Fight

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Fight

Post by Mucky1978 » 13 Jan 2019, 21:32

Why don’t people just say who it is and what’s happened it is a forum after all.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 13 Jan 2019, 21:35

duke street 10 wrote:
Swagger wrote:Well Adam Milner isn't one of them so...... If there was any truth in him and Roberts having a go.
If he hasn't he is lucky. Sounds like his antics has started all this.
Adam Milner as just posted on Instagram a picture of a book with his caption of ‘night read’

Bolton-tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Bolton-tiger » 13 Jan 2019, 21:37

Mucky1978 wrote:Why don’t people just say who it is and what’s happened it is a forum after all.
Agree.name and shame them

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 13 Jan 2019, 21:44

If it's Roberts hope Cas have enough grounds to terminate his contract. He has been stealing a wage for far too long.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Jan 2019, 21:46

Who's the two being sent home ?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 Jan 2019, 21:47

heritage1926 wrote:2 players sent home. Sun and booze isn't a great combo by the looks.
Absolutely embarrassing if true.

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 13 Jan 2019, 21:48

duke street 10 wrote:If what a heard is right, Ben Roberts should consider a career in MMA after all this. I will add while he isn't our favourite player on here if certain players can't be responsible with the drink none of this would have happened.

Also hear a player will be missing the start of the season over this, No wonder the coach is livid.
What you heard then ???

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Jan 2019, 21:51

No idea what's gone on but going on other events that have happened since Powell took over some of the players he put his trust in have let him down and taken the (REMOVED ) out of him and our club
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Juscas
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Juscas » 13 Jan 2019, 21:58

So lots of rumour but nobody knows who was involved

westerbeast
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast » 13 Jan 2019, 22:00

I get the feeling that this summer camp is a reward for the hard training the team have been doing upto date. Hopefully this will be the last one, professional sportsman dont need to be going out on the beer no matter how well they have been training. Do this when they have won some silverware not before a ball as been kicked.

BCT
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Wheldon Road End - The side bit next to the main stand

Post by BCT » 13 Jan 2019, 22:04

Mucky1978 wrote:Heard Massey passed Roberts a pint and he dropped it on Milners foot so he chinned him.
If that's true Adam Milner needs to grow up! How pathetic! I also agree knock this warm weather training booze up on the head.
Cas Until I Die

Jonny1975
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Jonny1975 » 13 Jan 2019, 22:08

Got to be honest, I was very surprised the club even considered this warm weather training after last season's opening game. It clearly isn't that advantageous. It must cost the club in excess of 30k for the trip to happen, what a shame some players see it as a boozy lads trip. Time for club to pull plug on it, I'm sure that money could be invested more wisely in equipment or upgrading certain parts of the ground. If the rumours are true, for me, it's time to fine or ship the culprits out. For me this has been the most disappointing off season I can remember for a long time.

BCT
Academy Player
Academy Player
Location: Wheldon Road End - The side bit next to the main stand

Post by BCT » 13 Jan 2019, 22:24

I'd definitely fine and or punish players involved. Sort it out or get gone. We need to be ruthless with players so they know things like this won't be tolerated.
Cas Until I Die

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 13 Jan 2019, 22:40

Jonny1975 wrote:Got to be honest, I was very surprised the club even considered this warm weather training after last season's opening game. It clearly isn't that advantageous. It must cost the club in excess of 30k for the trip to happen, what a shame some players see it as a boozy lads trip. Time for club to pull plug on it, I'm sure that money could be invested more wisely in equipment or upgrading certain parts of the ground. If the rumours are true, for me, it's time to fine or ship the culprits out. For me this has been the most disappointing off season I can remember for a long time.
Last season was equally as baba.

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 14 Jan 2019, 00:21

Training is by definition meant to prepare for the challenges ahead.
The season begins at the start of February not much warm weather anywhere in our league then.
IF the result of training has exposed these areas of friction within the squad will it be addressed and how.
If the end result of training is a less cohesive squad it has been money wasted.
The warm weather exercise should perhaps be at the end of the season as a reward for the season past.
I know it is still a rumour l hope it is unfounded and untrue .
Time will tell

Show 'n' Go
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Show 'n' Go » 14 Jan 2019, 00:34

I do not know the full in's & out's, and purely going off stuff posted on Social Media.

However, if Milner & Massey were involved and were sent home, they headed back out to Lanzarote pretty quickly. Both have posted on Instagram showing they are both there. Milner can be seen in a post by JSL & Massey put a video of himself in the gym.

Could just be nothing, every team will have players who fall out, and tempers will flair. IF this "fight" has happened, I wouldn't worry too much if this can be nipped in the bud now and move on!

bane73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by bane73 » 14 Jan 2019, 07:19

Show 'n' Go wrote:I do not know the full in's & out's, and purely going off stuff posted on Social Media.

However, if Milner & Massey were involved and were sent home, they headed back out to Lanzarote pretty quickly. Both have posted on Instagram showing they are both there. Milner can be seen in a post by JSL & Massey put a video of himself in the gym.

Could just be nothing, every team will have players who fall out, and tempers will flair. IF this "fight" has happened, I wouldn't worry too much if this can be nipped in the bud now and move on!
Wise words, I'm, sure dp will read the riot act to the one involved.
what doesn't kill me simply makes me...stranger.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jan 2019, 08:46

For a coach who’s whole shtick has been team unity and ethics Powell has presided over some of the clubs lower moments. The Carney/Massey affair, Rangi chase violently going off the rails again, Hardaker drug use now this.

TT Tiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by TT Tiger » 14 Jan 2019, 08:56

alftupper wrote:For a coach who’s whole shtick has been team unity and ethics Powell has presided over some of the clubs lower moments. The Carney/Massey affair, Rangi chase violently going off the rails again, Hardaker drug use now this.
Maybe he just doesn’t allow stuff to get brushed under the carpet?

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 14 Jan 2019, 09:08

TT Tiger wrote:
alftupper wrote:For a coach who’s whole shtick has been team unity and ethics Powell has presided over some of the clubs lower moments. The Carney/Massey affair, Rangi chase violently going off the rails again, Hardaker drug use now this.
Maybe he just doesn’t allow stuff to get brushed under the carpet?
Not sure in the current world of social media addiction that the carpet exists anymore