Craig Huby

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:56 am

Last week - mutual termination of his contract
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

CasAttack
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Location: Castleford

Re: Craig Huby

Post by CasAttack » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Didn't he leave Cas under a bit of a cloud?

He was a decent player for us and always gave his all. Just wouldnt want him coming back to us at 33 after a fair few injuries. Cant see this one happening.

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:55 pm

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Spy in the stands wrote:Seems we are giving him a chance to resurrected his career after injury......
You’ve not got one right yet.....
Is his record of predictions that bad.
About 0 for 342 so far :lol:

RonnieGibbs'forearm
Danny Orr
Posts: 2059
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:20 am
Location: On the brink

Re: Craig Huby

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:39 pm

CasAttack wrote:Didn't he leave Cas under a bit of a cloud?

He was a decent player for us and always gave his all. Just wouldnt want him coming back to us at 33 after a fair few injuries. Cant see this one happening.
Think his agent was Ron Hill. Rumour was that he had accepted a contract but was then talked into turning it down then Hill negotiated a better deal with Hudds.
Image

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:44 pm

What I was told at the time was that Cas and Hudds both paid for a joint medical report doing and the advice came back that he had a shoulder problem that could keep him out for a while. Cas weren’t prepared to offer him more than a 2 yr deal, while Hudds offered him a 3 year deal.

There was also alleged issues with his testimonial which swung it even further away from Cas.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:47 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:What I was told at the time was that Cas and Hudds both paid for a joint medical report doing and the advice came back that he had a shoulder problem that could keep him out for a while. Cas weren’t prepared to offer him more than a 2 yr deal, while Hudds offered him a 3 year deal.

There was also alleged issues with his testimonial which swung it even further away from Cas.
Be actually signed a 4 head deal with the Giants... :oops: :oops: #thanksGoogle

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Must have been us 3 them 4 then, my apologies. Was 5 years ago.

Either way they offered a longer deal because of it.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:31 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:Must have been us 3 them 4 then, my apologies. Was 5 years ago.

Either way they offered a longer deal because of it.
Not like you hudds not to check google yourself ;) ;)

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:35 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Must have been us 3 them 4 then, my apologies. Was 5 years ago.

Either way they offered a longer deal because of it.
Not like you hudds not to check google yourself ;) ;)
What can I say I’m human, getting old, and forget more things than normal. Now where am I again? :D
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Mysterio
Luke Gale
Posts: 3777
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Craig Huby

Post by Mysterio » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:58 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
There was also alleged issues with his testimonial which swung it even further away from Cas.
That's exactly right

He was an absolute plank to deal with apparently very selfish and self centred

Someone else who lives close on whitwood estate tells me he's literally been having take away 5/7 nights if not every n
Audacter Et Sincere

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:16 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Must have been us 3 them 4 then, my apologies. Was 5 years ago.

Either way they offered a longer deal because of it.
Not like you hudds not to check google yourself ;) ;)
What can I say I’m human, getting old, and forget more things than normal. Now where am I again? :D
Feel your pain my friend. Keep the posts coming though matey and enjoy another weekend of beating those muck tubs from o’er t’common :!:

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by HuddsTigers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:22 pm

Enjoy another year* never mind weekend :D 8)
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

nottinghamtiger
Luke Gale
Posts: 3303
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:17 pm

Re: Craig Huby

Post by nottinghamtiger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Wakefield look very poor and, more worryingly for them, desperately unfit.
I can’t see where their next win is coming from.
Their last game is at home to London. It could be another Battle if Belle Vue (though obviously it will be the Battle of the Mobile Rocket Stadium).

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7279
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Craig Huby

Post by tigerfeat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:40 pm

I thought brough would be a good signing for them even tho his bombs are near uncatchable he's done more harm than good as a lot thought would end up being the case
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

fords
Luke Gale
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:40 am

Re: Craig Huby

Post by fords » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:15 am

Spy in the stands wrote:Seems we are giving him a chance to resurrected his career after injury......
Your record speaks for itself I'm afraid

Post Reply