Fages

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
jackknife
Verified

Re: Fages

Post by jackknife » 25 Mar 2019, 19:17

Exactly Dude i honestly think if we get Gelling playing inside Minikin he will look a different player from what we're watching this season.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 25 Mar 2019, 19:19

I agree with that still think minikin as a good future ahead of him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 25 Mar 2019, 19:36

jackknife wrote:Exactly Dude i honestly think if we get Gelling playing inside Minikin he will look a different player from what we're watching this season.
Agree jackknife.
Minikin is a winger. He looks very uncomfortable at center.
IF gelling as signed then I can see him getting back to his best and scoring tries like he did in 2017. Here’s hoping.

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 25 Mar 2019, 19:39

Minikin is simply too small in my opinion to be a centre. Put him back on the wing with a decent centre inside him and he will do a good job.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 25 Mar 2019, 19:52

westerbeast wrote:Minikin is simply too small in my opinion to be a centre. Put him back on the wing with a decent centre inside him and he will do a good job.
Out of interest, what’s the size of Oliver Gildart? Doesn’t look too different to Minikin in stature but would love him in our side.

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 25 Mar 2019, 20:09

Fumper27 wrote:
westerbeast wrote:Minikin is simply too small in my opinion to be a centre. Put him back on the wing with a decent centre inside him and he will do a good job.
Out of interest, what’s the size of Oliver Gildart? Doesn’t look too different to Minikin in stature but would love him in our side.
Think Gidart is too small too but makes up for it with his speed.

dude
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by dude » 25 Mar 2019, 20:10

Fumper27 wrote:
Gildart plays on the left edge, I think minikin would look good playing left centre, not as much defending to do and plenty of ball to play with