Reserve Grade

All things related to the Castleford Tigers.
yorky
Verified
League One Player
League One Player

Re: Reserve Grade

Post by yorky » 05 Dec 2019, 12:53

well i was looking forward to sunday afternoon "A" team games but to have them clashing with the thursday night sky game just makes me wonder what the thinking behind this is, they obviously dont care how many spectators they get. is it because they have to pay the staff too much on sundays?

gateman
Championship Player
Championship Player

Post by gateman » 05 Dec 2019, 13:23

any extra expenses should be overcome by extra revenue i am disappointed they are not playing these games on a Sunday

thedogvinnie
Academy Player
Academy Player

Post by thedogvinnie » 05 Dec 2019, 13:42

it will work for me for some games, i detest being penned in at the rented soccer grounds and always give them a miss, so i will get my fix at a second team game when we are playing those soccer lodgers

tigerfeat
Super League Player
Super League Player

Post by tigerfeat » 05 Dec 2019, 19:41

gateman wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 13:23 any extra expenses should be overcome by extra revenue i am disappointed they are not playing these games on a Sunday
Coach Radford said yesterday he thought the reserve grade would be nothing like it was intended to be
Teams made up of players from the club your in duel reg with amateurs university players basically a lot of A.N others
Can't see many wanting to go down and watch that if that's how it turns out ...
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have
Vince Lombardi

braytontiger
League One Player
League One Player

Post by braytontiger » 05 Dec 2019, 19:58

tigerfeat wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 19:41
gateman wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 13:23 any extra expenses should be overcome by extra revenue i am disappointed they are not playing these games on a Sunday
Coach Radford said yesterday he thought the reserve grade would be nothing like it was intended to be
Teams made up of players from the club your in duel reg with amateurs university players basically a lot of A.N others
Can't see many wanting to go down and watch that if that's how it turns out ...
How many of our younger players will get a gig at York with them having a strong squad of 22/23 players. I’m not convinced reserves will work for clubs like ours. I don’t believe we have 1 half back unless we’ve brought someone off the streets to play in the reserves.