Sky sports

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Sky sports

Post by flow » 05 Jan 2019, 19:26

Sky really [REMOVED] me off can show super league netball on prime time Saturday 5 live games to launch season yet super league rugby get Thursday night games. cant Believe netball gets bigger viewing figures to justify this.

Casmania
Verified

Re: Sky soorts

Post by Casmania » 05 Jan 2019, 19:39

Moved to anything RL

MY CLUB. MY CAS

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 05 Jan 2019, 20:20

flow wrote:Sky really [REMOVED] me off can show super league netball on prime time Saturday 5 live games to launch season yet super league rugby get Thursday night games. cant Believe netball gets bigger viewing figures to justify this.
Well considering this weekend is FA cup weekend they've naff all football to show that's why it's on
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 07 Jan 2019, 13:39

the machine wrote:
flow wrote:Sky really [REMOVED] me off can show super league netball on prime time Saturday 5 live games to launch season yet super league rugby get Thursday night games. cant Believe netball gets bigger viewing figures to justify this.
Well considering this weekend is FA cup weekend they've naff all football to show that's why it's on
And perhaps therein lies a lesson to the powers that be at the RFL, start the season on a FA cup weekend?
Spreading the Cas gene pool