Meet the directors of Tuesday

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Fumper27
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Meet the directors of Tuesday

Post by Fumper27 » 12 Mar 2020, 16:10

tigerfeat wrote: 12 Mar 2020, 12:39
frainthepain wrote: 12 Mar 2020, 12:23 Some kids are having to double up in the same week between reserves and u19 this is not good long term. Our reserves seem to be very under funded
That's not allowed is it ?
OMG. Another peach from Frainthepain. Just making them up as they go along.

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 12 Mar 2020, 16:34

Fills you with hope for the future doesn’t it. :pray: :pray: :roll: :roll:

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 16 Mar 2020, 18:43

i went to the meeting and have posted in the new ground or not thread.
regarding the no AGM, instead they are having a more informal share holders meeting where questions can be asked.
despite it being advertised that ian fulton would be attending he wasn't there due to illness. not sure if i should disclose the nature of this.
four players will be leaving. 3 positive and definate signing have been targeted and at least one player will be promoted from within.
it wouldn't be complete without a question about the toilets. :D they are always checked before games to make sure every thing is ok but have been misused and they are going to have a "toilet monitor" patrolling during games. he did say they do comply with the yearly RFL annual inspection.
legends bar can now be used for wedding receptions, etc.
loads of other interestig stuff, good event all round.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 16 Mar 2020, 18:58

thanks Lurcher.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 16 Mar 2020, 19:14

Noticed yesterday someone all ready busted the lock in the legends bar gents toilet bloody idiots whoever doing this vandalism
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Tigertail

Post by Tigertail » 16 Mar 2020, 20:28

lurcher wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 18:43 i went to the meeting and have posted in the new ground or not thread.
regarding the no AGM, instead they are having a more informal share holders meeting where questions can be asked.
despite it being advertised that ian fulton would be attending he wasn't there due to illness. not sure if i should disclose the nature of this.
four players will be leaving. 3 positive and definate signing have been targeted and at least one player will be promoted from within.
it wouldn't be complete without a question about the toilets. :D they are always checked before games to make sure every thing is ok but have been misused and they are going to have a "toilet monitor" patrolling during games. he did say they do comply with the yearly RFL annual inspection.
Thank you for posting. Was much mentioned about the struggle with the reserves system and the strength of the youth coming through? Seems to be a talking point at the minute.

SuffolkTiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by SuffolkTiger » 16 Mar 2020, 20:41

lurcher wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 18:43 i went to the meeting and have posted in the new ground or not thread.
Thanks for posting the info. Appreciate it.

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 16 Mar 2020, 22:12

Cheers for the update.

Interesting to know which 4 are definitely leaving.
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

old cas lass
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by old cas lass » 16 Mar 2020, 23:54

HuddsTigers wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 22:12
Cheers for the update.

Mcmeeken and Rankin is 2 I would imagine.
Moors for definite,
Maybe Jesse.

These are just guesses btw.

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 17 Mar 2020, 00:07

Tigertail wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 20:28
Thank you for posting. Was much mentioned about the struggle with the reserves system and the strength of the youth coming through? Seems to be a talking point at the minute.
wells did mention how some clubs use the reserve teams differently. he singled out warrington who play players in the reserves as a punishment. he singled out latu who he said was "a physical mess and no where near super league fitness levels.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

RonnieGibbs'forearm
League One Player
League One Player

Post by RonnieGibbs'forearm » 17 Mar 2020, 08:18

old cas lass wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 23:54
HuddsTigers wrote: 16 Mar 2020, 22:12
Cheers for the update.

Mcmeeken and Rankin is 2 I would imagine.
Moors for definite,
Maybe Jesse.

These are just guesses btw.
It possibly Cook at this rate.

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 17 Mar 2020, 13:54

I would be surprised if we kept Eden, who will have been on a good contract after his 2017 season, Turner, Moors and Cook.
I think we will want to keep McMeekin but may not be able to offer him the package some of the wealthier clubs can.

Mucky1978
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mucky1978 » 17 Mar 2020, 14:48

Moors
Mcmeeken off to Wire
Millington
Rankin (wants more money)