Attention !! Your clubs needs you !!

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Casmania
Verified

Re: Attention !! Your clubs needs you !!

Post by Casmania » 28 Aug 2020, 11:38

old cas lass wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 09:18 Ben crooks got a calf injury in training a couple of days ago.
HKR came out yesterday and relayed that information to the fans yesterday saying he’ll be out for up to 4/6 weeks.
Now that’s how to do it and keep the fans on side.

No bickering, no speculation, no rumour.
All in it together.
It's not only the lack of updates with respect to players etc. It's the the genetal lack of communication about other club news too. eg. Both Wakefield and Featherstone have liaised with their fans over the options for this seasons ticket holders and that process is well under way, ie refunds, discounts for next season have been actioned.
The silence about the stadium is deafening!
Steve Gill publicly stated we would be in the new stadium for 2017. That is coming up to nearly 4 years ago and we still have no start date or even if it is going ahead.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 28 Aug 2020, 11:44

Casmania wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 11:38
old cas lass wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 09:18 Ben crooks got a calf injury in training a couple of days ago.
HKR came out yesterday and relayed that information to the fans yesterday saying he’ll be out for up to 4/6 weeks.

All in it together.
It's not only the lack of updates with respect to players etc. It's the the genetal lack of communication about other club news too. eg. Both Wakefield and Featherstone have liaised with their fans over the options for this seasons ticket holders and that process is well under way, ie refunds, discounts for next season have been actioned.
Steve Gill publicly stated we would be in the new stadium for 2017. That is coming up to nearly 4 years ago and we still have no start date or even if it is going ahead.
Steve Gill was and still is a fraud. Baffles me that people still hold him in high esteem almost as some sort of saviour of this club.

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 28 Aug 2020, 11:46

heritage1926 wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 11:44

All in it together.
Steve Gill was and still is a fraud. Baffles me that people still hold him in high esteem almost as some sort of saviour of this club.
Frauds a big claim heritage.
Hope you can back it up.

heritage1926
League One Player
League One Player

Post by heritage1926 » 28 Aug 2020, 11:56

old cas lass wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 11:46

All in it together.
Hope you can back it up.
The biggest yes man this club as ever had OCL. Handled the stadium and Hardaker fiasco terribly before he left.

alftupper
League One Player
League One Player

Post by alftupper » 28 Aug 2020, 12:07

HuddsTigers wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 00:06 This is a dummy spit of the highest proportion.
Not quite up there with your past ‘dummy spits’ though is it Hudds?

Just how many times is it that you’ve threatened never to post on here ever again? Your current signature is evidence of your last tantrum.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 28 Aug 2020, 12:12

All in it together.
This was my point nothing to do with Covid it's been this way for years
The club will need every last penny from the supporters for the next few years to survive certainly next season and it's my view they would be better off keeping the supporters in the loop on everything than the opposite
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 28 Aug 2020, 12:28

heritage1926 wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 11:56

All in it together.
Hope you can back it up.
The biggest yes man this club as ever had OCL. Handled the stadium and Hardaker fiasco terribly before he left.
Aye, sadly his halo dropped.

derbystiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by derbystiger » 28 Aug 2020, 12:30

All in it together.
Hope you can back it up.
And on the flip side if he hadn't taken the job in the first place we might not have a club to support now - 2 ways of looking at everything. Anyway, thats all in the past - we need to look forward

Casmania
Verified

Post by Casmania » 28 Aug 2020, 12:58

derbystiger wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:30

Hope you can back it up.
And on the flip side if he hadn't taken the job in the first place we might not have a club to support now - 2 ways of looking at everything. Anyway, thats all in the past - we need to look forward
Why wouldn't we have a club? We were never 15 minutes from administration. Jack simply couldn't allow, he could have lost the asset which protected his loan. That was a smokescreen devised by Steve. He told me his thoughts about his next statement, that was one of the things he came up with.
I was very close to Steve, I worked for the club and Trust in different capacities. Steve asked me to come onboard in Dec 2013. He left me his club provided lap top over Christmas so I could acquaint myself with everything.
The new regime took over the club at a very fortunate time. The new Sky deal and one off Thursday night payments meant the club could compete with the salary cap for the first time. The onfield heroics provided another windfall at Wembley.
As I've said the club were never 15 minutes from administration.
Btw, Steve Gill did not appoint Daryl, his first choice was Jamie Lowes. It was another Cas director who interviewed Daryl, and with Jack's blessing offered him the job.

MY CLUB. MY CAS

lidds
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by lidds » 28 Aug 2020, 17:08

alftupper wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:07
HuddsTigers wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 00:06 This is a dummy spit of the highest proportion.
Not quite up there with your past ‘dummy spits’ though is it Hudds?

Just how many times is it that you’ve threatened never to post on here ever again? Your current signature is evidence of your last tantrum.

Nah this is by far the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen.

Robbo
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Robbo » 28 Aug 2020, 18:17

Casmania wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:58
derbystiger wrote: 28 Aug 2020, 12:30
Hope you can back it up.
Why wouldn't we have a club? We were never 15 minutes from administration. Jack simply couldn't allow, he could have lost the asset which protected his loan. That was a smokescreen devised by Steve. He told me his thoughts about his next statement, that was one of the things he came up with.
I was very close to Steve, I worked for the club and Trust in different capacities. Steve asked me to come onboard in Dec 2013. He left me his club provided lap top over Christmas so I could acquaint myself with everything.
The new regime took over the club at a very fortunate time. The new Sky deal and one off Thursday night payments meant the club could compete with the salary cap for the first time. The onfield heroics provided another windfall at Wembley.
As I've said the club were never 15 minutes from administration.
Btw, Steve Gill did not appoint Daryl, his first choice was Jamie Lowes. It was another Cas director who interviewed Daryl, and with Jack's blessing offered him the job.
So many correct facts there
Truth is always best !