Wells

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Wells

Post by Fumper27 » 07 Apr 2021, 21:14

Nobody wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 21:03
Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 20:59 Don’t forget SG is a big yes man that won’t rock the boat and will be back on a reduced salary. Perfect for IF.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jamie Ellis signing imminent
At least he cannot sign James Clare.....oh wait, he’s already here 🙈🙈🙈

FIat Capper
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Wells

Post by FIat Capper » 08 Apr 2021, 11:35

Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 21:07 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You know what’s coming this next year or 2.

I am just waiting for the usual “I love my club” and the “I support whoever” and the favourite “I am a true fan” brigade to start their vitriol.

Because all those that apparently don’t fit their view aren’t fans however many years they have been going and still go.

FC get the cones ready my friend 👍
I might get them out if SG is returning home like a prodigal son but I still can't see it.

It is widely believed he left Cas because of his principals and I understand it was the same at Fev over the aftermatch incidents(?) so may still feel it's not for him.

Transitions come and go and it's pretty clear the Club is going through another one and like I've always said, your 'best' friends are the ones that tell you the truth, no matter how painful it is. As fans we need to support the club and cheer on the team(s) when allowed back.

This doesn't stop us casting a critical eye over things though. I've never found a pair of rose tinted gigs that will fit my head!