Gale

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Gale

Post by old cas lass » 04 Jun 2019, 11:01

fords wrote:
Sir cas alot wrote:theo farge ? or nigle farage
farge thats make sense
Well that’s not happening, he’s just extended his contract with saints.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 04 Jun 2019, 12:08

So bunkum.

Don't you think it's other clubs unsettling us? You only have to see the amount of non cas fans on here to see we're easily wound up.

SREGITSAC
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SREGITSAC » 04 Jun 2019, 16:30

Having just listened to the podcast it’s clearly speculation... it starts with “my understanding is that Leeds are after Gale”, then “they offered a sum and Cas were happy to accept but then they withdrew it”, to they “tried months ago” and then the person who understood they offered the sum saying “oh I don’t know, I thought they might have tried again” or similar (I only listened to it once). They then go on to say Leeds should approach DP just to cause unrest; which then turned into DP going to Leeds and taking Gale and Macca... so basically they just talk themselves into some new permutation of fantasy.

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 04 Jun 2019, 16:41

SREGITSAC wrote:Having just listened to the podcast it’s clearly speculation... it starts with “my understanding is that Leeds are after Gale”, then “they offered a sum and Cas were happy to accept but then they withdrew it”, to they “tried months ago” and then the person who understood they offered the sum saying “oh I don’t know, I thought they might have tried again” or similar (I only listened to it once). They then go on to say Leeds should approach DP just to cause unrest; which then turned into DP going to Leeds and taking Gale and Macca... so basically they just talk themselves into some new permutation of fantasy.
The Phil Caplan special, talks complete and utter dross then forgets he just made something up and passes it off as fact later on

Bigger proponent of verbal diarriha than Paul Cullen ever was, and that takes some doing.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 04 Jun 2019, 16:41

Who's Mark Wilson when he's at home ?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

TheSheriff
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TheSheriff » 04 Jun 2019, 17:02

tigerfeat wrote:Who's Mark Wilson when he's at home ?
A commentator who leads the forty20 crap.

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 04 Jun 2019, 17:42

Nobody wrote:Still time to get a replacement for next year. If we want to sell him on or he wants to go, so be it.

What about Danny Richardson, not doing to get much game time now at Saints? Ideal long term replacement and decent goal kicker.
Richardson would be a joke if a replacement

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 04 Jun 2019, 18:22

Garry Schofield reckons Leeds should sign Scott Murrell for the rest of the season.
Not a bad idea. He’s better than their other half backs, and he might be able to pass on some dieting advice to Lolohea.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 05 Jun 2019, 07:55

RonnieGibbs'forearm wrote:
Nobody wrote:Still time to get a replacement for next year. If we want to sell him on or he wants to go, so be it.

What about Danny Richardson, not doing to get much game time now at Saints? Ideal long term replacement and decent goal kicker.
Richardson would be a joke if a replacement
Id take Richardson think him n Trueman would be great for years to come.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 05 Jun 2019, 12:28

Richardson is one of those halves that won’t kick on and there’s no improvement left in him IMO.
He’s not good enough for Saints,
He’ll end up at Leigh within 2 years imo
Audacter Et Sincere

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 05 Jun 2019, 12:49

Mysterio wrote:Richardson is one of those halves that won’t kick on and there’s no improvement left in him IMO.
He’s not good enough for Saints,
He’ll end up at Leigh within 2 years imo
Seen Richardson a few times for Leigh, he's not stood out and just about done the bare minimum. However, as soon as he get's back around the Saints team, around world class players, he doesn't look too bad.

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 05 Jun 2019, 19:06

Agree what Schofield said about trueman though. That hes become a player thats just waiting to kick the ball at the end of the set and doesnt take the line on anymore. Thats why hes become predictable.
maybe why Aston looked good in his games played so far.

Its maybe because trueman has become our main outlet for kicks, especially the short kicks so teams know where its going.
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 05 Jun 2019, 19:36

SWISS TONY!! wrote:Agree what Schofield said about trueman though. That hes become a player thats just waiting to kick the ball at the end of the set and doesnt take the line on anymore. Thats why hes become predictable.

Its maybe because trueman has become our main outlet for kicks, especially the short kicks so teams know where its going.
Just like Luke Gale was when he was in the team ???

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 05 Jun 2019, 20:26

westerbeast wrote:
SWISS TONY!! wrote:Agree what Schofield said about trueman though. That hes become a player thats just waiting to kick the ball at the end of the set and doesnt take the line on anymore. Thats why hes become predictable.

Apart from when LG assisted for 40+ tries in the 2017 season...not sure they were all from kicks mind.

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 06 Jun 2019, 18:09

westerbeast wrote:

Think Gale attacked the line more, is alot quicker around the ruck amd played a bit more off cuff. Truemans problem is always going to be lack of pace. He has good feet and the trys he scores close to the line are all from footwork. He just doesnt seem to do it anymore or just as an afterthought. How many trys has he scored this season from backing up? 1? 2? Aston has scored more from the short amount of games hes played.
I just want him to be the player we all said wow about when he scored his hat trick against wigan. Maybe hes been asked to curb those individual plays? I just want to see him take the line in more but with the intelligence to use players that back up.
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 07 Jun 2019, 09:48

SWISS TONY!! wrote:
westerbeast wrote:

Think Gale attacked the line more, is alot quicker around the ruck amd played a bit more off cuff. Truemans problem is always going to be lack of pace. He has good feet and the trys he scores close to the line are all from footwork. He just doesnt seem to do it anymore or just as an afterthought. How many trys has he scored this season from backing up? 1? 2? Aston has scored more from the short amount of games hes played.
I just want him to be the player we all said wow about when he scored his hat trick against wigan. Maybe hes been asked to curb those individual plays? I just want to see him take the line in more but with the intelligence to use players that back up.
Truey is having to take the team around the field at the moment whist gale is injured. I think rankin will akure him more time to play his usual game when he's ready to return.