Greg Minikin

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Greg Minikin

Post by SuffolkTiger » 06 Jan 2019, 07:55

Without putting additional pressure on him, this needs to be the year that Greg steps forward and fulfills the undoubted potential that he has displayed since coming on to the scene at York. Our squad of backs looks a little under done and the lack of Jake's presence simply cannot be allowed to create a problem - especially when carting the ball up in our own 20

I've heard it said that, before arriving at Cas, he effectively ended the careers of a few respected but ageing opposition centres - he was that good.

He's 24 in a few weeks. The stage is set for Greg (who has a career average of a try in every 2 games) to have a big year for himself, our backline and the club as a whole.

Good luck to him.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Greg Minikin

Post by Scoopage » 06 Jan 2019, 13:23

Good post.yep deffo time for Greg to start to show why so many tipped him as a future England centre.i love his running style and defence is decent not seen too much of him ball in hand skill wise,maybe something that will come out of him been centre.big year for a few players.with gale been out for the season more pressure falls on trueman and mcshane.time for others to step up around them

Easy Tiger 2
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Easy Tiger 2 » 06 Jan 2019, 16:01

I’m excited to see how he goes in his original,natural position

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 Jan 2019, 13:16

think this year will be a big break through year for minikin and clark. maybe even aston now he'started taking notice of what powell says rather than his dad.
jo brand is eddie warings love child