On to Widnes

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
tigerfeat
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9549
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by tigerfeat » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:05 pm

Tim Sheens picked his strongest side Clare and Eden in cas squad Hepi I thought did ok on boxing day looking forward to seeing him again Gregory as well looking to make most of the chance he's being given did well boxing day some other good prospects as well hopefully...Should be a good game
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

User avatar
Nobody
Danny Orr
Posts: 1111
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:21 am

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Nobody » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:46 pm

Doesn't look like Edens going to be one of our first choice wingers.... Playing fullback again against Widnes with all the young lads.

Wonder if we're going with Sticks and Feki?
🐯 COYF!

Mucky1978
Danny Orr
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Mucky1978 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:54 pm

Poor Eden made a scapegoat by Powell the lad deserves better.
Claire and Olpherts couldn’t lace his boots.

tigerfeat
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9549
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by tigerfeat » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Do well to not get battered looking at two teams...here's hoping for the best
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Juscas
Dean Widders
Posts: 381
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:31 am

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Juscas » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:02 pm

Mucky1978 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:54 pm
Poor Eden made a scapegoat by Powell the lad deserves better.
Claire and Olpherts couldn’t lace his boots.
Eden is a victim of his own stupidity both on and off the field.its upto him now to get his spot back which he is capable of doing if he cuts out the brainfarts

User avatar
alftupper
Luke Gale
Posts: 3602
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:41 am

Re: On to Widnes

Post by alftupper » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Juscas wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:02 pm
Mucky1978 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:54 pm
Poor Eden made a scapegoat by Powell the lad deserves better.
Claire and Olpherts couldn’t lace his boots.
Eden is a victim of his own stupidity both on and off the field.its upto him now to get his spot back which he is capable of doing if he cuts out the brainfarts
I’m a big Eden fan but he might be doing porridge in a few months time, how can Powell be making him key in any of his plans this season?

tigerfeat
Adrian Vowles
Posts: 9549
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by tigerfeat » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:51 pm

Lot of mistakes but can't blame young lads there up against it here for sure
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

Derbyshiretiger
Kirk Dixon
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Derbyshiretiger » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Any score??

Swagger
Danny Orr
Posts: 1046
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Swagger » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:13 pm

26-4 to Widnes.

Nobody read anything into this. Nobody from this squad will play at Headingley. Maybe just Eden and Hepi but in different positions.

on side
Dean Widders
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:18 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by on side » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Swagger wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:13 pm
26-4 to Widnes.

Nobody read anything into this. Nobody from this squad will play at Headingley. Maybe just Eden and Hepi but in different positions.
Next week when we play near full team be better bench mark were we are

frainthepain
BANNED
BANNED
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:02 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by frainthepain » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:57 pm

Eden has let slip he has lost his squad number to Olpherts in a motivating tweet since deleted

Mucky1978
Danny Orr
Posts: 1051
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by Mucky1978 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:59 pm

Anyone go game any of the kids stand out?

heritage1926
Danny Orr
Posts: 1889
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by heritage1926 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:01 pm

frainthepain wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:57 pm
Eden has let slip he has lost his squad number to Olpherts in a motivating tweet since deleted
????

gateman
Luke Gale
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by gateman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 am

Mucky1978 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:59 pm
Anyone go game any of the kids stand out?
thats a thing i would like to know i believe Lewis Carr scored our try thats all the info i have picked up

gateman
Luke Gale
Posts: 3308
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:40 pm

Re: On to Widnes

Post by gateman » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:37 am

full report on CAS tigers home page three of last years under 16S played

Post Reply