted specs from?
Probably same place you get your lemons from....

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 11:23

JSLisnotaprop wrote:
casjunction wrote:What is the forum for? Sharing opinions
Opinion sharing not trading insults
Seems to becoming more frequent a nd aggressive.

Season of Goodwill over .
Hope you're recovery is both speedy and successful Luke.
I think it speaks volumes of the team and Daryls ethos with injuries and unplanned departures .
Not only have we won games but done it style.
Just an opinion.
I’d joined this and within a week I was been called a troll :lol: :lol:

I didn’t expect any different to be honest reading this forum over the years...
I could give you list off names off users on here who only what to hear views they agree with and happy clappers, and get abusive if challenged on there views. Two have them have stopped posting or changed there user because they were that massively wrong don't come back I say to them tunnel vision views.

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 14 Jan 2019, 12:17

flow wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

I think it speaks volumes of the team and Daryls ethos with injuries and unplanned departures .
Just an opinion.

I could give you list off names off users on here who only what to hear views they agree with and happy clappers, and get abusive if challenged on there views. Two have them have stopped posting or changed there user because they were that massively wrong don't come back I say to them tunnel vision views.
Wrong....yet again.
The people you call 'happy clappers' probably aren't that all....I for one think we are chokers in the big games....but we don't feel the need to constantly moan about it on a Club Forum because our lives are not that sad. We had to a debate and move on.
Like this new one that's cropped up...the alleged fighting...I hope they are! I hope the intensity has ramped up in training that much that the players are ripping in to each other to get a starting berth.
But what you won't find me doing is jumping to conclusions, feigning mild disgust, calling players out where there's evidence to suggest otherwise and spouting the same regurgitated rubbish every day.
This is a Forum to discuss and debate....not a place to slate people who happen to oppose a different...and in most cases...a saner view. But then again, maybe it's my rose-tinted glasses getting in the way again....ppfftt.
Get.A.Grip

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 14 Jan 2019, 12:34

Oh...and one more point. Hudds Tigers had one account. The reason he left was because everytime he put something, somebody would make a response and oppose him personally.
I discuss stuff on Twitter regularly with him. He adds to debates. It might be a different view to yours, but that's it.

westyorkylad
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westyorkylad » 14 Jan 2019, 13:16

Fryston Tiger wrote:
flow wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

Just an opinion.

Wrong....yet again.
The people you call 'happy clappers' probably aren't that all....I for one think we are chokers in the big games....but we don't feel the need to constantly moan about it on a Club Forum because our lives are not that sad. We had to a debate and move on.
Like this new one that's cropped up...the alleged fighting...I hope they are! I hope the intensity has ramped up in training that much that the players are ripping in to each other to get a starting berth.
But what you won't find me doing is jumping to conclusions, feigning mild disgust, calling players out where there's evidence to suggest otherwise and spouting the same regurgitated rubbish every day.
This is a Forum to discuss and debate....not a place to slate people who happen to oppose a different...and in most cases...a saner view. But then again, maybe it's my rose-tinted glasses getting in the way again....ppfftt.
Get.A.Grip
Well said :clap: :clap:

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 14 Jan 2019, 13:33

westyorkylad wrote:
Fryston Tiger wrote:
flow wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

Just an opinion.

Wrong....yet again.
Get.A.Grip
Well said :clap: :clap:
Full agreement from me - well said Fryston Tiger!!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Jan 2019, 13:43

Back on topic, any news on Luke Gale?
Spreading the Cas gene pool

JSLisnotaprop
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JSLisnotaprop » 14 Jan 2019, 13:56

Fryston Tiger wrote:
flow wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

Just an opinion.

Wrong....yet again.
Get.A.Grip
Pot.kettle.black

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 14:00

Fryston Tiger wrote:Oh...and one more point. Hudds Tigers had one account. The reason he left was because everytime he put something, somebody would make a response and oppose him personally.
I discuss stuff on Twitter regularly with him. He adds to debates. It might be a different view to yours, but that's it.
I would you now this in less you are hudds tiger lol, and you are always having ago at others poster talk about calling kettle black you just told some body to go and get some lemon's lmao :lol: :lol: if your easily offended when people disagree with you maybe you should not use a forum and stay on twitter with hudds tiger

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 14:06

good read in league express today full page interview with powell .Only thing I disagree with what he says his shenton came close to a England call up and we don't really need any centre cover happy with giving minikin and foster chance only time will tell if he is right .hoping trueman takes a bigger role with gale out for season and we hope to be challenging for both major trophies

