The return of the mak

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Casforthecup
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: The return of the mak

Post by Casforthecup » 09 Jul 2019, 16:32

Sorry to be a party pooper, but where is the money for any of these players?

MØL
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by MØL » 09 Jul 2019, 19:50

Casforthecup wrote:Sorry to be a party pooper, but where is the money for any of these players?
From winning the league and/or grand final. :lol:

LeagueLeaders
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by LeagueLeaders » 09 Jul 2019, 20:13

I met Zak in a wetherspoons not too long after he had signed for Wigan and he said that his family are here and he liked living round here so he was planning to go to Wigan but his long term goal was to come back to Cas. Not saying this confirms anything because he might have adjusted to life in Wigan and not mind anymore but just thought I'd mention it

Spy in the stands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Spy in the stands » 09 Jul 2019, 22:10

Behind Coote at saints probably best fullback form wise. Took time to settle at Wigan but looking back to his best recently. Wigan fans voted him man of match online recent weeks and they settle for no mugs. In Gb contention according to Press why not... Why would he want to rejoin Cas? They gone backwards since he was there! Zak never wanted to leave Cas but Harrison did a deal and got over Gill. Told him to Sack his own player and resign him after months of not paying him! Big mistake Steve as he later knew! He was only desperate and persuaded to land contracts with Wigan with others but failed since! . Cas should of refused Harrison oxygen in Cas after that! Harrison wanted Zak out of Cas despite potential 2 year ban? Why would you do that without a deal on table ... I know cos you got a back hander! Stinks. This is a guy who offered his client Mcguire back to Leeds recently without him knowing but Danny refused! Harrison got a percentage of fee to Leeds months before, for Zak but got greedy!!! Ask Steve!

Spy in the stands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Spy in the stands » 09 Jul 2019, 22:44

Scary to think this Guy is in Luke gales ear constantly as his agent.... Match up the dots....many chairman knows its show him the money... That Harrison not his players...its a good job some of his players are loyal... Some. But yet he still doing deals for Cas? Why? Why is iestyn Harris banned? Affected his client Wardle! Sour grapes over a potential deal that involved a player going elsewhere!

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 09 Jul 2019, 23:27

Stop making things up "spy" in the stands, you're once again showing you know nothing and just make up garbage to tell a good tale online.

What's your problem with Harrison? Or are you just sticking up for the guy who's set the club back 5 years with rash, short sighted and dumb decisions (Gill)?

It's also Clarke, not Harris that Cas don't deal with....

Spy in the stands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Spy in the stands » 09 Jul 2019, 23:55

Harris won't deal with Cas now as just sees them as unprofessional. I don't think SMTM are good for Cas no! Not as as supporter No! Yes we have been beneficial to some deals but recently no! Some deals too inflated and some offered to clubs whilst under Contract! I know for a fact the likes of Gale and even Trueman were offered to Leeds and Wigan just lucky for us they don't see them as value for money. Clarke is not banned at Cas he banned from RL but Why do u think Mitch Clark is signing for Wigan? Loop holes yes! less money from the likes of Solamona but deals involving holding men acting on behalf! Solamona was never clarks man at Cas but got him somehow! Steve Gill was hired by Fulton..Steve never wanted the job... It was him or Administration.... He never signed a player on his call.. Daryl would never stand for that. Steve would enter Contracr negotiating with players highlighted with Daryl yes. Only time Steve went behind Daryls back he was sacked... Sacking Zak... Every other business deal Steve made went through board of directors... Club shops at at xscape etc.... Club never lost a penny under Steve Gill and won a trophy... Increased its annual turnover by 45 percent. And hired its ost succesful manager on his recommendation or James Lowes would of been the man.

