So, on to Huddersfield Monday.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Scoopage
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: So, on to Huddersfield Monday.

Post by Scoopage » 03 Aug 2021, 01:41

I’m in the disinterested camp.putting out weak teams combined with games during the week mine and my family’s season tickets have been a complete waste of money.last chance saloon next season,hoping Radford can get us sorted and hoping sky want less games during the week.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 03 Aug 2021, 07:10

I agree with the coaches assessment of young Cain Robb kids got a good future ahead of him
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

CasAttack
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by CasAttack » 03 Aug 2021, 08:02

I too am In this disillusioned camp. I just couldn't get excited for the game last night and had I not already got a season ticket I wouldnt have bothered going down. Its so awful to be feeling like this but with the Wembley disappointment, the fact the game is being ripped apart by the RFL and referee performances are god awful plus weak teams being put out by us its just rubbish at the moment. I guess the only plus side to this is we are seeing our young guys get some game time. I thought Robb was excellent. The lad shows no fear and I think could be a star for us. Nice to see Sweeting get involved too in the build up to Graham's try. Not sure why Powell left Jimmy K on the bench for so long. He looked solid when he came on though. Let's hope we get some players back for Leeds and we can finally get a win. Seems an age since we have won.

Stokesey
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Stokesey » 03 Aug 2021, 08:17

gateman wrote: 02 Aug 2021, 22:10 sad to see CAS fans leaving well before the end,whats this keep playing a forward at stand off i could not see any other club doing it
Fans always leave before the end of the game for various reasons. I actually thought most fans stayed to the end to show the support for the effort.

Chuck Stud

Post by Chuck Stud » 03 Aug 2021, 08:36

I think it a real shame that after all Powell has done for us his legacy is reduced to this, no chance of making playoffs and both Leeds and Saints will batter us, next 5 games
Leeds, Saints, Wakey, Hull, Wigan

Cannot see us getting anything from any of them except perhaps Wakey, still at least Powell will be able to say at the end of the season he left us in the same position he found us in :-k

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 03 Aug 2021, 09:22

Don’t think Leeds will batter us, but we will see

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 03 Aug 2021, 11:41

sparky49 wrote: 02 Aug 2021, 23:48 Also could we extent keinhorst stay to full in at center.
Or we could stick a youngster in there.
Is there any point when the coach leaves him sat warming the bench for 60 minutes.
He should have played from the start and put Blair into the pack to strengthen the forwards.
He didn't even send him on when Shenton left the field even though he has lots of Superleague experience, the mind boggles.
[/quote]

I said the same about Blair but don't think he's have strengthened us much, olpherts did so much more work.

mart0042
Championship Player
Championship Player
Location: behind the table in the lab deep under Racoon City.....

Post by mart0042 » 03 Aug 2021, 11:46

We are in rebuilding phase and i look forward to Radford sorting us out and getting the Deadwood out.

We were always going to go through this, especially after the highs of 2017. I'm just happy that it is happening when we won't get relegated.