Partington

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Partington

Post by Mysterio » 07 Feb 2020, 11:53

If there’s one thing I would like to see tonight, it is seeing this guy; man with the most issues in the world, being smashed and ragged around by a couple of our forwards.

The result tonight can wait, we’re down on troops and it’s about experience, doing yourself justice and leaving everything out on the pitch.

Partington is a grub, and I’ve noticed several times in the past just how much of a stark reminder he needs to be given about respect and humility. Some people only learn the hard way. I hope that’s tonight.

Good luck lads, get into em.
Audacter Et Sincere

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Re: Partington

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Feb 2020, 12:19

Admitted Warmsley pulled out ,but that saints pack last night who were non suchas didn't seem to fancy it so much when there faces were being rearranged nothing much as changed all the time I've watched the game
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Post by yorky » 07 Feb 2020, 12:45

Mysterio wrote: 07 Feb 2020, 11:53 If there’s one thing I would like to see tonight, it is seeing this guy; man with the most issues in the world, being smashed and ragged around by a couple of our forwards.

The result tonight can wait, we’re down on troops and it’s about experience, doing yourself justice and leaving everything out on the pitch.

Partington is a grub, and I’ve noticed several times in the past just how much of a stark reminder he needs to be given about respect and humility. Some people only learn the hard way. I hope that’s tonight.

agree, he makes jake conner look like an angel

SWISS TONY!!
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by SWISS TONY!! » 07 Feb 2020, 13:04

As long as we dont pick up any bans for cheap shots off the ball....
Long Live The Monkey Munch!!!

nottinghamtiger
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by nottinghamtiger » 07 Feb 2020, 13:08

Mysterio wrote: 07 Feb 2020, 11:53 If there’s one thing I would like to see tonight, it is seeing this guy; man with the most issues in the world, being smashed and ragged around by a couple of our forwards.

I’m not suggesting we return to the 1980s and 1990s, but one of the reasons we get such grubbish behaviour these days (and I include patting players on the head etc) is that there isn’t the potential for getting a good smacking. Punching now comes with an automatic red and a lengthly ban, but it means the likes of Partlington get away with stuff that they would think twice about doing if they thought retribution might come quickly.
Mitch Garbutt’s was the best one in recent years, and the player on the receiving end said it changed the way he played the game.

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 07 Feb 2020, 13:30

he Has a job to do and I guess he’s great if he plays for you but disliked by the rest.
There’s countless players that have tread a thin line that supporters love to hate but one thing that links them all is nobody dislikes a bad player.

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 07 Feb 2020, 13:33

Good point notts were left with pulling bandages off heads and winding blokes up ,for all trouble Conner gets into i dont think ive seen him throw a punch yet
Vince Lombardi

lurcher
Verified
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by lurcher » 07 Feb 2020, 15:30

i think morgan smithies is worse than partington. i would have loved to have seen him pat big den on the head.
jo brand is eddie warings love child

Sharlotiger
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Sharlotiger » 07 Feb 2020, 16:30

Wish we had a few of Wigans top young forwards coming through, oh wait we have Peachey.

Mysterio
League One Player
League One Player

Post by Mysterio » 08 Feb 2020, 11:40

Please complete my weekend and say Partington didn’t have any say...
Audacter Et Sincere

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 08 Feb 2020, 11:51

None of there young forwards could cope with the likes of Wattsy Holmes and Millington in fact they were asked to do most of the donkey work and got battered ,thats why i asked on here last night if likes of Clark Greenwood Flower were injured to play so many young forwards at Cas was not the way to go and we benefited from it
Vince Lombardi

Hepworth7
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by Hepworth7 » 08 Feb 2020, 12:22

Flower was in contention for last night,maybe not quite ready,I understand the decision to overlook Clark was choice not injury related the two young lads are very highly rated so probably difficult to drop after a good performance against Wire, looks like Clark gonna have to fight for his place. Not sure about the situation with Greenwood.