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 10 Jul 2019, 07:05

Spy in the stands wrote:Harris won't deal with Cas now as just sees them as unprofessional. I don't think SMTM are good for Cas no! Not as as supporter No! Yes we have been beneficial to some deals but recently no! Some deals too inflated and some offered to clubs whilst under Contract! I know for a fact the likes of Gale and even Trueman were offered to Leeds and Wigan just lucky for us they don't see them as value for money. Clarke is not banned at Cas he banned from RL but Why do u think Mitch Clark is signing for Wigan? Loop holes yes! less money from the likes of Solamona but deals involving holding men acting on behalf! Solamona was never clarks man at Cas but got him somehow! Steve Gill was hired by Fulton..Steve never wanted the job... It was him or Administration.... He never signed a player on his call.. Daryl would never stand for that. Steve would enter Contracr negotiating with players highlighted with Daryl yes. Only time Steve went behind Daryls back he was sacked... Sacking Zak... Every other business deal Steve made went through board of directors... Club shops at at xscape etc.... Club never lost a penny under Steve Gill and won a trophy... Increased its annual turnover by 45 percent. And hired its ost succesful manager on his recommendation or James Lowes would of been the man.

So DP is responsible for the signing of Ellis , Clare and Aston and we go give him another 2 yr deal ......

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 10 Jul 2019, 07:32

Spy in the stands wrote:Harris won't deal with Cas now as just sees them as unprofessional. I don't think SMTM are good for Cas no! Not as as supporter No! Yes we have been beneficial to some deals but recently no! Some deals too inflated and some offered to clubs whilst under Contract! I know for a fact the likes of Gale and even Trueman were offered to Leeds and Wigan just lucky for us they don't see them as value for money. Clarke is not banned at Cas he banned from RL but Why do u think Mitch Clark is signing for Wigan? Loop holes yes! less money from the likes of Solamona but deals involving holding men acting on behalf! Solamona was never clarks man at Cas but got him somehow! Steve Gill was hired by Fulton..Steve never wanted the job... It was him or Administration.... He never signed a player on his call.. Daryl would never stand for that. Steve would enter Contracr negotiating with players highlighted with Daryl yes. Only time Steve went behind Daryls back he was sacked... Sacking Zak... Every other business deal Steve made went through board of directors... Club shops at at xscape etc.... Club never lost a penny under Steve Gill and won a trophy... Increased its annual turnover by 45 percent. And hired its ost succesful manager on his recommendation or James Lowes would of been the man.
Well according to one person in the club, Mitch Clark is leaving because Cas didn't offer him an improved deal. Unless said person is trying to stir trouble they claim the truth was Wigan offered more than double what Cas were prepared to. It was insinuated Clark was insulted by Cas.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 10 Jul 2019, 07:39

So really, no one knows by the sound of it

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 10 Jul 2019, 07:43

A lot of that info is publicly available or has been posted before.

The story (apparently) behind the Clark deal is that Cas offered him a contract, which he turned down, and rather than come back to the negotiating table and try and stay at Cas, he went to Wigan and signed there straight after.

Solomona left his agent and joined up with Andy Clarke before the Sale deal (or at the period he was asking for a new contract). He isn’t banned in RL as far as I’m aware - the RFL took no action after Sale paid up.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Jul 2019, 07:57

That is what happened but end of day he's out of contract and can join who he likes it happens all the time no reason to not play him while were still paying his wages cutting off your nose to spite your face I think
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 10 Jul 2019, 07:58

HuddsTigers wrote:Solomona left his agent and joined up with Andy Clarke before the Sale deal (or at the period he was asking for a new contract). He isn’t banned in RL as far as I’m aware - the RFL took no action after Sale paid up.
Yep, he got suspended pending investigation they somehow found no wrong doing and let him operate again.

the machine
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @dphartshorne

Post by the machine » 10 Jul 2019, 09:45

tigerfeat wrote:That is what happened but end of day he's out of contract and can join who he likes it happens all the time no reason to not play him while were still paying his wages cutting off your nose to spite your face I think
He only played short stints anyway, let's not act like we're refusing to play taumalolo
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something, but I cannot accept not trying"

Michael Jordan

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 10 Jul 2019, 09:47

In this day and age, you need to be able to speak to all agents unfortunately. If some don't want to speak to Cas then they aren't acting in their clients best interests. The players want the best money they can get at the place they want to play.

Imagine Cas offering a player a starting spot and £60k a year but the only other option is a championship team offering less and no starting spot. The agent isn't just going to tell his client that he had only one bid and from a championship team as he didn't deal with Cas. The player would find out and the agent would be sacked. Or the player is stupid.

I get we'd not want to deal with Clarke for screwing us over but the rfl could have dealt with it but didn't.