Squad for hull fc

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Re: Squad for hull fc

Post by old cas lass » 02 Oct 2020, 09:44

HuddsTigers wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 09:34 Hull conceded a penalty in the first half for offside on their own line didn't they?
Not according to sky.
They were on about it all game how we were conceding Penalties. Every time hull got a penalty they’d go, well that’s 8 0, then 9 0, was like they were enjoying it.

orrsome
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by orrsome » 02 Oct 2020, 09:54

old cas lass wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 09:08 So hull were angels.
Did ganson have a word with the ref to prove a point to DP.
AnY misdemeanours no matter how soft penalise cas.
Hull didn’t concede one penalty until the final 15/20 mins.
That’s unheard off.
I Think we were made a scapegoat Because of Daryl moaning.
Stood out like a sore thumb to me.
Agree 100%

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 02 Oct 2020, 10:04

If you think yesterday was bad for pens Against us wait till next week at Leeds.

tykeneil
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tykeneil » 02 Oct 2020, 10:12

At least O'Connor didn't get his way with the feigned injury so the video ref could check the Millington tackle.
But did some how get a penalty for just lying on ground!

Was impressed with Moors effort (except the knock on) & McMeek (two players going by all rumours)

duke street 10
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by duke street 10 » 02 Oct 2020, 10:48

I'm a fan of Powell, I didn't see the match but felt we weren't going to get any 50/50 calls after his comments before the match.

Maybe one way of taking the heat out of this issue with the officials is if Sheridan or Orr took the post match interviews on Sky?

fast hands
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by fast hands » 02 Oct 2020, 11:14

tykeneil wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 10:12 At least O'Connor didn't get his way with the feigned injury so the video ref could check the Millington tackle.

Was impressed with Moors effort (except the knock on) & McMeek (two players going by all rumours)
Bringing soccer into the game with his pretence he received an elbow from Millington, should be cited for brining the game into disrepute. He is still a very good player but he will never alter from being an irritating and mouthy player.

westerbeast73
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by westerbeast73 » 02 Oct 2020, 12:34

fast hands wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 11:14
tykeneil wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 10:12 At least O'Connor didn't get his way with the feigned injury so the video ref could check the Millington tackle.

Bringing soccer into the game with his pretence he received an elbow from Millington, should be cited for brining the game into disrepute. He is still a very good player but he will never alter from being an irritating and mouthy player.
Mouthy but still got mom, I'd have him at Cas that's for sure.

Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by Fumper27 » 02 Oct 2020, 13:03

westerbeast73 wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 12:34
fast hands wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 11:14

Mouthy but still got mom, I'd have him at Cas that's for sure.
He’s like Sam Tompkins, Micky McLlorum, etc. A total grub, who you despise because he plays against you, but would love them if they played for you.

Other clubs use to say the same about Dean Sampson back in the day....but we loved him.

flood light tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by flood light tiger » 05 Oct 2020, 19:56

Diserplinary committee have banned savellio on contact with shenny again ref linesman and video ref not picked it up so nothing as changed their then and again we come off 2nd best again

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 05 Oct 2020, 20:30

old cas lass wrote: 02 Oct 2020, 09:08 So hull were angels.
Did ganson have a word with the ref to prove a point to DP.
AnY misdemeanours no matter how soft penalise cas.
Hull didn’t concede one penalty until the final 15/20 mins.
That’s unheard off.
I Think we were made a scapegoat Because of Daryl moaning.
Stood out like a sore thumb to me.
Seems to be like the other year with the deliberate passes into opposite players against us. Eventually DP must of said f**k it we will join then. So they did with the late shots ....

Tbh i never missed it for 12 weeks and since it's been back cant say I have enjoyed it. Not watched last 3 cas games and not watched a single game of anybody else since restart.

The games is on its last legs I'm afraid to say

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 05 Oct 2020, 21:06

flood light tiger wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 19:56 Diserplinary committee have banned savellio on contact with shenny again ref linesman and video ref not picked it up so nothing as changed their then and again we come off 2nd best again
There’s no excuse, yet again, for the officials to miss that foul play. It should have resulted in an 8 point try. Whilst the points would not have made a difference, the extra time to kick the added penalty would have made a massive difference and seen us through to the end of the game.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 06 Oct 2020, 07:35

flood light tiger wrote: 05 Oct 2020, 19:56 Diserplinary committee have banned savellio on contact with shenny again ref linesman and video ref not picked it up so nothing as changed their then and again we come off 2nd best again
Jack Wells is finished for the season after the tackle by Graham and Wamsley neither have got a ban one of our players got banned for something similar
The inconsistency is appalling from the committee some teams players get bans some teams get let off for the same offence
With that and the standard of the officials no wonder Daryll is angry
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

tykeneil
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by tykeneil » 06 Oct 2020, 09:16

Thankfully they haven't chosen to ban any of ours after recent fiasco.

The comments for Cook's incident are amusing - almost trying to justify the decision (badly)

Player committed to contact but leans into opponent. Force minimal but ball has been released. Sin Bin Sufficient

fords
League One Player
League One Player

Post by fords » 06 Oct 2020, 14:16

tykeneil wrote: 06 Oct 2020, 09:16 Thankfully they haven't chosen to ban any of ours after recent fiasco.

The comments for Cook's incident are amusing - almost trying to justify the decision (badly)

Player committed to contact but leans into opponent. Force minimal but ball has been released. Sin Bin Sufficient
Games gone soft and hardly worth watching at present