Ian Watson - Fantasy RL

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
tykeneil
Academy Player
Academy Player

Ian Watson - Fantasy RL

Post by tykeneil » 11 Jul 2021, 08:52

Sometime get the feeling Ian Watson playing Fantasy RL with his team selections, purchases, movements

Already backed heavily by Davy to bring his own "favourites" in this year (Jones, Yates, Leutele etc) - shipped out loads to get the cap balance. Now trading off 2/3 loans with Leigh (Peteru/Peats fot Ashworth. Cunningham sounded like he did not want to go).
Hearing the Edwards loan deal and with Sezer/Gaskell leaving starting again with Lolohea & Fages next year

I sometimes wonder if some coaches are great at getting the best out of what they have with a limited budget and once they get a cheque book all their core skills get diluted down by the money. Wonder if the same will apply to ....

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Ian Watson - Fantasy RL

Post by mart0042 » 12 Jul 2021, 10:21

I was astonished they had 2 spots on the quota.

Ken Davey has always backed his coaches with money. He's owed approx 20m and isn't looking back and worrying. Wouldn't we love an owner like that. I'm not moaning about the Fulton's but would really love an owner who wants there best players and will pay marquee money.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Re: Ian Watson - Fantasy RL

Post by mart0042 » 12 Jul 2021, 10:23

They show 6 overseas but leutele is probably of quota due to Toronto's balls up.