Bevan French

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Bevan French

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Mucky1978 wrote:Zak is back at Cas next season I’m good pals with is cousin.

All been agreed last few days.

If anyone would think Zak would stay at Wigan and play centre ya mad.
I’ve just bookmarked this page and set a reminder to come back in February and ridicule such a ridiculous claim. Your track record for being “in the know” is on a par with Spy In The Stands :roll: :roll:

CasAttack
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Location: Castleford

Re: Bevan French

Post by CasAttack » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Hes been coming back ever since he left...
It ain't happening!

Mucky1978
Junior Moors
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Mucky1978 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Will see

Borisfinal
Sean Rudder
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Borisfinal » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:18 pm

There was talk at Wigan earlier this season of Hardaker bulking up to move to loose forward next.

MrRugby123
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by MrRugby123 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:18 pm

We’d all love to see him back but in reality it’s not gonna happen now he’ll get some proper service next year at Wigan he’ll be back to his best.

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7279
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by tigerfeat » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:56 pm

MrRugby123 wrote:We’d all love to see him back but in reality it’s not gonna happen now he’ll get some proper service next year at Wigan he’ll be back to his best.
See you've asked will hardaker leave on the Wigan forum I will look again tomorrow see what they say ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Dale Fritz
Posts: 7279
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by tigerfeat » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:52 pm

tigerfeat wrote:
MrRugby123 wrote:We’d all love to see him back but in reality it’s not gonna happen now he’ll get some proper service next year at Wigan he’ll be back to his best.
.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Spy in the stands
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Spy in the stands » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:48 pm

He been asked to play centre Zak at Wigan. His up turn in form is a msg to Lam that he wants to be Wigan Fullback and I doubt He will be dropped from FB at minute as been Wigan best player last couple of months.

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Bevan French

Post by Fumper27 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:18 pm

Spy in the stands wrote:He been asked to play centre Zak at Wigan. His up turn in form is a msg to Lam that he wants to be Wigan Fullback and I doubt He will be dropped from FB at minute as been Wigan best player last couple of months.
So we can take that to mean that Hardaker has asked to play prop and it’s a message to Fev Lions that he wants to sign for then on the off season.

Why not give up on trying to be ITK SITS? You’re not very good at it....

User avatar
bane73
Junior Moors
Posts: 801
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:42 am

Re: Bevan French

Post by bane73 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:23 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only one who'd lo e Zak the fullback, not the person shame you can't split the two, in a cas shirt. Can I see it happening... No I can't, unfortunately.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

LeagueLeaders
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by LeagueLeaders » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:57 pm

Now Wigan have George Burgess, Bevan French and Jackson Hastings. How can they afford this? There must be a few on their way out

HuddsTigers
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 15152
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am

Re: Bevan French

Post by HuddsTigers » Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:59 pm

LeagueLeaders wrote:Now Wigan have George Burgess, Bevan French and Jackson Hastings. How can they afford this? There must be a few on their way out
Williams and Sarginson have gone. Tautai and Hamlin also off the books.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Hepworth7
Dean Widders
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Hepworth7 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Mucky1978 wrote:Zak is back at Cas next season I’m good pals with is cousin.

All been agreed last few days.

If anyone would think Zak would stay at Wigan and play centre ya mad.
When this happens the front page picture in the Pont and Cas Express will be of Flow and Huddstiger walking arm in arm into the new stadium!

Bolton-tiger
Junior Moors
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Re: Bevan French

Post by Bolton-tiger » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:29 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:
LeagueLeaders wrote:Now Wigan have George Burgess, Bevan French and Jackson Hastings. How can they afford this? There must be a few on their way out
Williams and Sarginson have gone. Tautai and Hamlin also off the books.
Surley only biggest earner out of them would have been williams.hamlin came over as a unknown trying to prove hisen so couldnt see him being on alot of money and tautai i would have said been replaced by mitch clark money wise.them people are going but look at all the NEW/IMPROVED contracts they have been dishing out to players surley that has to eat into the cap even with players leaving

Fumper27
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4755
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Bevan French

Post by Fumper27 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:14 am

Bolton-tiger wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:
LeagueLeaders wrote:Now Wigan have George Burgess, Bevan French and Jackson Hastings. How can they afford this? There must be a few on their way out
Williams and Sarginson have gone. Tautai and Hamlin also off the books.
Surley only biggest earner out of them would have been williams.hamlin came over as a unknown trying to prove hisen so couldnt see him being on alot of money and tautai i would have said been replaced by mitch clark money wise.them people are going but look at all the NEW/IMPROVED contracts they have been dishing out to players surley that has to eat into the cap even with players leaving
Cap goes up next year and you can bet that Wigan use every dispensation available to them

Post Reply