Joke from Spouse.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Joke from Spouse.

Post by corvusxiii » 03 Sep 2020, 10:30

"A Castleford fan, a Featherstone fan and a Wakefield fan were all in Saudi Arabia drinking a smuggled crate of booze.

All of a sudden Saudi police rushed in and arrested them.

For their punishment the Saudi Arabia Sheik decided that the punishment should be 20 lashes with a whip.

As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said: "It is my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Featherstone fan was first in line (he had consumed the least because he was a lightweight), so he thought about it for a while and then said: "Please tie a pillow to my back."

This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through it.

The Fev fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying when the punishment was done.

The Wakefield fan was next up (he almost finished a half-keg), and after watching the scene, said: "Choice! Please fix two pillows on my back."

But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again.

The Cas fan was the last one up (he had finished off the keg), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said: "I have a soft spot for Cas you play lovely rugby and have the best fans. For this, you may have two wishes!"

"Cheers mate, your Most Royal and Merciful highness", the Cas fan replied.

"In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave." The Sheik said with an admiring look on his face.

"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asked.

"Tie that [REMOVED] Featherstone fan to my back..."
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.