Golden ticket

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Derbyshiretiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Re: Golden ticket

Post by Derbyshiretiger » 20 Sep 2020, 10:22

westerbeast73 wrote: 17 Sep 2020, 19:17 Think they could have more than 1000 and still have 2m distance between people. Wonder how they've come up with that figure ?
Is that not decided by the RFL? dont think Cas had a say in it. But I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong lol

Altofts tiger25
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Altofts tiger25 » 20 Sep 2020, 10:31

Be interesting to see how they set the gtound up. How many does the main stand hold? Will they divide it into the main stand and wheldon raad and princess street stand?

Tamworth Tiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by Tamworth Tiger » 20 Sep 2020, 16:00

Derbyshiretiger wrote: 20 Sep 2020, 10:22
westerbeast73 wrote: 17 Sep 2020, 19:17 Think they could have more than 1000 and still have 2m distance between people. Wonder how they've come up with that figure ?
Is that not decided by the RFL? dont think Cas had a say in it. But I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong lol
I’m not sure whether 1000 is a standard figure for the pilots. That’s the same number Middlesbrough had in the Riverside yesterday. A much bigger stadium

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 20 Sep 2020, 17:23

Be interesting to see how Cas do it. Will it be entry into one stand only and exit/drinks/toilet in same stand? No movement allowed.

Close Railway End.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 20 Sep 2020, 18:40

this draw out is a good idea, But why do Cas always want to make it difficult to do any thing this is a very simply way of doing it yet they assume every season ticket holder is on the internet There not. most of the older generation of season ticket holders are not and rely on the shop in Cas or at the escape to sort these things out for them. I already know of some older people who have gone in the shop to register for the draw out only to be told by the staff that they don't now anything about it and to ring the stadium. Now the are on about only using on line to get your season ticket. This is going to alienate quiet a few and will lose some S T holders

noxandrattles
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by noxandrattles » 20 Sep 2020, 19:55

yorkie1bn wrote: 20 Sep 2020, 18:40 this draw out is a good idea, But why do Cas always want to make it difficult to do any thing this is a very simply way of doing it yet they assume every season ticket holder is on the internet There not. most of the older generation of season ticket holders are not and rely on the shop in Cas or at the escape to sort these things out for them. I already know of some older people who have gone in the shop to register for the draw out only to be told by the staff that they don't now anything about it and to ring the stadium. Now the are on about only using on line to get your season ticket. This is going to alienate quiet a few and will lose some S T holders
Applications can be made by visiting castlefordtigers.com/ballot, alternatively, Season Ticket holders can call our Ticket Office on 01977 529 264 between 9.30am – 2.30pm on Friday 18th September or Monday 21st September. Please be advised calls will be busy and filling out your application online will be easier and quicker, you have until midnight on Sunday, 20th September to complete your form online.

yorkie1bn
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by yorkie1bn » 21 Sep 2020, 19:34

yes but this info i believe is all on line. And the staff in the shop are saying the don't know anything about it therefore you just have compounded what as been wrote about it.So this defeats the object More info should be put out off line and the staff in the shops should be able to help these people. By the way i have been going down the lane since 1 was 3 year old i am know 83 and i am lucky i can still use one of these bloody things if didn't have to use it for business i wouldn't have one in the bloody house.

frainthepain
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by frainthepain » 22 Sep 2020, 07:44

Government axed the scheme this morning :(