Next Year's Squad

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Next Year's Squad

Post by heritage1926 » 30 Nov 2018, 09:33

I'm really leaning towards Foster in the centres for 2019. Since his debut, no one has give more to the team than he has. Looks like he's filling out a little bit too, maybe Powell has made his mind up.

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 30 Nov 2018, 10:01

heritage1926 wrote:I'm really leaning towards Foster in the centres for 2019. Since his debut, no one has give more to the team than he has. Looks like he's filling out a little bit too, maybe Powell has made his mind up.
sorry you have it wrong foster be loose forward all day long your right 100% effort every time but has no natural passing game which is essential how we play made a lot off bad passes last year when broke through typical direct forward bad enough with shentons passing ability

kippistiger

Post by kippistiger » 30 Nov 2018, 10:17

I believe that we took wardle as websters replacement but it seems he does not want to play there anymore am i the only one who thinks Roberts should go to right centre and leave minikin on the wing for another season

flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flow » 30 Nov 2018, 10:26

[quote="kippistiger"]I believe that we took wardle as websters replacement but it seems he does not want to play there anymore am i the only one who thinks Roberts should go to right centre and leave minikin on the wing for another season[/quot
we only need two back line injured in deflited line anyway and were snooked surely coaching staff now this well you would have thought they would but lets keep signing forwards on lol.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 30 Nov 2018, 10:31

flow wrote:
kippistiger wrote:I believe that we took wardle as websters replacement but it seems he does not want to play there anymore am i the only one who thinks Roberts should go to right centre and leave minikin on the wing for another season[/quot
we only need two back line injured in deflited line anyway and were snooked surely coaching staff now this well you would have thought they would but lets keep signing forwards on lol.
Are you related to the copper from hello hello!

The Fox
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by The Fox » 30 Nov 2018, 11:08

braytontiger wrote:
flow wrote:
kippistiger wrote:I believe that we took wardle as websters replacement but it seems he does not want to play there anymore am i the only one who thinks Roberts should go to right centre and leave minikin on the wing for another season[/quot
Was beginning to think it was just me!!!!

daytona
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by daytona » 30 Nov 2018, 13:25

braytontiger wrote:
flow wrote:
Very good Brayton. “Good moaning” :D