Caton brown your chairman reckons jinjer
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Tom Johnstone

Post by JIN JER » 20 Mar 2019, 00:22

Thought he'd poo pooed that one Tigerade asking where the money would come from.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 20 Mar 2019, 08:56

I just saw it on BBC text but wouldn't be surprised if it was wrong
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Mar 2019, 00:13

JIN JER wrote:Thought he'd poo pooed that one Tigerade asking where the money would come from.
Let's be fair Jinj, MC denies every possible signing, always saying where's the money coming from. Then signs them.

Last time I looked you were getting about 2m from sky, and the council were just about to drop another 3m and a bit into your coffers.

Should cover the wages of a Mason Caton Brown should he wish to go back to the Trin.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 21 Mar 2019, 00:22

Spanishtiger wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Thought he'd poo pooed that one Tigerade asking where the money would come from.
Let's be fair Jinj, MC denies every possible signing, always saying where's the money coming from. Then signs them.

Last time I looked you were getting about 2m from sky, and the council were just about to drop another 3m and a bit into your coffers.

Should cover the wages of a Mason Caton Brown should he wish to go back to the Trin.
Didn't think we got the full 2M from SKY as we're penalised fiscally for BV being a dump.

Spanishtiger
Verified

Post by Spanishtiger » 21 Mar 2019, 00:33

Being serious, TJs salary will be covered by insurance, so you should have the cash to sign a replacement if the right one becomes available. Unless you're up to the cap and MC has been fibbing all along...

In the last 6 months pokerstar Daddy has denied signing Brough and Kopczak, just before they signed.

Both times he asked the hypothetical question of where the money would come from.

So please forgive me if I don't believe what your CEO posts on your fan's forum.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 21 Mar 2019, 13:56

Spanishtiger wrote:Being serious, TJs salary will be covered by insurance, so you should have the cash to sign a replacement if the right one becomes available. Unless you're up to the cap and MC has been fibbing all along...

In the last 6 months pokerstar Daddy has denied signing Brough and Kopczak, just before they signed.

Both times he asked the hypothetical question of where the money would come from.

So please forgive me if I don't believe what your CEO posts on your fan's forum.
You're free to believe what you want Spanish. :)
As for Tom's insurance, I can't see the club being able to claim on their insurance for a season ending injury, as far as I understand the insurance is there for career ending injuries

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 23 Mar 2019, 15:13

at the meet the coaches evening at the jungle the same question was asked about luke gale. it was explained his salary was covered by insurance but if they signed a replacement the replacements wage would count on the cap.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 11 Apr 2019, 18:06

Heard Wakey are announcing the signing of Caton-Brown for the rest of the season.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 11 Apr 2019, 18:43

Seems to be the popular rumour, I'd be happy with him returning, never let us down and is another winger with pace to burn.

Tigerade
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Tigerade » 11 Apr 2019, 18:47

JIN JER wrote:Seems to be the popular rumour, I'd be happy with him returning, never let us down and is another winger with pace to burn.
There will be even better news for Wakey next week. I've heard Fifita has signed a 3 year extension - to be announced on the eve of the derby.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 11 Apr 2019, 19:35

Tigerade wrote:
JIN JER wrote:Seems to be the popular rumour, I'd be happy with him returning, never let us down and is another winger with pace to burn.
There will be even better news for Wakey next week. I've heard Fifita has signed a 3 year extension - to be announced on the eve of the derby.
Yeah heard similar myself, I'll be a happy bunny if that's the case.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 12 Apr 2019, 08:29

JIN JER wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
Wont need any good news to boost your chances of beating us. Just turn up and the 2pts are yours

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 12 Apr 2019, 08:57

fords wrote:
JIN JER wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
Wont need any good news to boost your chances of beating us. Just turn up and the 2pts are yours
I wish but history suggests it never works like that, having said that I said a few weeks back that we'd turn Cas over this season and I still think we will, probably at BV. ;)

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 12 Apr 2019, 09:43

Tigerade wrote:
Is this the fifita that won't be in the squad but play? Ha.

JIN JER
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by JIN JER » 12 Apr 2019, 10:08

mart0042 wrote:
Tigerade wrote:
Is this the fifita that won't be in the squad but play? Ha.
That's the one, and we all know he's gonna play. If DP believes the will he won't play gag then he's on thin ice. :)