ALL USERS PLEASE READ

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Matt
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player
Twitter: @invmatt

ALL USERS PLEASE READ

Post by Matt » 12 Nov 2020, 18:10

Can all users please be aware of what they're posting. Any libelous comments will not be tolerated and everything within my power will be done in order to protect myself and this forum. I will not have people thinking they're safe behind a name to post anything they please.

Just think before you push that post button - are you willing to have potential legal proceedings brought against you? I'm guessing not.
For website related issues or queries please contact the admin account as I no longer own or maintain Casforum.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Re: ALL USERS PLEASE READ

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 Nov 2020, 20:51

Thanks Matt. Absolutely

casjunction
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by casjunction » 06 Dec 2020, 00:45

Hi Matt the most recent topics are becoming increasingly acrimonious and some of the views expressed are far more worrying than some posts which may or may not be libelous.
Bigotry though widespread never ceases to amaze and repulse me.
I think a long overdue sabbatical from the forum will do me good.

Johnny A
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnny A » 12 Dec 2020, 20:55

Matt wrote: 12 Nov 2020, 18:10 Can all users please be aware of what they're posting. Any libelous comments will not be tolerated and everything within my power will be done in order to protect myself and this forum. I will not have people thinking they're safe behind a name to post anything they please.

Just think before you push that post button - are you willing to have potential legal proceedings brought against you? I'm guessing not.
Sadly the title 'Casforum' seems to have become redundant.
A recent glance showed more posts about vaccines, Trump and Johnson than latest developments at Cas.
Now basically a sub-Facebook rant site. Sad.

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 12 Dec 2020, 21:19

Absolutely and I feel it’s particularly ironic that my thread ‘what has happened to this site?’ has somehow become the main place to raise non Cas related political issues.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 12 Dec 2020, 21:41

Tamworth Tiger wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 21:19 Absolutely and I feel it’s particularly ironic that my thread ‘what has happened to this site?’ has somehow become the main place to raise non Cas related political issues.
Thing is there’s no rugby to talk about at the mo.
So lots of threads go off topic.
Happens every off season.

Sadly people start bickering with one another.
No excuse tbh.

Johnny A
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Johnny A » 12 Dec 2020, 22:53

Johnny A wrote: 12 Dec 2020, 20:55
Matt wrote: 12 Nov 2020, 18:10 Can all users please be aware of what they're posting. Any libelous comments will not be tolerated and everything within my power will be done in order to protect myself and this forum. I will not have people thinking they're safe behind a name to post anything they please.

Sadly the title 'Casforum' seems to have become redundant.
A recent glance showed more posts about vaccines, Trump and Johnson than latest developments at Cas.
Now basically a sub-Facebook rant site. Sad.
Much as it chokes me to mention possibly the most overrated player in the history of Rugby League, I think the topic of Sinfield's fundraising for Rob Burrow is just a bit more relevant to the playing of the game in Castleford than resurrecting the subject of Brexit.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 13 Dec 2020, 08:44

There's still loads of topics open on rugby league to comment on on here a number of posters who used to keep debates going dont come on no more
For example I asked the question yesterday who would benefit if the NRL bought into rugby league over here SL and Elstone all the club's just SL clubs the chairman? No one answered maybe they not got a clue or can't be arsed
You can't not come on here yourself and add to debates and then moan theres nothing to talk about on here about Cas or rugby league
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi