New Stadium site.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
covid tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

New Stadium site.

Post by covid tiger » 05 Mar 2021, 09:49

Now accupied with caravans (gypsies) staying on the site.... Least it is getting used..... :neutral:

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: New Stadium site.

Post by Piquad1 » 05 Mar 2021, 11:02

Someone might as well use it we aint and don't think we ever will. :-&

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Mar 2021, 11:06

You have to laugh .....or cry
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 05 Mar 2021, 11:22

Give em a spade and pick, they may start to dig the foundations for us.

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 05 Mar 2021, 11:24

They'll just probably tarmac it all. Won't last long though.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 05 Mar 2021, 11:40

The pikeys were offered WR as a place to squat but refused because of the condition of the ground. The females refused to live somewhere where the locks in the toilet doors don’t work or exist.

Hudds Tiger commented that “Why would they want to live on WR when we are getting a new stadium”?.

Ian a Fulton was asked for his view to which he replied “My accountant is looking in to this to see if there is a chance I can charge interest on the new site”?

Have a nice weekend folks :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" :-"

on side
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by on side » 05 Mar 2021, 14:26

Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 11:40 The pikeys were offered WR as a place to squat but refused because of the condition of the ground. The females refused to live somewhere where the locks in the toilet doors don’t work or exist.

Hudds Tiger commented that “Why would they want to live on WR when we are getting a new stadium”?.

Ian a Fulton was asked for his view to which he replied “My accountant is looking in to this to see if there is a chance I can charge interest on the new site”?

What's happened to hudds tiger and the other guy who insisted it was def going to happen gone quite said be houses two years ago maybe not caravan site lol

Year of the Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Year of the Tiger » 05 Mar 2021, 15:28

on side wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 14:26
Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 11:40 The pikeys were offered WR as a place to squat but refused because of the condition of the ground. The females refused to live somewhere where the locks in the toilet doors don’t work or exist.

What's happened to hudds tiger and the other guy who insisted it was def going to happen gone quite said be houses two years ago maybe not caravan site lol

Hudds keeping his head down I would imagine, maybe it might teach him to be less gullible in future. He consistently stated it was going ahead, starting this spring, or starting this Autumn etc and had full funding.
We were supposed to move in for the start of the 2017 season, 4 years nothing. Others have suggested mining the coal and building houses was always Laterals intention???

Piquad1
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Piquad1 » 05 Mar 2021, 15:34

Mining coal hey. Better see if I can find my old pit boots. Could do with a bit of pocket money.

sparky49
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by sparky49 » 05 Mar 2021, 15:40

Don't write the Stadium off just yet as Amey Highways have been asked to renew the quote for the road alterations at Junction 32, this is for the same plans as 4 years ago.

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 05 Mar 2021, 15:42

Year of the Tiger wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 15:28

Hudds keeping his head down I would imagine, maybe it might teach him to be less gullible in future. He consistently stated it was going ahead, starting this spring, or starting this Autumn etc and had full funding.
We were supposed to move in for the start of the 2017 season, 4 years nothing. Others have suggested mining the coal and building houses was always Laterals intention???
I have wondered about Hudds - we agree on very little, but I hope he/she is okay given the current circumstances.

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 05 Mar 2021, 18:10

Maybe he got fed up of the aggressive way some post on here.
Sometimes it’s not pleasant on this forum if you’re in the minority.

on side
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by on side » 05 Mar 2021, 18:35

orrsome wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 18:10 Maybe he got fed up of the aggressive way some post on here.
Sometimes it’s not pleasant on this forum if you’re in the minority.
[/quote
That's ironic when them saying it would not get built was in the minority.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 05 Mar 2021, 19:23

I can go back even further, the Huddstigers has been pontificating on the new Stadium in all its guises for as long as I can remember.

‘We will be in our new stadium for the start of the 2014 season’ :lol:

One thing is certain he may not be posting on here any longer but he will be reading.

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 05 Mar 2021, 20:57

covid tiger wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 09:49 Now accupied with caravans (gypsies) staying on the site.... Least it is getting used..... :neutral:
Any of em look like a winger?

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 05 Mar 2021, 22:29

nottinghamtiger wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 15:42

I have wondered about Hudds - we agree on very little, but I hope he/she is okay given the current circumstances.
He his fine and still active on social media.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 05 Mar 2021, 22:33

sparky49 wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 15:40 Don't write the Stadium off just yet as Amey Highways have been asked to renew the quote for the road alterations at Junction 32, this is for the same plans as 4 years ago.
That is true, however as I understand the current layout has reached maximum capacity. With the expected continued growth in traffic, it has been decided to upgrade to meet the anticipated increase in traffic. It will be upgraded at some point and is not dependent on the new stadium.

MY CLUB. MY CAS