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 14 Jan 2019, 14:11

In order to put this to bed once and for all because I’m fed up of reading this and others being accused of being me, which is unfair on those people:

* I have one account - this one
* I am one person - I have my own opinions. I don’t ask for people to support them. Everyone is entitled to their own views as right or wrong as they may be viewed by others.
* I don’t need multiple accounts to validate my views. If I’m wrong, I’ll say it. I always post in a balanced view. I put myself in the view of the club and try to think of explanations for certain things. There’s always a reason. Just jumping to the most negative or scurrilous thing does not help anyone, nor does it give a great perception of the fan base. In my view our fanbase is life and soul of this club, and is a driving factor in what makes us attractive to players, sponsors and new fans alike.

* I stopped posting because I was dedicating too much time to individuals who only wanted to slag me off (to the point they only replied to my messages just to try and get a rise) and had no intent on debating without personal abuse or having a proper conversation. I’m saddened that this has continued as the above posts continue to show. I don’t have time for it all and would much rather dedicate my time to things that are worth it in my own personal life. A detox from the forum was long overdue. I know from personal experience that being in a negative environment too long can be damaging to health and make you miserable about the world.

* Finally, an additional reason I left was because my views were clearly divisive and I hoped that leaving would reduce some of the hate, spite and abuse back and forth. I hoped that everyone would get along.

I hope that clarifies everything. Best of luck to everyone, happy New Year and here’s to good health, happiness and a great season ahead for Cas.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 14 Jan 2019, 14:18

FFS
Spreading the Cas gene pool

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 14:30

HuddsTigers wrote:In order to put this to bed once and for all because I’m fed up of reading this and others being accused of being me, which is unfair on those people:

* I am one person - I have my own opinions. I don’t ask for people to support them. Everyone is entitled to their own views as right or wrong as they may be viewed by others.
* I don’t need multiple accounts to validate my views. If I’m wrong, I’ll say it. I always post in a balanced view. I put myself in the view of the club and try to think of explanations for certain things. There’s always a reason. Just jumping to the most negative or scurrilous thing does not help anyone, nor does it give a great perception of the fan base. In my view our fanbase is life and soul of this club, and is a driving factor in what makes us attractive to players, sponsors and new fans alike.

* I stopped posting because I was dedicating too much time to individuals who only wanted to slag me off (to the point they only replied to my messages just to try and get a rise) and had no intent on debating without personal abuse or having a proper conversation. I’m saddened that this has continued as the above posts continue to show. I don’t have time for it all and would much rather dedicate my time to things that are worth it in my own personal life. A detox from the forum was long overdue. I know from personal experience that being in a negative environment too long can be damaging to health and make you miserable about the world.

* Finally, an additional reason I left was because my views were clearly divisive and I hoped that leaving would reduce some of the hate, spite and abuse back and forth. I hoped that everyone would get along.

I hope that clarifies everything. Best of luck to everyone, happy New Year and here’s to good health, happiness and a great season ahead for Cas.
good post nice to have you back don't take things personally on here if we all got offended nobody would post on here lol take it with a pinch off salt lad ,if you let this site effect your health you have deeper problems chin up lad nearly time for season and all off season [REMOVED] stops and we have some thing proper to discuss . Any news on next date for final dots and ts for final planning position January 18th rings a bell but not sure.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Jan 2019, 14:49

JSLisnotaprop wrote:

"Would you class a very good squad one that has player bust ups on training camps and having players sent home?"

and where has that been confirmed it even happened ?

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 14:56

fords wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

"Would you class a very good squad one that has player bust ups on training camps and having players sent home?"

think only person sent home was wardle for transfer reasons in less some thing as happened since

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 14 Jan 2019, 23:45

flow wrote:
fords wrote:
JSLisnotaprop wrote:

think only person sent home was wardle for transfer reasons in less some thing as happened since
Just heard it was massey milner and Roberts fighting no idea if this is true story or gossip

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 15 Jan 2019, 00:05

HuddsTigers wrote:In order to put this to bed once and for all because I’m fed up of reading this and others being accused of being me, which is unfair on those people:

Same here. I stopped posting when I started to drop to the level of the daftest contributors.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 15 Jan 2019, 01:01

Spanishtiger wrote:

Same here. I stopped posting when I started to drop to the level of the daftest contributors.
whats up Spanish did some one disagree with you as well thought off that on a forum some people have no respect