Trueman going nowhere! ...

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Trueman going nowhere! ...

Post by old cas lass » 08 Apr 2021, 12:32

westerbeast73 wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 12:26 If there was ever a time Cas needed a cash injection it's now. If Warrington are willing to pay £250k for Trueman Cas will snap their hands off. Obrien and Richardson at 6 & 7 will be the situation going forward.
I agree BUT where would that money go.
Into fultons pocket, can’t see it being but back into the playing staff.
That’s my worry.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 08 Apr 2021, 18:31

stevieblunder wrote: 08 Apr 2021, 11:49 I'd love to know who the 'Top Man' is!!!

We are like a rudderless ship at the moment.

Top Man, stand up and make a statement of some kind.!!!!!!!!
Slight problem nobody from the club ever makes any statement which makes an situation if there is one worse.

However I do agree there is no need for the club to comment on every single rumour as they wouldn't get anything done.

The scale of this situation though regarding DP, Wells, OOC players its probably worth them saying something

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 11 Apr 2021, 17:35

I've heard if Trueman is to go for a fee, then Bradford are set to get something out of it, as agreed when we signed him.

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 12 Apr 2021, 07:37

heritage1926 wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 17:35 I've heard if Trueman is to go for a fee, then Bradford are set to get something out of it, as agreed when we signed him.
If that's the case. I'd just. Say to wire "you want Trueman, give us king".
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 14 Apr 2021, 20:23

I've never claimed to be in the know or anything like that , and only really mentioned a couple of signings early when I found out . (Monaghan and Watts i think ) but was told this morning Warringtoñ had made bids for 3 players .

Told me McShane has turned them down as wants to finish his career at Cas and stick with coaching. ( not sure if that means the current kids rugby he does or something to do with Cas)

Peanut considering the offer .

Trueman signed a 3 year deal with Wire.

Like I say only what I was told but the guy told me about Monaghan and Watts weeks before it was announced and I posted them here.

Dont shoot the messenger if wrong though:lol:

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2021, 20:43

takethetwo wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 20:23 I've never claimed to be in the know or anything like that , and only really mentioned a couple of signings early when I found out . (Monaghan and Watts i think ) but was told this morning Warringtoñ had made bids for 3 players .

Told me McShane has turned them down as wants to finish his career at Cas and stick with coaching. ( not sure if that means the current kids rugby he does or something to do with Cas)

Like I say only what I was told but the guy told me about Monaghan and Watts weeks before it was announced and I posted them here.

How can either pete or trueman be considering anything given other clubs cant even talk to them until May ?

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 14 Apr 2021, 20:46

Wire need reporting then. Can’t approach till May for peanut.
And can’t approach Mcshane or Trueman without Cas accepting a fee first

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 Apr 2021, 20:47

fords wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 20:43
takethetwo wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 20:23 I've never claimed to be in the know or anything like that , and only really mentioned a couple of signings early when I found out . (Monaghan and Watts i think ) but was told this morning Warringtoñ had made bids for 3 players .

How can either pete or trueman be considering anything given other clubs cant even talk to them until May ?
:clap: :clap: :clap:
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Apr 2021, 20:56

They can if Cas have accepted an offer and given Warrington permission to negotiate with the players. The May “anti-tampering” date only applies to players who are out of contract, which Trueman is not.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 14 Apr 2021, 21:02

You say Warrington have made 3 bids.
Don’t you mean daryl powell as made the bids or given Warrington names he’d like to follow him.
If so it’s a disgrace.
I hope cas find some cast iron b.....ks and tell them to sod off.
If we don’t report them to the RFL then we are yellow livered and weak.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 14 Apr 2021, 21:06

I'm honestly not sure of the details OCL.

Like I say I'm only posting what I've been told and hes not been wrong before with things like this . Dont know how contract negotiations work and stuff like that but suppose we will see . But regarding Trueman he said cas turned down 260k on Monday last week but in the past 9 days he has now signed a 3 year deal .

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2021, 21:22

Fumper27 wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 20:56

They can if Cas have accepted an offer and given Warrington permission to negotiate with the players. The May “anti-tampering” date only applies to players who are out of contract, which Trueman is not.
Well yes so that means Cas have accepted a fee for all 3 and it's now upto the players, which i fail to believe at all.

Only Pete is OOC so until May they cant even speak to him, so why would they offer a fee now when in 3 weeks they can make an offer that costs them nothing... answer they wouldn't

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2021, 21:24

takethetwo wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 21:06 I'm honestly not sure of the details OCL.

Like I say I'm only posting what I've been told and hes not been wrong before with things like this . Dont know how contract negotiations work and stuff like that but suppose we will see . But regarding Trueman he said cas turned down 260k on Monday last week but in the past 9 days he has now signed a 3 year deal .
If we have got 400k say and GOB and Richardson to play in halves that would do me tbh. He would only leave at some point to the NRL I reckon.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 14 Apr 2021, 21:32

fords wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 21:22

Well yes so that means Cas have accepted a fee for all 3 and it's now upto the players, which i fail to believe at all.

Only Pete is OOC so until May they cant even speak to him, so why would they offer a fee now when in 3 weeks they can make an offer that costs them nothing... answer they wouldn't
I’m not saying they have or they haven’t Fords, I was just answering the question you put forward with my opinion. I think all three mentioned will still be at Cas for the 2022 season.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 14 Apr 2021, 21:35

Fumper27 wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 21:32
fords wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 21:22

I’m not saying they have or they haven’t Fords, I was just answering the question you put forward with my opinion. I think all three mentioned will still be at Cas for the 2022 season.
I agree with you

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 14 Apr 2021, 22:42

Trueman will not be a Cas player at the start of 2022.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 14 Apr 2021, 22:55

takethetwo wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 22:42 Trueman will not be a Cas player at the start of 2022.
thats different to saying he's going to warrington.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 15 Apr 2021, 21:07

takethetwo wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 22:42 Trueman will not be a Cas player at the start of 2022.
So how much have we got for him then ?

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 16 Apr 2021, 09:37

fords wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 21:07
So how much have we got for him then ?
No idea mate. We turned down 260k so it's at least that much. And okay Lurcher lol, Trueman will be wearing primrose and blue for 2022.

takethetwo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by takethetwo » 16 Apr 2021, 09:40

Look it really makes no odds to me if I'm believed or not, I really dont mind. I'm as gutted as everyone else regarding the whole situation with Trueman and Powell and the prospective rugby being played if we get Radford. It's a rumour mill and the guy that's close to the club that told me this was right about everything else hes said .