Meet the Coaches.

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Meet the Coaches.

Post by lurcher » 14 Feb 2020, 17:50

Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 12:30 However, you make out like these events are a rarity. They have been held for about a decade every single year. There has always been a Meet the Directors, Meet the Coaches etc, and they are publicised both before and after on the website and social media.

Well bugger me, I never knew that. If only us mere mortals were if the “In the know” brigade.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
there were posters up at various locations of the ground last friday including in the legends bar.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 14 Feb 2020, 18:11

However, you make out like these events are a rarity.

Where do I say that Hudds?

HuddsTigers
Verified
Grand Final Winner
Grand Final Winner

Post by HuddsTigers » 15 Feb 2020, 13:47

Lofthouse Tiger wrote: 14 Feb 2020, 18:11 However, you make out like these events are a rarity.

Where do I say that Hudds?
Not directly but the implication was there with the comments about how many people know these are on and it not being publicised.

They have been held for the last decade or so and with that in mind, it should be common knowledge these happen. If anyone interested missed the first few, you would assume that those unfortunate to, or who didn't know about the first few, would keep in touch with the CTSC or look out for news more intently.

If you're interested or want to go, you go out your way to find out the info.

Perhaps that's my fault for assuming that our fanbase would check newsfeeds/social media/local press and/or ask on the forum about these?
In the spirit of the final Blackadder episode - Goooodbyeee!

Fryston Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Fryston Tiger » 16 Feb 2020, 13:18

If people are really interested, try following the CTSC on the various socials....and like Hudds says, ask on here.
And while I'm here, if you want to help the CTSC support the Club/team, why not join?

Lofthouse Tiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Lofthouse Tiger » 16 Feb 2020, 13:22

I don’t want to help or join.

corvusxiii
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by corvusxiii » 18 Feb 2020, 00:01

Tbh I've never caught anything about the Meet the Coaches evening unless someone mentioned it after the event. If then.
I understand the 'if you're too slack to come then don't bother' argument but I also get the 'don't give people an excuse not to' point as well.
Will try harder next time but I've no idea why I'm missing these options in the first instance.
To finish last in the Tour de France, first you must finish.