Milner Milner Milner !

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Milner Milner Milner !

Post by Tigersbarmy » 10 Apr 2021, 11:33

Sorry but it’s time for him to go , he’s done sod all for 3 years and he can take JSL baby with him too . Both not good enough

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Milner Milner Milner !

Post by HuddsTigers » 10 Apr 2021, 11:38

Thought JSL had a decent game yesterday. Seemed to run with intent and make a lot of metres.

Think there were much worse performers than him if I'm honest.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

barking
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by barking » 10 Apr 2021, 11:44

Tigersbarmy wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 11:33 Sorry but it’s time for him to go , he’s done sod all for 3 years and he can take JSL baby with him too . Both not good enough
and Watts? he has been less than impressive so far this season.

Milner is usually a solid defender, ok he gives silly pens away but name a tackler that doesnt have the occasional brain fart. Different colour shirt and they would not be penalties (McIlorum etc are much worse)

Jessie seems to have shot his bolt , I have to agree on that but just watch him prove us wrong and return to form when needed

I suppose my point is that players drift in and out of form.

Quite a few on here would have sacked Massey a few years ago, now he is an unsung hero and possibly the first forrard on the teamsheet every week

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 10 Apr 2021, 12:12

HuddsTigers wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 11:38 Thought JSL had a decent game yesterday. Seemed to run with intent and make a lot of metres.

Welcome back Hudds. 😂

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 10 Apr 2021, 12:13

The form of several forwards is a big worry, Watts as done nothing since the first lock down, before he was putting in 60 to 70 minutes quality work now he is a shadow of his former self, as he got an
illness or lost interest in fighting for an England place.
JSL is pinching money, Blair makes McMeeken look like a workaholic and Miner as 5 poor games for every decent performance. Griffin, Holmes and Massey carrying the above at present.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 10 Apr 2021, 12:16

Sharlotiger wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:13 The form of several forwards is a big worry, Watts as done nothing since the first lock down, before he was putting in 60 to 70 minutes quality work now he is a shadow of his former self, as he got an
JSL is pinching money, Blair makes McMeeken look like a workaholic and Miner as 5 poor games for every decent performance. Griffin, Holmes and Massey carrying the above at present.
Maybe lost interest. :-k

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Apr 2021, 12:19

Sharlotiger wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:13 The form of several forwards is a big worry, Watts as done nothing since the first lock down, before he was putting in 60 to 70 minutes quality work now he is a shadow of his former self, as he got an
Agree ...Blair for MM was always going to be a step back tho and I hope Wattsy is just struggling to shake off a injury and not got peed off with things
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 10 Apr 2021, 12:21

We've got players who are waiting for a chance too let's hope we use them and not keep picking blokes not cutting the mustard
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 10 Apr 2021, 12:31

Milner is shocking and couldn’t tell you one decent game he’s had since 2017 . JSL is shocking offered nothing . Watts been very poor too (don’t think he’s fully fit ). Holmes Massey milo Griffin all been awesome . Blair is a waste of time too , big player coming from Melbourne to play centre and now he’s in back row ahha

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 10 Apr 2021, 12:35

Powell spoke about Watts in his pre match interview.
He’s recovering from injury and working his way back to full fitness.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 10 Apr 2021, 14:25

HuddsTigers wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 11:38 Thought JSL had a decent game yesterday. Seemed to run with intent and make a lot of metres.

I too thought he was much better.

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 10 Apr 2021, 16:06

Tamworth Tiger wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:35
Powell spoke about Watts in his pre match interview.
He’s recovering from injury and working his way back to full fitness.
If that's the case perhaps give him next week off there'll be bigger challenges than Leigh to come,I thought JSL was better than Blair but agree the second row is a worry. Looking forward to O'neiil being back as for me he's head and shoulders above Milner,and if Peachey is fit needs to be getting a consistent place in the squad.

on side
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by on side » 10 Apr 2021, 17:54

How dare you slag Blair off on here. I agree like total waist off wage

Exiled
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Exiled » 10 Apr 2021, 18:22

Milner seems to have lost a fair bit of aggression in his game. He used to hit a lot harder and run at the line with more intent. There was not that much more to his game other than that. Jaques looks a far better prospect than Milner going forward and in that regard, I wouldn't be too bothered if Milner left the club.

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 10 Apr 2021, 19:49

Tigersbarmy wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:31 Milner is shocking and couldn’t tell you one decent game he’s had since 2017 . JSL is shocking offered nothing . Watts been very poor too (don’t think he’s fully fit ). Holmes Massey milo Griffin all been awesome . Blair is a waste of time too , big player coming from Melbourne to play centre and now he’s in back row ahha
I take it ya didn't win on grand national, anyone else ya wana av a pop at 😂 won 3 from 3 and by ur reckoning half the team aren't good enough.
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 10 Apr 2021, 20:26

Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:12

Welcome back Hudds. 😂
just don’t mention the new stadium, Lofthouse!

Tigersbarmy
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Tigersbarmy » 10 Apr 2021, 21:43

jackknife wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 19:49
Tigersbarmy wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 12:31 Milner is shocking and couldn’t tell you one decent game he’s had since 2017 . JSL is shocking offered nothing . Watts been very poor too (don’t think he’s fully fit ). Holmes Massey milo Griffin all been awesome . Blair is a waste of time too , big player coming from Melbourne to play centre and now he’s in back row ahha
I take it ya didn't win on grand national, anyone else ya wana av a pop at 😂 won 3 from 3 and by ur reckoning half the team aren't good enough.
Cos we’ve won 3/3 I can’t criticise players ? Jsl Blair and Milner have been garbish for last 2-3 years. Crazy prospect that your saying I can’t criticise anyone because we’ve won 3 games . I’ve slagged 3 players off and not half the team wow ahha

jackknife
Verified

Post by jackknife » 10 Apr 2021, 21:59

Tigersbarmy wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:43
Cos we’ve won 3/3 I can’t criticise players ? Jsl Blair and Milner have been garbish for last 2-3 years. Crazy prospect that your saying I can’t criticise anyone because we’ve won 3 games . I’ve slagged 3 players off and not half the team wow ahha
So did ya win on grand national or not 😂
CLASSY CAS FOREVER

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 10 Apr 2021, 22:57

jackknife wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:59
Calm down people. Could be worse, we could be 0/2 and outta the cup. Let’s just enjoy (the often bumpy) ride that supporting CTRLFC is.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 10 Apr 2021, 23:10

Fumper27 wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 22:57
jackknife wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:59
Calm down people. Could be worse, we could be 0/2 and outta the cup. Let’s just enjoy (the often bumpy) ride that supporting CTRLFC is.
Well said.

I'm in Dreamland tonight after our win on Friday & then LUFC's win at Maine Road at lunchtime.

It's been an unproductive afternoon with beer forming the root cause of that - and some of those new giant size Wotsits. Genius.