weekend

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
the changeling
Academy Player
Academy Player

weekend

Post by the changeling » 14 Jul 2021, 09:51

Well, i will be under the knife tomorrow and laid up for a few days/weeks afterwards, totally envious of you lot at wembley.

I will be watching, shouting at the telly and trying not to jump around after the op.

So I wish you ALL a safe and successful journey darn sarf and implore you to bring that trophy back for us unlucky buggers that have to miss the wembley experience this time.

COYF

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: weekend

Post by Piquad1 » 14 Jul 2021, 10:30

Sorry to hear Changeling. I'm at home as well due to illness. But fingers crossed you'll be ok and the boys will bring the trophy home. Take care.

Danny Boy
Verified

Post by Danny Boy » 14 Jul 2021, 18:12

the changeling wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 09:51 Well, i will be under the knife tomorrow and laid up for a few days/weeks afterwards, totally envious of you lot at wembley.

I will be watching, shouting at the telly and trying not to jump around after the op.

So I wish you ALL a safe and successful journey darn sarf and implore you to bring that trophy back for us unlucky buggers that have to miss the wembley experience this time.

COYF
Hope all goes well with the op and the boys bring home the silverware to put a big smile on your face instead of a grimace COYF
Danny Boy

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 14 Jul 2021, 19:38

Piquad1 wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 10:30 Sorry to hear Changeling. I'm at home as well due to illness. But fingers crossed you'll be ok and the boys will bring the trophy home. Take care.
Best wishes to you both.

I've decided that, rather than make the shortish trip into "town", my son and I are going to travel in the opposite direction and surprise my Dad & watch it with him.

It will make his day especially as he's still recovering from a stroke he had last autumn.

There will still be plenty of beer etc...

Let's hope it turns out well for all of us. 🤞👍

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 14 Jul 2021, 20:06

SuffolkTiger wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 19:38
Piquad1 wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 10:30 Sorry to hear Changeling. I'm at home as well due to illness. But fingers crossed you'll be ok and the boys will bring the trophy home. Take care.
Best wishes to you both.

I've decided that, rather than make the shortish trip into "town", my son and I are going to travel in the opposite direction and surprise my Dad & watch it with him.

It will make his day especially as he's still recovering from a stroke he had last autumn.

There will still be plenty of beer etc...

Let's hope it turns out well for all of us. 🤞👍
It will make his day and a great thing to do. Best wishes to all you others not able to go.
I’m also unable to go due to a recent op and my lad said he wanted to be with me watching the match rather than at Wembley. Brilliant!