Ethan ryan

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
Michael Eagar
Posts: 4049
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Mysterio » Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm

HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Audacter Et Sincere

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Balboa1 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Fumper27 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:40 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we
Who we let go??? Must’ve missed that one...

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Balboa1 » Wed May 15, 2019 5:47 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we
Who we let go??? Must’ve missed that one...
The truth will out [-X

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Fumper27 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:15 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we
Who we let go??? Must’ve missed that one...
The truth will out [-X
Whatever. Can’t make a statement of fact and then not back it up with a ridiculous post like that. Who’ve we let go, who the club haven’t announced as having left?

fords
Luke Gale
Posts: 3540
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by fords » Wed May 15, 2019 6:50 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
HuddsTigers wrote:Never forget the time that Waine, against Salford I think, got picked up off his feet and carried back over his own line.

Mind he’s the only bloke I’ve seen that can still carry on going forward without touching the ground too. :lol:
Are you referring to his hair or appendage? :hand:
Why do we want to sign Ethan anyway we've just let one go that's only fit for the championship avnt we
Who we let go??? Must’ve missed that one...
The truth will out [-X
Here we go again ....

Winger and championship so that's either Egodo, Gill or Clare.

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Balboa1 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:04 pm

The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward
Posts: 8407
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by tigerfeat » Wed May 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
You remind me a lot of someone else who posts on here ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Fumper27 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Balboa1 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:16 pm

Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???
Mark my words the truth will out [-X

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Balboa1 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:19 pm

tigerfeat wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
You remind me a lot of someone else who posts on here ...
Is that a good thing hope so just fan that can see all sides of the dice and with a cheery sense of humour i hope :shock:

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Fumper27 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:50 pm

Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???
Mark my words the truth will out [-X
All you know it’s whats posted on here. Give over playing games and go get your homework done.

Back on track, I don’t think Ethan Ryan offers anything different to what we already have.

User avatar
Andrew6666
Danny Orr
Posts: 1466
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Andrew6666 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:22 am

Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???
Mark my words the truth will out [-X
All you know it’s whats posted on here. Give over playing games and go get your homework done.

Back on track, I don’t think Ethan Ryan offers anything different to what we already have.
We have Clare, so he must offer something better than what we have.

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5568
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by Fumper27 » Thu May 16, 2019 6:26 am

Andrew6666 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:
Fumper27 wrote:
Balboa1 wrote:The player in question i was referring to was none other than Mitch clark cause a few av pointed out he was farmed off on loan back to the championship so can't be a great superleague loss can he even though I rate him as the bees knees
But he’s not yet been released or let go by the club, as he???
Mark my words the truth will out [-X
All you know it’s whats posted on here. Give over playing games and go get your homework done.

Back on track, I don’t think Ethan Ryan offers anything different to what we already have.
We have Clare, so he must offer something better than what we have.
I said he offers nothing different. Different and better are not the same. I think Ryan doesn’t have the physical attributes to play on the wing at SL level

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1334
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds

Re: Ethan ryan

Post by SuffolkTiger » Sun May 19, 2019 5:08 pm

Having watched the Bash game last night vs.Halifax, I still don't see the advantages of bringing Ethan into our squad.

He lacks any physical presence - even at Championship level. I think he looks like a younger and slimmer version of Sticks.

There must be better alternatives.

Post Reply