Paul Mcshane

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
KB80
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Paul Mcshane

Post by KB80 » 17 Oct 2019, 11:40

Mysterio wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 10:58 Mcshane is surely interesting them based on cap exemption allowance alone.
Doubt his wages would be high enough to use one of the marque allowances even as club trained (I'd guess Merrin, Gale and Hurrell would all be bigger savings).

tallguyx
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tallguyx » 17 Oct 2019, 13:09

He will be a saving though. It’s not going away as a rumour either contrary to what the league express man says.

classycas57
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by classycas57 » 17 Oct 2019, 22:16

I'm hearing the same noises

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 18 Oct 2019, 01:32

Rumours generally dont go away if people wont let them die off
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 18 Oct 2019, 07:18

I'd be desperate to get rid if he ants out
Audacter Et Sincere

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 18 Oct 2019, 09:21

Really hope it’s a rumour. We would really miss him if now fit

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 18 Oct 2019, 09:24

I dont mind if he leaves as long as cas have got a decent replacement before he goes and not just a cheap option
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 18 Oct 2019, 09:47

From a media source tweeting the rumour of macca being Leeds next target, which he said was rubbish by the way, which he'd taken from a forum. Which was from a tweet of macca saying "and then there were 2" after gale left. Which they joined the dots because they are friends and ex teammates and from South Leeds.

Now, unsubstantiated, people have gone from anger to acceptance if a replacement is found.

What a terrible place this is. We've hit a double whammy of not winning everything and the season being over. Samaritans are available and it's freephone.

sirocco7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sirocco7 » 18 Oct 2019, 09:51

mart0042 wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 09:47 From a media source tweeting the rumour of macca being Leeds next target, which he said was rubbish by the way, which he'd taken from a forum. Which was from a tweet of macca saying "and then there were 2" after gale left. Which they joined the dots because they are friends and ex teammates and from South Leeds.

Now, unsubstantiated, people have gone from anger to acceptance if a replacement is found.

What a terrible place this is. We've hit a double whammy of not winning everything and the season being over. Samaritans are available and it's freephone.
You are right this forum is terrible ..... I keep telling myself I’m going to stop visiting but I keep getting drawn back for the comedy value .#mustdobetter

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Oct 2019, 09:55

sirocco7 wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 09:51
mart0042 wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 09:47 From a media source tweeting the rumour of macca being Leeds next target, which he said was rubbish by the way, which he'd taken from a forum. Which was from a tweet of macca saying "and then there were 2" after gale left. Which they joined the dots because they are friends and ex teammates and from South Leeds.

You are right this forum is terrible ..... I keep telling myself I’m going to stop visiting but I keep getting drawn back for the comedy value .#mustdobetter
you mean comedy value in as you saying Gale was certain to stay ??
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 18 Oct 2019, 10:00

come on now dont blame the forum for everything both Gale and Powell and his agent said over and over again during the summer he would be at cas next season when people said on here he certainly would not
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 18 Oct 2019, 11:27

tigerfeat wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 10:00

come on now dont blame the forum for everything both Gale and Powell and his agent said over and over again during the summer he would be at cas next season when people said on here he certainly would not
Nothing to do with gale, however, DP said he was contracted and a car player. He didn't lie. Gale didn't lie and agents aren't friends of clubs. They need us more than we need them.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 18 Oct 2019, 11:29

I hate for not leaving it but it's like tooth ache, you just can't leave it alone.

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 18 Oct 2019, 14:54

mart0042 wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 11:29

I hate for not leaving it but it's like tooth ache, you just can't leave it alone.
Feel similar, start so many posts and then don't bother. It has a weird atmosphere at the moment.
Not sure if it individuals on at each other, or just the progress of where message boards have ended up.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 18 Oct 2019, 16:41

The trouble is the club are so slow coming forward with info that people start believing rumours. We just need to be kept in the loop at what is happening. We need to still be involved in club issues even if the season is over.

Stokesey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Stokesey » 19 Oct 2019, 18:36

If the club was to respond to every rumour going around Cas, they would never get any work done.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 19 Oct 2019, 19:03

Stokesey wrote: 19 Oct 2019, 18:36 If the club was to respond to every rumour going around Cas, they would never get any work done.
Obviously not but when a rumour is published in numerous papers its time to nip it in butt.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 19 Oct 2019, 22:55

Maybe they dont say anything because it's TRUE.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 20 Oct 2019, 06:45

westerbeast wrote: 19 Oct 2019, 22:55 Maybe they dont say anything because it's TRUE.
They do say no smoke without fire, maybe leeds have inquired about mcshane and its just not sorted yet so cas cant deny it n leeds cant announce it.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Oct 2019, 10:05

Which newspapers have mentioned it? The only one I’ve seen is League Express, who refuted it and laughed it off, and League Weekly who take their info from here anyway.

Fact that the media are denying it (yet were the opposite for Gale) says it all to me
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!