Zak Hardaker

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
jackknife
Verified

Re: Zak Hardaker

Post by jackknife » 03 Aug 2020, 18:30

Can anyone confirm he was due in for training today? Surely he'd be in trouble turning up stinking of booze and it must of been seen by a wigan coach/staff on twitter.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 03 Aug 2020, 19:00

jackknife wrote: 03 Aug 2020, 18:30 Can anyone confirm he was due in for training today? Surely he'd be in trouble turning up stinking of booze and it must of been seen by a wigan coach/staff on twitter.
Well photos of the Wigan players were put on all their social media platforms this morning with the tag ‘Monday Motivation’ and stuff about them ready for the first game at the weekend. A number of their players posted about training this morning too. So unless Hardaker was not meant to be there...
Let’s remember that Zak trained the morning after his vodka and cocaine binge.

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 04 Aug 2020, 09:06

I aren't so eager in hoping for his next screw up like some posters , because with his back history it will happen eventually.

When he signed i was told by some Leeds fans to "enjoy it while he lasts", we got him for a season when he was in the form of his life. The only surprise to me was he went off the rails so soon.

Would we have won the grand final had he started?...maybe. Or he could of got injured/sent off in the opening minutes we just don't know. What we do know is that the remaining squad served up their worst performance of the season by some distance and us fans keep hanging that around Hardaker's neck.

While his defence is still very good, he must be a stone heavier than in 2017 and a few yards slower. He isn't even playing at full back now. Would i want him back at the club? no.

The club was a victim of bad timing. Had we held onto that cheque we sent Leeds by a week the fans would have been singing songs about it in the Wheldon Road end.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 08 Aug 2020, 00:40

i'm not going to throw any more stones for the time being. :(
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Flat Capper
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by Flat Capper » 10 Aug 2020, 10:49

He still generates more pages on here than half our own players...
Spreading the Cas gene pool