Peter Mata'utia

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
The Firm
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Peter Mata'utia

Post by The Firm » 31 Jul 2019, 22:07

Fumper27 wrote:
The Firm wrote:
dude wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Tigerwood posse wrote:SOUNDS LIKE THIS GUY COULD BE RIGHT.............
https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/ch ... -recruits/
Where does it say Mata’utia to Wakefield in there as I think I missed it? Also, I revert back to
My earlier post and ask which of the 7 quota / non fed Wakefield are letting go to bring him in?
I'm sure I read somewhere that arona has been de registered so gives them 1 space
You can’t de-register a player that has appeared during the season.
You mean like when Hull KR reregistered an injured player to sign Willie Mason? Or have the rules changed?
They changed a couple of years back.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Aug 2019, 09:03

Wonder who will be leaving today ....
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 01 Aug 2019, 11:21

tigerfeat wrote:Wonder who will be leaving today ....
Ruben wiki...
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 01 Aug 2019, 11:24

Hearing big will might be going out on loan prior to leaving at the end of the season.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 01 Aug 2019, 11:26

mart0042 wrote:Hearing big will might be going out on loan prior to leaving at the end of the season.
Big Will been mentioned on Wakey RLFans board as going to them on loan for rest of the season.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 01 Aug 2019, 11:29

derbystiger wrote:
mart0042 wrote:Hearing big will might be going out on loan prior to leaving at the end of the season.
Big Will been mentioned on Wakey RLFans board as going to them on loan for rest of the season.
Hull helping kr, us helping wakey, what is this world coming to!

I suppose it has to be to do with the crowds and the profit we make from then 3, but is that more than taking some fans who become bought into Cas?

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Aug 2019, 11:36

they got Scott Moore of us who ended up scoring try that kept them in super league maybe big will do something similar ...
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 01 Aug 2019, 12:50

With moors and Foster already gone for the season and Mitch Clarke left can we really allow another forward to move on? Or have we now written this season off having little chance of making an impression on the comp even if we sneaked in to the 5?

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by mart0042 » 01 Aug 2019, 13:04

Sharlotiger wrote:With moors and Foster already gone for the season and Mitch Clarke left can we really allow another forward to move on? Or have we now written this season off having little chance of making an impression on the comp even if we sneaked in to the 5?
I didn't think we'd had a decision on moors yet, so maybe he'll be back.

We've still got

Watts, Smith, cook, jsl, Meeks, Oggy, milner, Clarkson, massey, millo,

Can't see will getting in front of them.

Then add moors possibly then Peachey and storey from the 19s. Potentially only 6 matches left.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 01 Aug 2019, 13:38

Sharlotiger wrote:With moors and Foster already gone for the season and Mitch Clarke left can we really allow another forward to move on? Or have we now written this season off having little chance of making an impression on the comp even if we sneaked in to the 5?
hope to god we havnt written the season off ,saints have looked in a different class all season but a decent side should have no worries about beating hull wigan catalans or wire
it would maybe need some blue sky thinking from wells to bring a good player in before the deadline day if he did that no reason in my opinion we cant get to old trafford
Vince Lombardi

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 01 Aug 2019, 14:14

tigerfeat wrote:
hope to god we havnt written the season off ,saints have looked in a different class all season but a decent side should have no worries about beating hull wigan catalans or wire
it would maybe need some blue sky thinking from wells to bring a good player in before the deadline day if he did that no reason in my opinion we cant get to old trafford
I think even Saints would struggle to win it from 5th under the new set up never mind Cas. To go away to the top sides week after week is a tall order and not a realistic one for us this year.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 01 Aug 2019, 14:47

Sharlotiger wrote:
tigerfeat wrote:
I think even Saints would struggle to win it from 5th under the new set up never mind Cas. To go away to the top sides week after week is a tall order and not a realistic one for us this year.
No reason we can’t finish 4th. 3rd might be a bit too far, but Hull do have a negative points difference and we know they are prone to heavy defeats.