Death threat

Super League, National Leagues and the NRL
flow
Academy Player
Academy Player

Death threat

Post by flow » 15 Aug 2019, 14:17

Good on hicks meeting the guy who sent him a death threat Warrington fan I think. Which cas fan like to meet thaler or child :D. On a, serious note no need for coward threats through social media don't matter how wrong ref gets it.

Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Death threat

Post by Scoopage » 15 Aug 2019, 14:37

Already a thread for this in anything rugby league

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 15 Aug 2019, 16:53

flow wrote:Good on hicks meeting the guy who sent him a death threat Warrington fan I think. Which cas fan like to meet thaler or child :D. On a, serious note no need for coward threats through social media don't matter how wrong ref gets it.
I’ve met Ben Thaler a number of times,he’s a lovely bloke always happy to chat about the game. I’ve no doubt other officials are the same.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 15 Aug 2019, 23:15

braytontiger wrote:
flow wrote:Good on hicks meeting the guy who sent him a death threat Warrington fan I think. Which cas fan like to meet thaler or child :D. On a, serious note no need for coward threats through social media don't matter how wrong ref gets it.
I’ve met Ben Thaler a number of times,he’s a lovely bloke always happy to chat about the game. I’ve no doubt other officials are the same.
but did you have a cas shirt on? ;) i've found him the opposite but no where near as bad as fred lindop.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Aug 2019, 11:52

braytontiger wrote:
It’s when they pull the kit on and walk on the field that’s the problem :-k

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 17 Aug 2019, 19:23

A little bit predictable that you are the only member to post in either in the existing thread relating to Robert Hicks or the thread you started labelled "Death threat" that is incapable of understanding that including a "Very happy" emoji is inappropriate.

It may never come to pass but, hopefully, you will one day understand why you receive the feedback you do from other forum members.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 18 Aug 2019, 23:07

old cas lass wrote:
braytontiger wrote:
It’s when they pull the kit on and walk on the field that’s the problem :-k
Without them we don’t have a game. From experience it’s a lack of knowledge on the terraces that causes uproar at games.wonder how many go home watch a re-run and then think do you know what the ref was correct.

They have 100s of decisions a game to make and they don’t get many wrong