Radford Sacked

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
Swagger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Radford Sacked

Post by Swagger » 12 Mar 2020, 23:35

Expected. Should of happened a while back.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Radford Sacked

Post by Piquad1 » 13 Mar 2020, 05:57

The writing was on the wall a while ago. But there is no reason to do it live on TV a little bit of respect please. The bloke deserves that at least love him or loathe him there's a time and a place for this absolutely disgusting.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 13 Mar 2020, 06:33

He didn’t get sacked on live tv, he got sacked immediately after the final whistle then Adam Pearson fronted up. Would it have been better to put Radford through the post match interviews and then sack him?

Andrew6666
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Andrew6666 » 13 Mar 2020, 11:15

FC creating drama to mask the battering.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 13 Mar 2020, 12:17

Why has Pearson chosen to sack him now? Radford has survived much worse in terms of long periods without winning and in terms of heavy defeats. Not too long ago, Pearson said that as long as he was the chairman, Radford would be the head coach.
So what’s happened to change that? Could it be the impact of two of their big-name star signings requesting an early release from their contract?

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 13 Mar 2020, 13:06

nottinghamtiger wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 12:17 Why has Pearson chosen to sack him now? Radford has survived much worse in terms of long periods without winning and in terms of heavy defeats. Not too long ago, Pearson said that as long as he was the chairman, Radford would be the head coach.
So what’s happened to change that? Could it be the impact of two of their big-name star signings requesting an early release from their contract?
Rumours going around about him allegedly headbutting kelly in the changing room

Wasnt he rumoured to have had a bust up with wattsy before he came to us?

Maybe thats what pearson as tired of on top of some subpar performances to start the season??
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 13 Mar 2020, 13:10

the machine wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 13:06
nottinghamtiger wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 12:17 Why has Pearson chosen to sack him now? Radford has survived much worse in terms of long periods without winning and in terms of heavy defeats. Not too long ago, Pearson said that as long as he was the chairman, Radford would be the head coach.

Maybe thats what pearson as tired of on top of some subpar performances to start the season??
I've seen a post from the player it was alleged to have come from in a WhatsApp group, requesting the person that shared it to take it down because its not true. The player was absolutely livid his name had been used.
🐯 COYF!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Mar 2020, 13:31

Nobody wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 13:10

I've seen a post from the player it was alleged to have come from in a WhatsApp group, requesting the person that shared it to take it down because its not true. The player was absolutely livid his name had been used.
Yeah I saw that, he was livid.

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 13 Mar 2020, 13:57

alftupper wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 06:33 He didn’t get sacked on live tv, he got sacked immediately after the final whistle then Adam Pearson fronted up. Would it have been better to put Radford through the post match interviews and then sack him?
To be frank, yes it would.

Clearly we do not know how the timings fitted in with everything but it may have come as a shock to those close to Radders to find out live via Sky Sports that he was now unemployed.

Absolutely nothing professional about announcing it like that and as others I know (who don't follow the game) have said, it just looked amateurish.
Spreading the Cas gene pool

Nobody
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Nobody » 13 Mar 2020, 15:32

Albert Kelly's Instagram
Screenshot_20200313-143050_Instagram.jpg
old cas lass wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 13:31
Nobody wrote: 13 Mar 2020, 13:10

Yeah I saw that, he was livid.
🐯 COYF!

Dazzyb
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Dazzyb » 14 Mar 2020, 22:42

Cas lad in hull and it’s meant to have happened from the brother of one of the players . Kelly ripped radford off some weeks back and he got lifted from his feet after the match and butted out, hence the unorthodox sacking. It’s still 3rd hand but it has more credibility over here from players mixing In the pubs after