Junior moors.

Players in ... Players out. Got a rumour? Post it in here.
Mysterio
Luke Gale
Posts: 3983
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Mysterio » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:42 pm

lidds wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:14 pm
Mysterio wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:02 pm
HuddsTigers wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:51 pm
There'd be no point in doing that.

It would still count on the cap and you've basically just said to pay him more than his current contract?

The only way a pay off would be remotely useful is by mutual termination where the club and player agreed a lesser amount.
It wouldn’t count on the cap, because we’d gain dispensation.

Paying him&his family his flight home would be a nice enticement I suspect on top of what he’s due contractually,

1. We free a spot
2. We have juniors salary free to spend on the Cap.
It would count on the cap. We are going to have a hard time convincing the RFL to give us dispensation when junior is back in trading for the new season and is on all the team photos. You can't just get dispensation because you don't want a player any more!.
If Junior is going to be back by say round 8; fine.
If it’s touch and go as to whether he can play at ALL ever again, there is a clear case for dispensation, pay off and SC Relief IMO,

PS. I rate Moors. I’d have him In the 17 every game
Audacter Et Sincere

tigerfeat
Kevin Ward
Posts: 8155
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by tigerfeat » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:00 pm

DP said in Tuesdays evening post everyone is fit and firing apart from MM slight calf issue Foster and Moors but them three will be back soon ,someones got there wires crossed be looks
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

SREGITSAC
Junior Moors
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by SREGITSAC » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:22 am

Latest update from the physio in October stated:
JUNIOR MOORS

Junior had a really traumatic injury to his hip as we know. He had a bad fracture and some joint problems so it’s a long-term one but everything has gone really well so far. It’s just a case of letting his recovery run its course and his return to play will be in that six to nine months range. He’ll be ready around he start of the season in February hopefully but we’ll see how it goes with Junior.
——————————
DP keeps referring to junior and Foz as long term injuries as they’ve both been out long term, but I believe they are nearing the end of that term.

If any of you are in insta you’ll see some videos of junior doing some forfeits and he doesn’t look like someone struggling with a hip issue

User avatar
old cas lass
Malcolm Reilly
Posts: 16737
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:29 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by old cas lass » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 am

SREGITSAC wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:22 am
Latest update from the physio in October stated:
JUNIOR MOORS

Junior had a really traumatic injury to his hip as we know. He had a bad fracture and some joint problems so it’s a long-term one but everything has gone really well so far. It’s just a case of letting his recovery run its course and his return to play will be in that six to nine months range. He’ll be ready around he start of the season in February hopefully but we’ll see how it goes with Junior.
——————————
DP keeps referring to junior and Foz as long term injuries as they’ve both been out long term, but I believe they are nearing the end of that term.

If any of you are in insta you’ll see some videos of junior doing some forfeits and he doesn’t look like someone struggling with a hip issue
Saw that Instagram, thought the same.
Not a forfeit you’d do with that injury, especially if your not fully recovered.
I wonder if the physio as seen it.

SREGITSAC
Junior Moors
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by SREGITSAC » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:56 am

old cas lass wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:45 am
SREGITSAC wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:22 am
Latest update from the physio in October stated:
JUNIOR MOORS

Junior had a really traumatic injury to his hip as we know. He had a bad fracture and some joint problems so it’s a long-term one but everything has gone really well so far. It’s just a case of letting his recovery run its course and his return to play will be in that six to nine months range. He’ll be ready around he start of the season in February hopefully but we’ll see how it goes with Junior.
——————————
DP keeps referring to junior and Foz as long term injuries as they’ve both been out long term, but I believe they are nearing the end of that term.

If any of you are in insta you’ll see some videos of junior doing some forfeits and he doesn’t look like someone struggling with a hip issue
Saw that Instagram, thought the same.
Not a forfeit you’d do with that injury, especially if your not fully recovered.
I wonder if the physio as seen it.
I don’t think the physio needs to see it, the only people saying he’s on his last legs are the rumour merchants, don’t believe junior himself is!

Tigersbarmy
Junior Moors
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Tigersbarmy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 pm

When we all think junior be back then ?

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5350
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Fumper27 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 pm

Tigersbarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 pm
When we all think junior be back then ?
Why not ask your “friend” whose in the first team to find out? Then you can let the rest of us know...

Tigersbarmy
Junior Moors
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Tigersbarmy » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:03 pm

Pipe down cocka

Balboa1
Dean Widders
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 8:40 am

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Balboa1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:07 am

Fumper27 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 pm
Tigersbarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:31 pm
When we all think junior be back then ?
Why not ask your “friend” whose in the first team to find out? Then you can let the rest of us know...
Pmsl

Fumper27
Brad Davis
Posts: 5350
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Fumper27 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:50 am

Tigersbarmy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:03 pm
Pipe down cocka
Only asking as you openly admitted to having a friend on the inside. Rather than second guessing, why don’t you ask them and share first hand knowledge with the rest of us, who would also like to know?

Piquad1
Dean Widders
Posts: 346
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 11:07 am

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Piquad1 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:22 pm

It doesn't take long for sarcasm to sneak into a thread does it.

SuffolkTiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1323
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Location: Bury St Edmunds

Re: Junior moors.

Post by SuffolkTiger » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:28 pm

Piquad1 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:22 pm
It doesn't take long for sarcasm to sneak into a thread does it.
It kind of fell in after the front & back doors were both left wide open....!

Mysterio
Luke Gale
Posts: 3983
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Contact:

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Mysterio » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Junior Moors and back doors?

WT!?
Audacter Et Sincere

daytona
Dean Widders
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Junior moors.

Post by daytona » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:08 pm

Junior was looking pretty sharp running up and down training pitch this morning when I went past. Not training with rest of squad but obviously on the right path to recovery. Hopefully not long before he’s fit again.

Sharlotiger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1203
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: WAKEFIELD

Re: Junior moors.

Post by Sharlotiger » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:36 pm

daytona wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:08 pm
Junior was looking pretty sharp running up and down training pitch this morning when I went past. Not training with rest of squad but obviously on the right path to recovery. Hopefully not long before he’s fit again.
Great news, he never looked very sharp before......

Post Reply