Escare

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Escare

Post by Mysterio » 14 Aug 2019, 20:30

Tigerade wrote:I recon it's next year where Wakey might get a bit more worried. They'll be fine this season. London are down IMO.
If they keep Chester, definitely.
He’s not capable imo.
Audacter Et Sincere

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 14 Aug 2019, 22:33

Mysterio wrote:
Tigerade wrote:I recon it's next year where Wakey might get a bit more worried. They'll be fine this season. London are down IMO.
He’s not capable imo.
Better look with injuries(like us) and they're comfortable next year
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

mdean
Academy Player
Academy Player
Twitter: Sacked social media

Post by mdean » 14 Aug 2019, 22:52

the machine wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
He’s not capable imo.
Better luck with injuries(like us) and they're comfortable next year
Actually think outside the top 4, no-one can claim safety. The rate of change this year has been crazy and assuming Toronto come up, they didn't come to fail and wont.
I said on another post that the league this year (beside the top 2) has been decided on players 18-23, not 1-17, that is the new facts of life I am afraid.
Playing Knights and international means that fewer (maybe 30) players get less off-season and have more stresses staying in shape. Add in if the home nations field a tournament when GB play, they that could be 60 players from 12 teams not getting any rest from intensity. Not just the intensity of playing, but the intensity of proving ones self in training even without a game against your peers.