Danny Richardson

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Oldcasman
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Danny Richardson

Post by Oldcasman » 16 Oct 2019, 12:48

derbystiger wrote: 15 Oct 2019, 13:14
lurcher wrote: 15 Oct 2019, 13:09
mart0042 wrote: 15 Oct 2019, 09:59 I think they'll announce Richardson or the replacement 7 this week.

Hopefully, another new signing announced with the shirt. No, I don't have inside knowledge, but with possibly Ellis looking elsewhere, no reserve half back and with us having a bit of cash, I would imagine we'd be looking at teams in the financial more to add something. Bradford look like they've got some big problems, I don't know what they have that could be useful but they've a youngster who I think will make it. He's 17, a number 7, and highly rated. A sweet left foot aswell.
financial problems are still mounting for the bulls with more ccj's being server on them. they owe an energy company a 5 figure sum, 2 travel companies are owed substantial amounts and even other clubs are owed money.
as a result they have been trying to sell 2 of their most promising youngsters, matty storton and rowan milnes
I'm sorry but we shouldn't be looking at buying in 17 year olds. If we had the money to do that why didn't we offer better money to the likes of Jake Sweeting to see what he can do in the reserves/on loan for a year?
2 for the future I would certainly sign them if they would come to cas

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 18 Oct 2019, 07:42

As put here earlier this week... been told Richardson is being announced today. I wonder if rebekah vardy has told the sun about it lol.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

Post by Matt » 18 Oct 2019, 12:05

For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.